That sounds wonderful.
听着不错
Have you ever thought about a fair finish for that ceiling
你有没有想过把那块天花板重新装好
Shh.
嘘
Careful, my bones
小心,我的骨头
You all right
你没事吧
Well, with your condition, ordinarily, wouldn't you just be on top
由于你的状况 你是不是应该在上面
I can't.
我不能
I have vertigo.
我会晕
It's a bloody shame nobody waits for their wedding night anymore
现在没人再等到结婚当天晚上了,真让人不齿
Go to bed, Mother
去睡觉,妈妈
You promised you'd go over my taxes
你说过你要再看看我的税单的
Oh, God's sake.
老天啊
Here it comes. The big one.
来了.那个大的
Ride it, Donaghy.
骑上去, Donaghy
Ride it straight to hell
一直骑下去
Bollocks.
妈呀
You still at work, ha
还在工作,哈
Yeah, of course.
对,当然
Tracy's gone. I'm still at work.
Tracy走了.而我还在工作
It's a nightmare.
真是噩梦
Ugh Is that how far apart my eyes are
恩 我的眼睛有离那么远吗
I look like Admiral Akbar.
我看起来就像Admiral Akbar
Relax.
放轻松
It's one of the reasons I like you.
这也是我喜欢你的原因之一
So listen, I was going to fly out there on Saturday.
听着,我打算星期六去那里
But I've got a bunch of stuff to take care of.
可我有很多事情要做
So now I'm gonna fly out there.
所以呢,现在
I'm gonna come out there next Wednesday.
我决定在下周三去那里
Oh, wh-what's this thing doing now
事情怎么样
What Uh-oh.
什么 恩..哦
Yeah, Liz--working.
是 Liz--在工作
Breaking up.
断了
Did you say we're breaking up
你说我们要了断
Yeah.
对
What
什么
Who is this It's 3:00 in the morning.
这是谁 现在可是早上3点
Hello Liz Wait.
喂 Liz 等等
What Oh, my God.
什么 老天啊
Are you breaking up with me
你要和我分手
What hospital Wait, whoa, Liz
哪家医院 等等, Liz
No, no, no.
不,不,不
There has to be some sort of misunderstanding.
一定有哪里搞错了
I'm his fiance.
我是他未婚妻
I'm sorry, you're not family, and you're not his emergency contact.
抱歉,你不算家人 而且你也不是他的紧急联♥系♥人
Oh
哦
Now, his mother can go in if she wants to.
她母亲如果想的话可以进去
Oh, no I'm not going in there.
不 我才不要进去呢
I go in there, I get bird flu, I don't come out.
我一进去,我就会得禽流感 就出不来了
Hi, I'm Liz Lemon.
嗨,我是Liz Lemon
Somebody called me.
有人打电♥话♥给我
Oh, yes, Mr. Donaghy designated you as his emergency contact.
对,Donaghy先生把你列为他的紧急联♥系♥人
What
什么
Ladies
女士们
What This
什么 这个
No, no.
不,不
I was at a costume party earlier this evening.
我今晚早些时候参加了个化妆舞会
And the hostess's dog attacked me, so I had to stab it.
主人的狗攻击了我 我只好刺了它
Oh
哦
Jack's going to be fine.
Jack会没事的
But he has had a pretty serious cardiac episode.
不过他现在有严重的心脏杂音
Also, I suspect he may have scurvy, because he keeps asking for lemon.
而且,我怀疑他会坏血病 因为他一直不停问起lemon(柠檬)
Uh, no that's me.
不 那是我
Oh
哦
Tell him his mother's here
告诉他他母亲在这儿呢
And she loves him.
而且她爱他
But not in a queer way.
不是同性恋那种爱
Lemon, is that you
Lemon,是你吗
Yeah, it's me.
对,是我
How are you feeling
你感觉怎么样
They gave me something.
他们给我喝了点东西
My mouth tastes like purple.
我的嘴巴都变紫了
Okay.
OK
I saw it, Lemon.
我看见了, Lemon
My whole life passing right before my eyes.
我的一生都从我眼前晃过
Neil Patterson pitching me the rotating microwave tray.
Neil Patterson朝我扔旋转着的微波炉盘
Me personally coining the phrase, "What's the upside "
我自己说的"另一面是什么 "
Participating in Hands Across America.
参加Hands Across America
And all the time I've been on this earth, I have only one regret.
在我的一生中,我只有一个遗憾
I should have worked more.
我应该工作地更多
That's what you're taking away from this experience
这就是你从这次事情中吸取的教训
Work is the only thing I'm good at.
工作是我唯一擅长的事情
Lemon, you and I have that in common.
Lemon,你和我在这方面都一样
No, Jack, that's not true.
不, Jack,这不是真的
I've been rolling calls from here.
我一直不停地从这里打电♥话♥
Trying to spin this Tracy thing.
想把Tracy的事情搞定
No, Jack, forget about Tracy.
不,Jack,忘了Tracy吧
You have to relax.
你需要放轻松
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不,不
You've got to get back to work
你得回去工作
and come up with something with or without Tracy,
弄出个节目,不管有没有Tracy
or we are gonna be screwed.
要不我们就完了
Okay.
好吧
Maybe this is the drugs talking
也许这是因为药物
but I think I got Nixon
不过我想我说服尼克松
to agree to come on the show
来参加我们的节目
and say, "Sock it to me."
然后说,"给我去死"
Great.
很好
How's the Dow doing
道琼斯指数现在怎么样
You'll like my cousin Jesse.
你们会喜欢我表兄Jesse的
He's real sweet.
他真是个好人
Ooh, they got a door That's new.
他们装了扇门 那是新的
Hello there, cousin.
有人吗,表兄
What brings you to Parcell Hollow
你怎么到Parcell家来了呢
Well, I'm here to pick up Tracy, of course.
我当然是过来接Tracy的咯
Well, that's peculiar.
好奇怪啊
Why, he just left first thing this morning.
今早一起来他就离开了
(Kenny) Oh.
哦
Oh, I must have misunderstood him.
我一定是误解他的意思了
Must have.
一定是
Sorry you came all this way for nothin'.
抱歉你那么远过来白跑一躺
I'd invite you in, but I got a living room full of dead chimney birds.
我想请你进来,可我一屋子都是死在烟囱里的鸟
Agh
啊
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
Shh, shh, shh, shh
We must rest, my chimney bird.
我们必须要休息,我的烟囱鸟
Tonight, we're reading my screenplay.
今晚,我们要读我的剧本
I just timed the show, and without Tracy, we're still 20 minutes short.
我刚算过节目时间,没有了Tracy 我们还缺20分钟
Liz, on the show,
Liz,在节目里
I could do the thing where I walk like Robocop.
我可以学机器警♥察♥走路
Zzz Zzz Your move, creep.
Zzz Zzz 你的动作,奇怪
That's great, that's completely topical.
很好,很有话题
Ooh, hey, Cerie.
Cerie
Would you like to dance in front of the band on TV tonight
你能在今晚的电视上在乐队前跳舞吗
For, like, ten minutes.
跳,大概,10分钟
What band
什么乐队
Our house band.
我们的乐队啊
No, thanks. Uh, Floyd called.
不了,谢谢. Floyd打电♥话♥过来
Ugh.
恩
How's that going
怎么样
Not great.
不太好
We had a web chat last night, and I thought he said he wanted to break up with me.
我们昨晚上网聊了下,我觉得他好象说要和我分手
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表