剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
剑 剑龙在宣示领土
CHILD: The st- st- stegosaurus claims his t- t- territory.
不 翼 翼龙来了
But oh, no! Here comes the pt- pt- pterodactyl.
嘿
Hey. Ka- kaw! Ka-
让开 我们要搭堡垒
Get out. We're gonna build a fort.
可我在在玩呀
But I'm p- playing.
是啊 跟你的可可可恐龙们玩呢呀
Yeah, with your duh- duh- duh- duh- duh- dinosaurs.
那边
There.
现在你可以去别处玩了
Now you can go play somewhere else.
萨 萨莉
S- Sally...
对 对天空微 微笑
s- smiles at the s- sky.
深呼吸 安东尼 就像练习的那样
Deep breaths, Anthony. Like in practice.
萨 萨莉 对 对天空微 微笑
S- Sally s- s- smiles at the sky.
你 你好
H- hello?
最近 我觉得整个人很迷茫
OWEN STRAND: Lately, I feel like I've been in, in a fog.
跟女朋友的关系
And my relationship with my girlfriend,
现在成前女友了
now ex- girlfriend and, uh...
工作方面要做个很重要的决定 我
a big decision I have to make at work, I...
我觉得自己像是在迷雾之中
I just feel like I'm in a haze.
不知道为什么会这样
And I don't know why.
你觉得这跟
MODERATOR: But you think it has something to do
你兄弟的死有关吗
with your brother's death?
抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
你是指哪位兄弟
You're gonna have to be a little more specific.
我见证过好几位兄弟的去世
There have been a number of them that have died on my watch.
抱歉 我完全不知道
Um...I'm sorry. I- I had no idea.
你怎么可能知道呢 第一位是40多年前走的
How could you? The first one was over 40 years ago.
但我觉得这次的迷雾确实是在
But I think this particular fog did roll in around the time
找同父异母的哥哥罗伯特去世后出现的
of my half- brother Robert's death a year ago.
他死的很突然吧
I'm guessing that his death was sudden.
有时候意想不到的创伤会让我们突然停滞
Sometimes unexpected trauma can freeze us in place.
是知道会走到这步的 他患有亨廷顿舞蹈症
It wasn't unexpected. He had Huntington's disease.
我们有时间做心理准备
We had time to prepare.
不过这想法很不错
But nice try. Heh.
谢谢你邀请我参加你的悲伤小组
Thank you for inviting me to your grief group.
你是说拽你去
You mean dragging you?
你没拽我啦
You didn't drag me.
也许过去尤个月你确实有在哄骗我
You might have cajoled me for the last nine months.
有点帮助吗
Did it help a little bit?
能再谈起罗伯特的事挺好的
It was good to talk about Robert again.
嗯 我懂你意思
TOMMY VEGA: Yeah, I know what you mean.
三年过去了 我谈起查尔斯还是会有这种感觉
It's been three years and I feel the same way about Charles.
我 都不知道你兄弟的事
I, uh, I had no idea about your brother.
泰勒 -泰勒 是不是
Tyler. Tyler. Is that- -
就是TK名字里T的由来
It's where the T in TK comes from.
是
Yes.
他当10岁 我13岁 他在海边淹死了
He was 10, I was 13. He drowned at the beach.
我离他还不到6英尺
I wasn't more than six feet away from him.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是啊 感觉我很难
Yeah, well, I seem to have a hard time
保护我兄弟们的安全
keeping my brothers safe.
泰勒 罗伯特
Tyler. Robert.
纽约的兄弟们
My guys in New York.
贾德能及时脱身真的很幸运
Judd was lucky to get out while he could.
贾德离开消防局时脑子里最后的念头
Self- preservation was the last thing on Judd's mind
并不是自保
when he left the firehouse.
我超爱那兄弟的 但最近
Man, I love that guy, but recently,
我感觉他把所有责任都扔给我承担了
I'm kinda feeling like he left me holding the bag a little.
你还是不知道
You still have no idea
还找谁来代替他 对吧
who you're gonna replace him with, do you?
你也听到了 我现在深处迷雾
Well, you heard me, I'm in a fog.
只要决定拖得足够久
I put the decision off so long,
局长自会插手来帮我做决定的
the chief's gonna step in and make it for me.
有人毛遂自荐吗
Uh, has anyone good thrown their hat in the ring?
可以这么说
You could say that.
好 二位 最后下注时间
TK STRAND: Alright, folks, final bets.
规则很简单
The rules are very simple.
