剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
你还吃吗 队长
You eat this, Captain?
你吃吧
Have at it.
你就不担心你身材走样吗
You ain't worried about your girlish figure?
看来我不止在扑克牌上
Looks like a poker table isn't the only table
可以赢过你
I can run you off of.
你在做什么 你不能在这里吸烟
What are you doin'? You can't smoke that in here.
为什么不能 我一直都这样
Why not? Do it all the time.
他们能怎么样 给消防局长打电♥话♥吗
What are they gonna do, call the fire marshal?
我还参加过局长的婚礼呢
I was in his wedding.
不用了
Mm, no.
我不抽雪茄
I don't smoke cigars.
那可能是因为你没找到好的
Well, that's probably because you haven't had the right one.
你看 这是古巴的高希霸雪茄
See, this here is a Cuban Cohiba.
是全世界最高级的雪茄之一
One of the finest in the world.
来吧 试一下
Go ahead. Give it a whiff.
尼加拉瓜的烟草
Nicaraguan leaves.
陈化了两年
Aged two years.
贮存在西班牙的雪莉酒桶里
In Spanish sherry barrels.
我知道
I know.
我还以为你不喜欢雪茄呢
Thought you didn't like cigars.
我不是喜欢 我是爱死它们了
I don't like 'em. I love 'em.
那么 就抽一根吧 我的朋友
Well, then, fire one up, my friend.
我得了肺癌
I've got lung cancer.
该死
Damn.
我很遗憾 欧文
I'm sorry as hell to hear that, Owen.
这就是为什么我如此好奇
That's why I was so curious about
你是怎样处理可能不得不放弃工作的想法的
how you were handling the idea of maybe having to hang up your helmet.
这事肯定要胆量
Well, it is a gut check, for sure.
不过
But...
你肯定会战胜病魔的 别担心
You'll pass the test too. Don't worry about it.
-你什么时候开始治疗 -已经在治了
- When do you start treatment? - Already have.
等等 你一边化疗
Hold on. You're doin' chemo...
一边还在工作
On the job.
-你还好吗 大力神 -一点也不好
- What are you, Hercules? - Hardly.
前几天 我做卧推时差点晕过去
Almost passed out doin' bench presses the other day.
是啊 我时不时还得偷偷摸摸地去吐
Yeah, I have to sneak off to puke every now and then,
但我正在克服
but I'm gettin' through it.
你知道它会让你变成什么吗 欧文
You know what that makes you, Owen?
它会让我变成什么呢 比利
What does that makes me, Billy?
变成该死的英雄
My damn hero.
深呼吸 菜鸟
Deep breaths, Probie.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我觉得我快要吐了
Yeah. I think I'm gonna vomit.
不不不不
Oh-- No, no, no, no, no.
那感觉已经过了 我现在没事了
I-it's passing. I'm good.
-你确定吗 -是啊
- You sure? - Yeah.
我确定
Definitely.
我觉得
I think.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
这考试很简单 你准备得很充分
This is the easy part. You've done the work.
你只要关注眼下 听着我的声音
Just stay present, listen to my voice,
我保证
and I promise you,
答案会自动跳进你的脑子里的
the answers'll pop right into your head.
记住 一百年之后
Remember, in a hundred years,
根本没人会在意到底发生了什么
no one'll care what happens anyway.
马特奥·查韦斯
Chavez, Mateo.
好吧 该上战场了
Okay, it's go time.
挺胸抬头
Shoulders back. Head held high.
我们做得到
We got this.
说吧
Say it...
我们做得到
We got this.
女士 你必须在外面等着
Ma'am, you'll have to wait outside.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我必须给他读考试题
I have to read his exam to him.
我们不允许来自同一队伍的消防员
We don't allow firefighters from the same house
相互监考 这是学院的规定
to proctor each other-- it's Academy policy.
-但在迈阿密 -这里可不是迈阿密 亲爱的
-But in Miami, I-- This isn't Miami, sweetheart.
