剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
詹姆斯和莫莉的揭晓时刻
这些馅饼的配方可是绝密的
The recipe to these patties is top secret
但关键还是在于肉馅的调料
But it's all about what you're putting in the meat.
当心点 你们这些小坏蛋
Watch it, you little hellions.
是他们先动手的 托德叔叔
They started it, Uncle Todd.
我不在乎是谁先起的头
I don't care who drew first blood.
但你们别在离烤架这么近的地方玩光剑大战
Move the Jedi battle away from the grill
免得有人被烧伤
before somebody gets burned.
天哪 我绝不要孩子
Man, I ain't never having kids.
好了 各位 放下手♥机♥吧
All right, everybody, get out your phones.
男孩还是女孩
到了揭晓的时刻了
It's time for the reveal.
本尼 查理 里奇 先别玩了
Benny, Charlie, Ricky. Hang it.
你们听到妈妈说的话了 快过来
You heard your mom. Get over here.
来吧
Come on.
天哪 千万得是个女孩啊
Dear Lord, please let it be a girl.
老天保佑
Amen.
好了 来吧
Okay, here we go!
大家能一起倒计时吗
Can we get a countdown, y'all?
五 四 三...
Five, four, three...
该死的 查理
Dang it, Charlie.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
詹姆斯 我们终于要有个女儿了
James, we're finally having a little girl!
谢天谢地 老天保佑啊
Sweet God, hallelujah.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我弟弟身上着火了
有多糟
How bad?
算你走运 你姐夫及时地
Well, you're very lucky that your brother-in-law
把你推进了池塘里
got you into that pool so fast.
注射一毫升的吗♥啡♥来让他舒服点
Let's push one mil of morphine to make him comfortable.
好的 队长
Yeah, Cap.
先生 这可能会有点疼 好吗
Sir, this might sting a little bit, okay?
我得在你的伤口上盖上消毒纱布
I'm just gonna put this sterilized gauze...
直到你抵达医院 好吗
On until you get to the hospital, okay?
其实这看上去应该是表层烧伤
The burns look pretty superficial, actually,
最严重也就是个二级烧伤
probably nothing more than a second-degree.
我应该不会破相吧
But my face will be okay, right?
应该不会的
I think so.
你那眉毛很快就会长回来了
And that eyebrow will grow back in no time.
等等 我的眉毛怎么了
Wait. What's wrong with my eyebrow?
损得好
Nice one.
你怎么看 队长
What do you say, Captain?
贾德
Judd.
你们几个 行了 够了
Hey, y'all, that's good. That's enough!
斯托曼 把水关了 行吗
Hey, Stollman, kill the pressure on the hose, will you?
好了 各位 干得漂亮
All right. Hey, great work, everybody.
咱们收拾收拾 走吧
Let's pack it up and go.
天哪 谁知道揭晓孩子性别的色粉会搞成这样
Man, who knew gender reveal dust could go out like that?
是啊 你把任何含淀粉的粉尘
Yeah, well, you take any starch-based powder
放在明火上试试 看看会发生什么
and put it near an open flame, watch what happens.
我觉得性别揭晓派对的想法真是个馊主意
You ask me, the whole idea of a gender reveal party is pretty messed up,
人们录下自己想要男孩还是女孩的视频
people filming themselves rooting for a girl or a boy,
这并不合适
it's unseemly.
更不用说 孩子的性别又不是超声波决定的
Yeah, not to mention, you don't get the gender from the ultrasound.
孩子的性别是孩子自带的
You get it from the kid.
可不是吗
Sing it, brother.
126队 收队 咱们走吧
126, we're on the move. Let's go.
莫莉小姐
Miss Molly!
怎么了
What happened?
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
-女士 你还好吗 -我要生了
- Ma'am, are you okay? - She's coming!
先生 她几个月了
Sir, how many months is she?
七个月 太早了
Seven months. It's too early.
可能是由压力引起的
Probably induced by the stress.
-女士 我们现在就送你去医院 -来不及了
- Ma'am, we're gonna get you to a hospital right away. - No time.