第一不把水管卷成完美甜甜圈形状的
First firefighter to roll their hose into a successful donut
消防员获胜
without any kinks wins.
不许使小动作 要赢得干净
Now we want a nice, clean race.
不许踢 不许咬 不许吐口水
No kicking, no biting, no spitting.
不许吐口水 -说给马里安听的
No spitting? - It's Marjan.
我们都见识过她在旱冰比赛的表现
And we've all seen her at roller derby.
没错了
Hell yeah, we have.
所以我赌
And that's why I'm betting on
极速女王马姐
Speed Queen Marj.
她也计是极速女王 但会掉链子呀
She may be the speed queen, but she peters out.
我才不掉链子呢
I do not peter out.
我看过你最后一圈的比赛 你才会掉链子呢
Oh, I've seen your last lap at the derby. You peter.
所以我把所有钱都押
And that's why all my money's on
大老龟身上
the Big Tortoise! -
上吧 保罗 -我不确定自己喜不喜欢大老龟这外号♥
Let's go. Paul. - Nah, I don't know if I like the Big Tortoise...
好了 南茜 -但还是谢谢你给我打气哈
TK: Alright. Nancy. ...but I appreciate what you're trying to say.
马特奥 -开始
Mateo? - Let's go!
选手们 准备
Racers, on your mark.
预备
Get set
加油 马里安 -来吧 开始
Come on, Marjl Come on, here we go.
加油
Here we go.
慢慢来 稳扎稳打 稳扎稳打才能赢
Slow and steady! Slow and steady wins the race.
加油 马姐 加油 -加油 保罗
Come on, Marj! Come on, Marj! - NANCY GILLIAN: Come on, Paul!
加油
Come on!
这才是我的妞吗
That's my girl!
纯友谊哈
Platonically.
她掉链子了 她掉链子了
She's petering. She's petering!
好 加油 大老龟
Okay, let's go, Big Tortoise.
好 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
加油 保罗 到终点了
Come on, Paul! To the end!
有什么市事啊 保罗 看看你表现
What you got, Paul? What you got?
照片定胜负 南茜
Photo finish, Nancy!
保罗 17秒6 马特奥
17. 6 seconds for Paul. Mateo?
马里安 23秒 还在计时
For Marjan, 23 seconds and counting
我忘了停表了
'cause I forgot to stop it.
什么
MARJAN MARWANI: What? !
抱歉啊 太激动了
MATEO CHAVEZ: I'm sorry. It was exciting.
你知道吗 我觉得马姐险胜
You know what? I think Marj squeaked out the W.
不 我觉得最后那一下是你赢了
Nah, I think you won in that final push.
平局 -平局
Tie. Tie.
嗯 -你俩太令人发指了
Yeah. TK: You guys are ridiculous.
怎么对彼此这么友好啊 -为什么不行呀
How can you be so nice to each other? - Why wouldn't we be?
因为你俩竞争白热化了呀
MATEO: Because your horns are locked in the heat of battle.
竞争下一任副队
The battle for the next lieutenant.
兄弟 不是啦 我俩不是非得你死我活的
Dude, no, it's not like that between us.
我们才不在乎级别呢
We don't care about rank.
是啊 我们都没怎么考虑过升职的事
Yeah, man, we're barely even thinking about that promotion.
是是是
Sure.
继续麻痹自己吧 很萌很天真
Keep telling yourselves that, it's cute.
说真的 我们才不会让小竞争
Seriously, we're not gonna let a little competition
妨碍我们友谊呢
get between our friendship.
最好的消防员获胜 对吧 马姐
Let the best firefighter win. Ain't that right, Marj?
没错 -不管那哥们是谁 肥
Yeah. - No matter who he may be.
也可以说是姐们
Or she.
负载不平衡啊
Load ain't balanced.
你这样就可以
You can tell that just from the- -
行吧 我没地方放箱子来保持平衡了
Fine. There was nowhere for me to put the totes to keep it even.
你可以重新摆箱子呀
You could have reconfigured the totes.
没时间重新摆了
There's no time to reconfigure the totes.
我们去银行已经迟到半小时了
We're already a half hour late to the bank.
要是翻车的话会晚更久的
Be a lot later if we flip the vehicle.
能不能开车啊 拜托
Would you just drive, please?
要知道 你需要放松 史蒂夫
DRIVER: You know, you need to relax, Stevie.
我看过说焦虑就像病毒
I read that anxiety is like a virus.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表