剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
好热 我快烧起来了
救援人员已经在路上了
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
情况不对
Something's not right.
这里是不是变得越来越热了
Is it getting hot in here?
还是只是我出汗了[hot也有性感的意思]Or is it just me?
我对天发誓 如果这姑娘那根用来引人注目的棒子
Swear to God, if this chick hits me with her "Look-at-me" wand
再打到我一次 我就揍死她
one more time, I'm gonna deck her.
-或者我们可以直接离开 -想都别想
- Or we could just leave. - No way.
如果我不得不迎来30岁
If I have to turn 30,
这些八块腹肌的帅哥就是我的生日礼物
eight-pack abs are my present.
你挡住我们了
Hey, we can't see!
前面的那些人 你们都聋了吗
Y'all deaf, down in front?
滚开 今夜属于她
Back off. It's her day.
其实今天是我的生日
Actually, it's my birthday.
那祝你生日快乐哟 老奶奶
happy birthday, Grandma.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
快派人过来 她们失控了
别啊 别碰那个头冠
冷静点 贱♥人♥
Cool off, bitch.
行了 保罗 马里安 你们去检查一下这些人
All right, Paul, Marjan, why don't you work the crowd,
看看能不能治一治
see if you can treat some of these people
减轻一下医疗队的负担
to lighten the load for medical.
-菜鸟 -在 长官
- Probie! - Yes, sir?
检查一下香槟间
Check the champagne room.
那里总是会有不好的事情发生
Always something bad going on up there.
-你怎么知道的 -这不重要
- How would you know that? - That is not important.
让一让 让一让
Make a hole. Make a hole.
-别乱动了 贱♥人♥ -你得放开我的头发
- Stop moving, bitch! - You have to let go of my hair!
女士们 你们得冷静下来
Ladies, ladies, you need to calm down,
不要乱动
and you gotta stay still.
我还以为这些皇冠是塑料做的
I thought these crowns were supposed to be made out of plastic.
这是头冠 不是皇冠
It's a tiara, not a crown,
这是铂金做的 我才不要塑料做的便宜货
and it's platinum. I don't do plastic!
你就是堆塑料
You are plastic.
这个头冠是被编进了你的头发吗
Is this tiara woven into your scalp?
对 我付了我的造型师285元来仿梅根王妃的造型
Yes, I paid my stylist $285 to do it like Princess Meghan.
-所以是的 -好吧
- So yes! - All right.
我们得把这个剪掉
We're gonna have to cut this out.
拿剪刀来
Shears.
不不不 你们不能剪我的头发
No, no, no. You can't cut my hair!
我还有三天就要结婚了
My wedding's in three days.
天哪
Oh, God.
到底怎么会搞成这样的
How did this happen, exactly?
我想把她俩拉开
I tried to break up the fight,
然后有个疯女人喷了我一脸闪粉
and some crazy chick blasted me with a glitter hose.
那算你走运
Well, lucky for you,
我接受过大量去除闪粉的训练
I have extensive glitter removal training.
会有点凉
It's gonna be a little cold, okay?
准备好了吗 开始了哦
Ready? Here it comes.
很好 你做得很棒
Great. You're doing great.
倒够了
Enough of that.
好了 数到三你就睁开眼 好吗
All right, we're gonna open your eyes on three, okay?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
好极了
Perfect.
您太棒了 队长
amazing work, Captain.
多谢夸奖 "队长"
Well, thank you, "Captain."
紧急呼救
孤 星
第一季 第五集
-TK -你需要什么吗
- Tk. - You need something?
我有薄荷油 椒盐饼干
I got peppermint oil or, uh, saltines,
姜汁口香糖 耳机
ginger chews, headphones...
你有点神经质了
You're freaking out.
我才没有神经质
I'm not freaking out.
好吧我是有点神经质
I'm kind of freaking out.
没事的
It's okay.
我第一次也这样
I was too the first time.