-但你才刚开始分娩 -我生过三个孩子
- But you just went into labor. - I've had three of these, kid.
相信我 她要出来了
Trust me, she's coming now.
-贾德 -怎么了
- Judd. - What?
队长不在 现在你是老大
Since Cap's gone, you're in charge.
对了 对
Oh, right. Right.
好的 你进去 拿床单 毛巾
All right, so go inside, get--get sheets, towels,
任何干净的东西
anything that's clean.
-好的 -无线电联♥系♥调度中心
- Yeah. - Get on the radio,
告诉他们我们需要急救队 越快越好
tell them that we need an RA unit ASAP.
通知完了你就把车上的医药箱拿来
Hey, then grab that med kit off the truck, come back with it.
你可以帮马里安一把
You can help Marjan with anything she needs.
-我来 -是啊 你不是有助产士资格证吗
- Me? - Yeah, you're certified, ain't you?
你可以的 就快好了
You can do this. You're almost there.
深呼吸 用力
Take a deep breath and push.
天哪
Oh, God!
用力
Push.
-我已经能看见孩子了 -她来的太早了
- I can see it. - She's coming too early.
-她来得太早了 这不对劲 -你可以的
- Oh, she's coming too early, I'm not right. - You got this.
深呼吸 用力
Take a deep breath and push.
天哪
Oh, God!
好的 用力 用力 用力 用力
Okay, push, push, push, push.
我已经能看见她了 我看见她了
I can see her! I can see her!
你做到了 妈妈
You did it, Mama.
你做到了
You did it.
祝贺你们 这是个男孩
Congratulations, it's a boy.
不可能 刚刚明明是粉色的云
That's impossible. That--that cloud was pink.
是粉色的
It was pink, man.
紧急呼救
孤 星
第一季 第九集
纽约
2001年12月
谁会错过自己儿子的生日
Who misses their own son's birthday?
我有个队员最近不太好过
One of my guys was having a hard time.
我义不容辞
I just couldn't bail.
你儿子最近也很不好过
Your son was having a hard time.
TK会理解的
TK understands.
队里的每个人都失去了很多人
Everyone at my station has lost so many people...
欧文 如果你再敢在我面前提911事件
So help me, Owen, if you throw 9/11 in my face one more time...
医生说这是二级昏迷
They're calling it a level two coma.
他呻♥吟♥了几声 在睡梦中嚼东西
He moans a little, chews in his sleep.
他可能饿了
He's probably starving.
似乎他就快醒来了 但他...
And it seems like he's gonna wake up, and he just...
并没有
doesn't.
欧文 我很抱歉
Owen, I'm so sorry.
但我们很幸运
But we were lucky...
子弹没有打中他的心脏或脊椎
that the bullet didn't hit his heart or his spine.
真是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
不过子弹确实伤了他肩上的一根大血管
It did nick a major vessel in his shoulder,
在锁骨
under the sub...
锁骨下动脉
Subclavian artery.
在研究生院的时候 我不得不进行一些解剖学调查
I had to take a couple of anatomy surveys in grad school, so...
-记性不错 -多谢夸奖
- Good recall. - Thanks.
然后他进入了低血容量性休克
And then he went into hypovolemic shock,
一些器官也开始衰竭了
some of his organs started to shut down.
天哪 欧文
Oh, my God, Owen.
不过你看他 他在好转
But look at him, He's...he's doing better.
他能自主呼吸
He's breathing on his own.
身体机能看上去一切正常
Everything seems to be functioning okay now.
来吧 见见我儿子
Come on, come meet my boy.
他长得很像你
He looks like you.
其实更像他母亲
He looks more like his mother, actually.
她知道了吗
Does she know yet?
她去中国出差了
She's travelling on business in China.
正在想方设法搭飞机回来
She's desperately trying to get a flight back, but...
但我告诉她 等她回来时 他应该已经醒了
I told her by the time that happens, he'll be awake.
-没错 -医生说他随时可能醒来
- Yeah. - And the doctors say it could be any minute.
所以我就在这等着
So I'm--I'm just waiting here.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
没想到我居然会这么需要陪伴
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表