'Cause this is a man's game.
因为这是男人的游戏
I call.
我跟
And I'll see that with... This thing.
那我也跟... 用这个
I call.
跟了
Pair of Jacks.
一对J
Ace high.
A最大
Three cowboys.
3个K
Oh, my God. My wedding ring.
天哪 我的结婚戒指
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪
Now, you should all learn from Pete's mistake.
你们都从Pete身上得到教训了吧
My wife's gonna kill me!
我妻子会杀了我的!
You see, in poker as in business,
打牌就像做生意
the key to success is to determine
成功的关键在于
your opponent's strength and, more importantly, his weaknesses.
发掘对手的优点 还有弱点
Everyone has a tell-- a weakness of character
每个人都有弱点
that manifests itself physically.
而且会通过肢体语言表现出来
Oh.
哦
Like when Lutz here has a good hand, he stops eating.
比如Lutz如果有一手好牌 他就会停止吃东西
When Frank is bluffing, he asks a series of insane questions to hide his nervousness.
Frank如果是在虚张声势 就会用蠢问题来掩盖他的紧张
Oh, really
真的吗
Is that what you think Is that what I do
你真的这么肯定 我真的是这么表现的?
Am I doing that right now Yeah, I'm out.
我现在表现怎样?我退出
Okay, Rainman, tell me what I got.
雨人 你知道我有什么牌吗
Well, you have two of your cards backwards actually.
你有两张牌放反了
I'm out.
我不玩了
Hi. Pinot grigio, please.
来杯Pinot grigio 谢谢
This is beyond the pale. Donaghy took me for $200.
有点玩过头了 Donaghy赢了我200块
Yeah, well I bet my rent money.
我还把房♥租都压上了
And if I don't pay by the tenth, my mom's gonna throw me out.
如果10号♥前不交房♥租 我妈会把我赶出去的
I'm all in. Anybody else
我全压了 有人跟吗
Oh, I'll play with you, Mr. Donaghy.
我跟你 Donaghy先生
Kenneth, how long you been sitting there
Kenneth 你坐这里多久了
I'm taking Pete's place, 'cause he's busy in the bathroom,
我代替Pete 因为他正在洗手间
laying in his own sick.
抽风
Oh, my God.
天哪
He can't read Kenneth. He's a blank slate.
他看不透Kenneth Kenneth就是块白板
Okay, what do you got
好 你什么牌?
I think I have what they refer to as a royal flush.
我想我有人们常说的同花顺
Looks like I'm the big winner.
看来我是最后的赢家
Thank you.
谢谢
Liz, hi.
Liz 嗨
I'm Gretchen Thomas. Jack's friend.
我是Gretchen Thomas Jack的朋友
Hey. Great to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hi.
嗨
Why would Jack just assume that we're lesbians
为什么Jack会认为我们是拉拉
I am a lesbian.
我就是拉拉
Mm, that's awesome.
真是太好了
Is this the first time somebody's made that assumption about you
这是第一次你被人这么误解吗
Lemon, don't let these girls give you a hard time about who you are.
Lemon 别让这些女孩因为你的身份欺负你
You know, you need to brush your teeth more, young man.
你要多刷刷牙了 年轻人(young man)
Oh, my. What an adorable little lesbian.
天啊 多么可爱的小拉拉啊
What I don't know.
什么? 我怎么知道
Who remembers that kind of thing
谁会记得这种事
Well, look, obviously this is a miscommunication.
显然这是一个误会
I mean, I'm certainly not interested in chasing a straight girl.
我完全没兴趣追直女
Of course, yeah.
当然了
I completely understand if you just want to go home.
如果你想回家的话也没关系
No, it's fine. I'll stay.
不 不用 我会留下来
Jack is ridiculous.
Jack简直不可理喻
Oh, I worked with Jack in Plastics.
我跟Jack做过塑料制品的生意
He tends to approach everything the same way.
他解决每件事情的方法都一样
Locate the problem. Isolate the problem.
找出问题 分离问题
Set the problem up with a lesbian.