谢谢你来陪我
Thanks for being with me.
这是应该的
Of course.
我不敢相信你居然一直在独自背负一切
I can't believe you've been dealing with everything on your own.
顾着这事 还要顾着工作 简直疯了
To juggle it with the job, that's insane.
确实很难 但...
It's been a lot, but...
你想吐吗
You nauseous?
等他开始给我提建议的时候 我就会了
I will be when the advice starts.
斯特兰德队长 很高兴见到你
Captain Strand, good to see ya.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我挺好的 很高兴见到你
All right. Good to see ya.
这是TK 我儿子
This is TK, my boy.
所以你还是坦白了 好样的
Oh, so you finally came clean. Good for you.
你好 我是韦恩·格廷杰
Howdy. Wayne Gettinger.
你好
Hi.
你遗传了你老爸那个明星四分卫的外形
You got your pop's QB-1 looks.
真走运
Lucky boy.
今天扎左手吧 简
Oh, hey, let's do the left side today, Jan.
我想跟我的朋友们聊聊 好吗
I wanna visit with my friends, okay?
TK 你是本地人吗
So TK, you local?
还是你刚好来探望爸爸
Uh, or are you just coming to visit the old man?
我们在一起工作
We work together.
-你也是消防员吗 -是的 先生
- Oh, you're a firefighter too? - Yes, sir.
子承父业啊
Boy, the trouble you must get up to, huh?
奥斯汀的姑娘们快藏好
Austin, lock up your daughters.
其实 我在另一支球队里打球
Actually, I play for the other team.
"小伙子们快藏好" 这话听上去不太合适吧
"Lock up your sons" Don't sound quite right, does it?
算了 我不会随意评判他人
Aw, hell, I don't judge.
重要的是 能玩的时候就玩
Important thing is, we play when we can.
对吗 队长
Ain't that right, Captain?
谁知道我们还有多少次上场打球的机会
'Cause Lord knows we don't get out on the playing field much.
那是你 教练 我还有很多机会上场
Uh, speak for yourself, Coach. I get on the field plenty.
你不用和我吹牛
Oh, now, you don't have to puff up for me.
这没什么不好意思的
I mean, there's no shame in it.
-我都不知道你在说什么 -等等
- I have no idea what you're talking about right now. - Wait.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们在这里接受的治疗
Well, the treatment that we get here can...
可以让我们
Well, it can, uh...
让我们的"小♥弟♥弟♥"
make the "Little soldier,"
这么说吧
let's say, um...
好好放个长假
Take an extended furlough.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with my little soldier.
十分健康 而且充满活力
Perfectly healthy and active.
它就像一名爱国者
It's a patriot...
永远严阵以待 准备受令
and always ready to stand at attention.
现在可能是这样 不过
Yeah, may seem like that now, but...
如果它以后变得萎靡不振
Don't be too shocked if a day comes real soon
可别惊讶那一天来得太快
and it turns out to be a deserter.
好了 把耳机给我
Okay, I'll take those headphones.
贾德没见到你们 肯定会很难过
Judd is gonna be so upset he missed you guys.
可是他要上班
He had a shift, though.
这不是常事吗
Don't they always?
你们两个人怎么样了
How you two holding up, though?
有好有坏吧
We have good days and bad.
她很想她的爸爸
She misses her daddy.
是啊 我们都很想
Yeah, we both do.
我真的很高兴
It was so good--
很高兴看到贾德回到126队
so good--to see Judd back with the 126.
他和那个新队长相处得怎么样
How is he getting on with that fancy new captain?
开始不太顺利
It was a rough start,
不过斯特兰德队长一直都很支持他
but Captain Strand has been very supportive.
那就好
That's good.
是啊 他强迫贾德接受了治疗
Yeah, and he forced Judd into therapy.
-天哪 -是啊
- My goodness. - Mm-hmm.
我在想那是什么感觉
What's that like, I wonder?
可能会对他有帮助
It might be helping.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表