剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
我同意
I agree.
你妈妈和我把那间房♥子当做我们的家
Your mom and I made that house our home.
我们在那里把你和你的兄弟们养大
We raised you and your brothers there.
我死都不愿意离开
I'd rather die than leave it.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧" 这是什么意思
What--what the hell does that mean--"Okay"?
就是字面意思
It means okay.
我今天接了次警
I responded to a call
一个35岁的大男人把玩具车塞进鼻子里了
where a 35-year-old man put a toy car up his nose.
好吧
Okay.
所以我想说的是 不管在哪里
So what I'm saying is, people are gonna do
有的事情避免不了
whatever they're gonna do wherever they are.
你知道的
You know....
我不会为了无法掌控的事情而烦恼
I-I can't worry about what I can't control.
如果你还想住在家里的话 爸爸
Now, if you want to live at home, Dad,
贾德和我都会支持你
Judd and I are all for it.
为什么我感觉你马上要说"但是"了
And why is it that I smell a "but" in there somewhere?
因为我们也是有条件的
Because we have conditions.
什么样的条件
What kind of conditions?
首先 浴室里要装个把手
Well, for one, we are installing shower rails.
当然
Sure are, yeah.
还有
And...
从现在起你要戴着这个
You get to wear this now, too.
我不想听任何理由 必须戴着
I don't want to hear about it. Just put it on.
因为下次你可能撑不到给我们打电♥话♥ 爸爸
Because next time you might not make it to the phone, Dad.
好吧
All right.
我也有个条件
I have a condition, too.
你想要什么 大块头
What do you want, big man?
你们俩准备什么时候给我生个孙子孙女呀
When are y'all gonna give me a grandbaby?
你俩在等什么呢
Well, what the hell are you waiting for?
我觉得 格蕾丝 我们还有很多事要考虑
I think that, Grace, we have plenty to worry about...
就目前而言 对吧
for the time being, you know, ain't that right?
有吗
Oh, do we?
真是我的好儿媳
That's my girl!
你们要合起伙来对付我吗
Y'all gonna team up on me?
我帮着你呢 爸 别担心
I got you, Dad. Don't worry.
好啊
Okay.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
[干扰音]
抱歉先生 我听不清你的声音
你现在在哪
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表