剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
不 我是说喜欢
No, I mean "Like."
现在时
Present tense.
你很成熟 又有魅力
You're thoughtful and charming,
性感的一塌糊涂
and sexy as hell.
你就是我的梦中情人
You're literally the man of my dreams.
但也只能在梦中 对吗
But only in your dreams, huh?
我觉得自己没有想象中那么开明
I guess I'm just not as evolved as I thought I was.
我不是一个糟糕的人
I'm not a terrible person.
我知道你不是
I know you're not.
我是真的喜欢你
I really do like you.
只是这些事情 我过不了自己这关
I just don't think that this is something I can get past.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很高兴遇见你 保罗·斯特里克兰
It was nice to meet you, Paul Strickland.
我也很高兴遇见你 乔茜
Nice to meet you too, Josie.
这海胆真是入口即化
This uni is melt-in-your mouth.
我不知道得州也能做出这么好吃的寿司
I didn't know Texas could do sushi like this.
确切地说 主厨是冲绳来的
Well, technically, the chef is from Okinawa,
但我很高兴你问了这问题
but I'm glad you dig it.
这清酒也是
And sake.
香醇清冽
So floral and airy.
你有没有过这种时候 就觉得食物都变美味了
You ever had days where food just tastes better?
我想我明白怎么回事了
Okay, I think I know what's going on here.
有人被仙女附体 然后想入非非了
Somebody got a visit from the boner fairy.
不 不 绝对不是
Oh, no, no, not--not by a long shot.
那你就是嗑药了
Then are you on drugs?
不是你想的那种药
Uh, not those kinds.
那到底怎么了
So what happened?
我之前正准备用一根大大的针管
I was about to inject my "Little buddy"
给我的小♥弟♥弟♥来一针
with a very large needle.
天哪
Oh, God.
然后我就意识到你是对的
And I realized you were right.
我在当时给了自己太多压力
I was putting way too much pressure on the situation.
这话听着好像
Well, it sounds like you've had some
你在过去的48小时里大有长进
significant growth over the past 48 hours.
用不用我换个词来形容
Should I rephrase that?
不 不用了
No, no, no.
我很好 我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
我心无杂念
I'm zen.
我必须承认
And I have to say,
我很喜欢这感觉
I'm kind of loving it.
那就好
Great.
系好安全带 因为这金枪鱼会美味到让你神魂颠倒
Buckle up, because this ahi 's gonna blow your mind.
你想不想知道大脑会玩的一种把戏
Do you wanna know a brain trick?
当你关闭一种知觉 另外一种就增强了
When you cut off one sense, you intensify the other ones.
把眼睛闭上
So close your eyes...
张开嘴
and open your mouth.
寿司真的可以催情吗
Is it true that sushi is an aphrodisiac?
似乎有这种说法
It's--yeah, it's been said.
但就算有的话
But it couldn't have...
也不能这么快就见效吧
kicked in this quickly, could it have?
难道你...
Oh. You mean...
-来感觉了 -没开玩笑
- Oh, yeah. - No kidding?
没有 咱们应该立刻打包走人
Yes. I think we should get our food to go.
寿司不太适合打包带走吃
Sushi doesn't travel well.
管他呢 结账
Screw it. Check!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
怎么了
What's going on?
-等你呢 -等我
- Waiting on you. - Me?
为什么
Why?
-因为今晚你要和我们一起出去玩 -别了吧
- 'Cause you're coming out with us tonight. - Nah.
我是认真的 保罗
I'm serious, Paul.
这事你除了答应就是答应
We're not taking no for an answer.
我们不会去打保龄球的 是吧
Okay, we're not going bowling, though, are we?
是的
No.
我的事他都和你说了吧
So...uh,I guess he told you about me.
什么事 说你是直的吗
What? That you're straight?
没错 我不评判
Yeah, I don't judge.
你们确定我们还在得州吗
Y'all sure we're still in Texas?
如果我是你 我就不会有什么成见
I wouldn't stereotype if I were you, man.
有道理
Good point.
让奥斯汀继续古怪下去吧 宝贝
Keep Austin weird, baby.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表