剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
还把126队带领得很好 非常厉害
throw in everything you've been dealing with, it's miraculous.
-谢谢 -但我很担心
- Thank you. - But I'm concerned.
泰森队长告诉我你头晕的事
Captain Tyson has told me about these fainting spells
-你会在接警时犯恶心 -太夸张了
- and you getting sick on calls? - That's an exaggeration.
我已经这样好几个月了 没有任何投诉
I've been dealing with this for months without a complaint.
但我担心的不止是你的安全
But it's not just your safety that I'm concerned about.
如果你的健康出现任何问题
If your fitness is in any way compromised,
那么你的团队和大众都处在危险中
that puts your crew and the public at risk.
暂时休养下没什么的
Hey, there's no shame in takin' a break.
我离开了一年 现在还是掌管着121队
I sat out for a year. Now I run the 121.
看看老虎伍德 花点时间治好病回来
Look at Tiger--finally took time off to heal,
照样再次赢得高尔夫大♥师♥赛的冠军
came back, won the Masters. Again.
我不需要休养
Yeah, well, I don't need a break.
我和队里每个人一样 可以胜任这份工作
Look, I'm as fit as anybody in this department to serve.
-我很想相信你 队长 -我会证明给你们看
- I wanna believe that, Captain. - I'll prove it.
怎么证明
How?
参加消防学院的体能测试
Gotta run the CPAT.
只要我能穿着全套防护装备完成就证明没问题
Only I'll do it in full PPEs.
你要进行学员体能测试
You're gonna do the entire Cadet Physical Ability test
还背着额外的75个装备
with an extra 75 of equipment on your back?
25岁的人在巅峰状态下也做不到
25-year-olds in peak condition can't do that.
这样不就没有任何可怀疑的了吗
Well, then there'll be no doubt, will there?
我给你这个机会
I guess you've earned that chance.
但如果你未能通过
But if you don't pass,
恐怕我就要认定你不适合现场任务了
I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to classify you as unfit for field duty.
你定个时间吧
You just set a date and a time.
我会到的
I'll be there.
好的 等我办公室的电♥话♥吧
All right. You'll be hearing from my office.
很抱歉这么直白地跟你说这些
And I am sorry for having to drop this on you like this.
我会为你祈祷的
You'll be in my prayers.
谢了 副局
Thank you, Deputy Chief.
穿着全套防护装备进行体能测试
CPAT in full protective gear.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
站住 得州佬
Hey, Texas. Stop.
如果加个"请"字会更好
"Please" would be nice.
但我想他们并不在乎你的纽约说话方式
But I don't suppose they care about manners where you come from.
你搞什么
What the hell was that?
一场精心策划的复仇大戏
Some elaborate grudge play?
我保证 没有私人恩怨的成分
I promise you, ain't nothin' personal.
机会来了 我抓住了而已
Opportunity arose, and I took it.
你已经是奥斯汀最大消防站之一的队长了
You already captain one of the biggest stations in Austin.
你为什么要害我
What the hell are you throwin' rocks at me for?
因为我和你不一样 美男子
'Cause unlike you, pretty boy,
我不在乎什么聚光灯
I don't give a damn about the limelight
也不在乎要登上什么傻瓜杂♥志♥或者十点新闻
or Goop Magazine or being on the 10:00 news.
我只在乎126队
All I ever cared about was the 126.
可如今你想毁了它
And now you wanna destroy it.
你觉得这就是126队吗
You think this is the 126?
这不是
It is not.
那才是126队
That was the 126.
那不只是一堆照片和名字
That's more'n just a bunch of faces and names.
那是我最好的朋友
That's my best friend.
我的导师
My mentor.
还有哈克斯 他老喜欢自作聪明
And Harkes. Harkes was a smart-ass,
但我很喜欢他
but I loved him anyway.
这里对我而言是一片神圣的土地
This is hallowed ground to me.
我十分尊重你的兄弟们
With all due respect to your brothers,
但126队不只有他们
the 126 is bigger than them.
现在有一支新队伍
There's a new team now.
我带领的队伍
My team.
那我们就看看 在我接手后
Well, we'll see how long they last
这只队伍能维持多久
after I get your job.
原来如此 是这样啊
There it is. There it is.
你想抢我的工作是吧
You want my job?
那就来试试吧
Come and take it.
♪坏事要来了♪
♪Bad things are comin' this way ♪
♪跪下祈祷♪
♪Get down on your knees and pray♪
♪最好准备好去战斗 或逃跑♪
♪Best get ready to fightin' or start runnin'♪
♪坏事要来了♪
♪Bad things are comin'♪
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表