5页
Make the letters bigger, Toof.
把字体调大点 Toof
According to Wikipedia, you were discovered after doing stand-up at the Apollo in 1984.
根据维♥基♥百♥科♥上写的 你是在1984年的Apollo剧院被人捡到的
I have no memory of that. Write it up.
这我不记得了 不过还是写下来
Here is your salad. And your change.
这是你的色拉 还有零钱
Oh, no.
不
Dude, is this spinach
伙计 这是菠菜
Yes, you, uh--
是的 你
You asked for a spinach salad.
你要的就是菠菜色拉
No, I like the stuff that comes on the spinach salad,
不 我喜欢菠菜沙拉里的配菜
but I wanted it with romaine.
但是我要的是莴苣沙拉
So you want me to take it back
那你要我去换吗
I'm supposed to treat you like Kenneth, right
像对Kenneth一样对你 对吗
Yes.
对
Well, then, yeah, genius.
那么 当然了 天才
Get me a new salad.
给我去换一份
Or get me a time machine so I can go back in time and smack your mom
或者给我弄台时间机器好在你妈妈怀着孕还抽烟的时候
for smoking crack while she's pregnant.
给她一巴掌
Too much
太过了吗
No, that's usually how it goes.
没有 你平常就是这样的
Hey, what happened Did you ask him
怎么样 你约他了吗
Well, I was going to.
我是打算问的
Oh, Liz.
哦 Liz
But before I could, the Hair asked me out.
可在我问之前 "发发"先约了我
What The the Hair
什么 那个"发发"
What did you say
你说什么了
I had to say yes.
我当然答应了
He looked at me with those crazy handsome-guy eyes.
他用他那双迷死人的眼睛看着我
It was like the Death Star tractor beam when the Falcon is--
就像是在死星上的牵引光束 当Falcon
No, Liz.
不 Liz
Do not talk about stuff like that on your date.
约会的时候你可别说这种东西
Guys like that do not like Star Trek.
像他那样的男人不会喜欢星际迷航的
Wars
是星球大战
I'm sorry. You're right.
抱歉 你说的没错
I don't go out on dates with guys like Gray.
我从来没和像Gray这样的男生出去约会过
It feels wrong.
感觉总是不对劲
He's the Hair, and I am a Head-plus, at best.
他可是"发发"呀 我是标准版的"头头"
Or maybe you really are the Hair and I'm the Head in our relationship.
或者其实在我们俩中 你才是"发发",而我是"头头"
Oh, God, no.
天哪 不要
Something is wrong with this.
肯定有什么地方出错了
I have upset the natural balance of things.
我打破了自然界的平衡
Good morning, ladies. I'm making a coffee run.
早上好 女士们 我要去买♥♥咖啡
Would either of you care for anything
你们俩要什么东西吗
Liz and Jenna, nothing.
Liz和Jenna 什么都不要
What's happening
发生什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Good God, what does that man doing here
天哪 那家伙在这里干了什么呀
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never met Brian Williams,
我从没见过Brian Williams
but his dressing room has to be cleaned up every day between 11 and 11:30.
但他的化妆室必须在每天11至11:30清理干净
That way, by the time Mr. Williams gets back from the liquor store, it's nice and tidy.
这样才能保证当Williams先生从酒吧回来的时候这里干净整洁
Kenneth, a friend of mine tipped me off about a position in our aviation division.
Kenneth 我的朋友可以为你提供一份航♥空♥部门的工作
It's entry level only, of course.
不过只能是低等职位
Is this tube sock filled with bird seed
这个袜子里是不是鸟蛋
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Just put it in the basket with the others.
就和别的东西一起扔篮子里就行了
At any rate, I'd be happy to put in a good word for you.
不管怎么说 我会很高兴给你份更好的工作的
What
什么
And leave show business
要我离开电视业吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Kenneth, what's your plan
Kenneth 你的计划是什么
Well, I like to start cleaning in one corner, and then work my way across the room in a zig-zag.
我一般先从一个角落开始 然后按Z字形清理
No, no, no. Your life plan.
不 我说的是你对人生的计划
You're learning nothing here.
你在这里什么也学不到
You're doing nothing here.
你在这里干的尽是废事
You're a punching bag.
你在和垃圾袋打交道
I like this job.
我喜欢我的工作
Kenneth, this is not a job. This is an exercise in constant humiliation.