把问题丢给拉拉
That's a pretty good joke for somebody from Plastics.
很难相信做塑料制品的人能说出这么好的笑话
Well, I wasn't always in Plastics.
我也不是总做塑料制品
I used to work in Water and Process Technologies.
我还研究水处理技术
Working mainly in primary metals.
主要是初级金属
Oh, so you have a comedy background.
所有说你还有喜剧的背景
How was your evening with Thomas
和Thomas的约会怎么样
You mean, Gretchen Thomas The brilliant plastics engineer/lesbian
你指Gretchen Thomas 那个聪明的拉拉工程师
What made you think I was gay
你怎么会认为我是同性恋
Your shoes.
你的鞋子
Well, I'm straight.
我是直的
Those shoes are definitely bi-curious.
你的鞋子可有点弯哦
Regardless, I am straight. 100% completely straight.
不管怎么样 我是直的 100%直的
Well, I'm sorry if I offended you.
如果冒犯到你了我感到很抱歉
No, I'm not offended--
我没有被冒犯到
Good.
很好
What do you know about Kenneth the page
你了解听差Kenneth吗?
I don't know. He's a sweet kid.
不太清楚 他是个不错的家伙
Yes.
恩
And a surprisingly good poker player.
还出人意料的是个扑克好手
Did you know that his middle name is Ellen
你知道他中间名是Ellen吗
No, that's weird.
不知道 好怪的名字
And that his Myers-Briggs-psychological testing shows shows a rare combination
他的梅尔斯布里格斯心理测试显示他
of extroverted, intuitive and aggressive
性格外向 有敏锐的直觉而且有上进心
Really
真的
The same as mine.
跟我很像
He could be trouble down the line.
他可能是个难缠的家伙
Kenneth.
Kenneth
Kenneth Ellen.
Kenneth Ellen
All right then.
就这样吧
You're not a lesbian. Duly noted.
你不是拉拉 记住了
I'll correct that on your file.
我会修正你的档案的
It's too bad, though. Thomas thought you were great.
不过太可惜了 Thomas觉得你很不错
She did Yes.
真的吗 没错
She said she thought you looked like Jennifer Jason Leigh.
她觉得你像Jennifer Jason Leigh
Really She said that
真的 她这么说的
Yes, I made her repeat it. I was sure she meant Jason Lee.
我还重新确认了一遍 我真的觉得她说的是Jason Lee (男的)
Miss Lemon.
Lemon小姐
Yeah.
什么事
This is Pete's wedding ring.
这是Pete的结婚戒指
I won it last night, but I don't think I should keep it.
我昨晚赢的 我觉得还是物归原主好些
Could you give it back to him for me
你能帮我交给给他吗
Yeah, okay.
当然
Did you win this, too
这也是你赢的
I did.
没错
I love how the light catches it like diamonds.
我喜欢它钻石一样的光泽
Kenneth, it is diamonds.
Kenneth 这就是钻石
Ah.
啊
Hi, Mr. Donaghy.
嗨 Donaghy先生
Can I help you with something
有什么能为您效劳的吗
You are a puzzle... Kenneth Ellen.
你是道难题.. Kenneth Ellen
And I'm going to solve you. Yes, I am.
但是我会解开你的 我会的
I can't believe you bet your wedding ring.
不敢相信你赌上了你的结婚戒指
I know.
我知道
The weird thing is I had money left.
奇怪的是我的钱还没输光
Hey, um, what famous person would you say I look like
你觉得我像哪个名人
Uh, present day Linda Ronstadt.
现在的Linda Ronstadt
No, Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
不 像Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Tootsie.
Tootsie
Never mind.
当我没说过
So how was your date
约会怎么样
It wasn't a good match.
我们不太适合
What happened
怎么了
Did he notice your facial tic No.
他发现了你的面肌抽搐 不是
Did you wear sandals
你穿凉鞋了
Did he see your toes No.
他看到你的脚趾了 不是
You blew it, didn't you
你搞砸了 对吧
Good job, Liz.
真了不起 Liz
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表