此外 比起你的声音
Besides, he's more accustomed to my dulcet tones
他对我悦耳的声音更加熟悉
than yours anyhow.
你认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
他是我以前的队长 他烂死了
He was my old captain. He sucks!
不过 你还真有创造力
Style points for creativity, though.
之前还没有人打着"残疾牌"
Nobody's ever played the Disability Act card
重新参加考试呢
to retread their exam.
菜鸟
Probie.
人终有一死
Memento mori.
温度合适吗
Is the temperature okay for you?
需要我给你杯咖啡或者苏打水吗
Can I get you a coffee, one of those fizzy waters?
不了 谢谢 我没事
No, thanks, I'm... I'm okay.
这叫做讽刺 爱因斯坦
It's called sarcasm, Einstein.
第一题
Question One...
你们怎么都在这里
You guys are here?
你们是在放假吗
On your day off?
好吧 我们可能不在上班
Well, we may not be on a shift,
但我们每时每刻都是126队的成员
but we never take a day off from being the 126.
是啊 如果是好消息 我们就去喝啤酒庆祝
Yeah, so if it's good news, we'll go get some beers,
如果是坏消息 我们就去喝威士忌疗伤
and if it's bad news, we'll go drink some whiskey.
或是矿泉水
Or mineral water.
无论哪种情况 有些人只喝矿泉水
Some of will be having mineral water either way.
所以 你考得怎么样
So how'd it go?
那家伙就是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
That guy was a total dick.
他问的每个问题都想让我觉得自己是个傻瓜
He tried to make me feel like a idiot with every question.
我是说 我整个脸都在发烫
I mean, my face got all hot
所有东西都变得模糊不清
and everything started getting all blurry.
这不是胡来吗 菜鸟
That's a bunch-a BS, Probie.
我们可以对结果提出异议
We can contest the results.
这可能不是个好主意 队长
That's probably not a good idea, Cap.
我告诉他 不久后我们都会死
I kinda told him we'd be dead soon.
那太悲观了 菜鸟
That is dark, Probie.
那就是马里安教我的 人终有一死 对吧
That's what Marjan taught me. Monumental Moriarty, right?
你指的是像夏洛克·福尔摩斯一样吗
You mean like the Sherlock Holmes guy?
我想可能是翻译的时候有部分出问题了
I think some parts might have got lost in translation.
-那有用吗 -有用
- Did it help? - Hell, yeah.
-我得了92分 -什么
- I got a 92%. - What?
兄弟好样的
My man!
-我就说你可以吧 干得漂亮 -我开玩笑的
- That's what I'm talkin' about. Boy, good job, - I just kidding.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
这都要归功于你 马里安
It was all because of you, Marjan.
不 多亏你自己 马特奥
No, it was because of you, Mateo.
你叫我马特奥
Hey, you called me Mateo.
别破坏气氛
Don't ruin it.
我是斯特兰德队长 你好
This is Captain Strand. Oh, hello.
我一小时内到
I can be there in an hour.
是谁
Who was that?
消防局副局长拉德福
Deputy Fire Chief Radford.
拉德福副局 怎么了
Deputy Chief Radford, What's going on?
斯特兰德队长 多谢你在休假时还赶来
Captain Strand, thanks for comin' in on your day off.
比利
Billy.
纽约佬
New York.
泰森队长和我是老朋友了
Captain Tyson and I are old buddies,
在酒吧 他偶然间向我提到你
and he happened to mention to me at the club
他十分敬佩你 在诊断出癌症后
how much he admired you fighting through your,
依然勇敢地执行任务
cancer diagnosis.
他确实很钦佩我 不是吗
He did, did he?
对不起兄弟 我不知道你没告诉他
Yeah, sorry, bud. I didn't know you hadn't told him.
你看起来是个坦率的人
You seem like such an above-the-board guy.
-我觉得你也是 -那就说明是真的喽
- Likewise. - So it's true?
是的
Yeah.
那么短的时间里
Okay, what you've done in a short time
你不仅要处理自己的事情
with the 126 has been very impressive,
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表