Kenneth 这都不算是份工作 这简直是在被人羞辱
You're fired.
你被解雇了
I beg your pardon
请你再说一遍
You said I'm your boss for today. So I fire you.
你说过今天我是你的老板 所以我要解雇你
Liz
Liz
This is Kiara, Francesca, that's Talbot and that's Armand.
这是Kiara Francesca 那是Talbot还有Armand
Hello.
你们好
Would you like something to drink
你要喝点什么吗
Yes, Pinot Grigio. I'll be right back.
来杯Pinot Grigio 我马上回来
Is that bad
那很烂吗
So...
那么
you guys been
你们在看
watching Heroes
《超能英雄》吗
I like the Japanese dude.
我喜欢那个日本小子
The hors d'oeuvres tonight are boxes of pure oxygen infused with a saffron and a white truffle oil.
今晚的hors d'oeuvres是一盒掺入松露油的纯氧
Hey, how is it going
约会怎么样
Terrifying.
糟透了
It's too much.
太过了
I just want to go home and watch that show about midgets
我只想回家看关于侏儒的电视节目
and eat a block of cheddar cheese.
再吃上一盒切达干酪
If it makes you feel any better, I've discovered I'm not a Head.
或许这能让你好过点 我发现我不是"头头"
I'll talk to you later.
等会儿再说吧
Let's put the fun in funky.
再来个有意思的
Hey, what are you doing
嘿 你怎么走了
Sorry, that party was just a little too awesome for me.
抱歉 这种派对实在不适合我
Do you want to go someplace else, just the two of us
那你想去什么别的地方吗 就我们俩
Okay, what's your game, friend
好吧 你在玩什么游戏 朋友
Game There's no game.
游戏 没什么游戏
What are you talking about
你在说什么呀
I don't have any money, if that's what you're after.
我可以说是一穷二白
And I'm not one of those girls that does weird stuff in bed,
我也不是那种愿意在床上
because they think they have to.
做变♥态♥性事的女人
If you're a gay guy looking for a beard, I don't do that anymore.
如果你是同性恋 想找个掩护 这种事情我可再也不做了
And if you're trying to harvest my organs and sell them, I have an uncle who's a cop, so don't even try it.
如果你想卖♥♥我的器官 我可有个当警♥察♥的叔叔 所以想都别想了
Hey, we all have uncles who are cops, so just take it down a notch.
我也有个当警♥察♥的叔叔 你别这么大惊小怪
No hundreds. Small bills.
不收百元大钞 要小额钞票
Oh, I knew this was going to happen.
我就知道会这样
Store policy.
小店的规矩
Yeah, that's an illegal policy. You have to take this.
这规矩可不合法 你必须收
No, I don't.
不 我不收
Yeah, sir. You do.
先生 你必须收
See It says right here: "Legal tender for all debts public and private."
看到没 这里写着:"接受任何公共票面"
Does it say anything about $100 for a bottle of water
上面有写可以用100块钱只买♥♥瓶水吗
You can't decide what money you'll accept.
你不能决定你收的是什么钱
That's illegal. It's an illegal policy.
那是违法的 那是违法的规矩
You're holding up the line.
你妨碍到后面的人了
No, you're holding up the line.
不 是你妨碍到后面的人了
1998.
1998年
Well, I spent most of the summer in the studio doing my Christmas album, which was huge.
那年夏天的大部分时间 我都花在录音棚里录我的圣诞专辑 很成功在专辑
I'm almost afraid to ask. What Christmas album
我都有点不敢问了 什么圣诞专辑
* Imagine Christmas wishes
* Imagine Christmas wishes
* Shooting out of your eyes
* Shooting out of your eyes
* A candy cake
* A candy cake
* Full of snow dreams
* Full of snow dreams
* A stocking full of smiles
* A stocking full of smiles
** It's a Jordan Christmas *
* It's a Jordan Christmas
I remember that. That video was raunchy.
我记得 那视频超级猥琐
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Did you get home okay last night Yeah.
你昨晚回家还顺利吧 顺利
Thank you for convincing me to go back to the party.
谢谢你说服我又回到了那个派对去
It was fun.
非常有意思
Although I ate way too much oxygen.
不过我昨晚吃了太多氧气
Yeah, you actually got a little oxygen right there on your... coat.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表