Okay, Round 2. Josh, you're up.
第2轮 Josh 你来
What do you got
你有什么
Check it out.
听好了
Your mama is so stupid,
你妈妈笨到
she thinks an iMac is a new hamburger at McDonald's.
以为iMac是麦当劳新出的汉堡
Okay, not bad.
还不错
Okay, okay, I got one. I got one.
我来一个 我来一个
What's the difference between your mama and a washing machine
妈妈和洗衣机有什么不同
When I drop a load in the washing machine it doesn't follow me around for a week.
我把衣服扔给洗衣机后它不会跟着我屁♥股♥后面烦我
Lemon, could I speak with you alone for a moment
Lemon 我能单独跟你谈谈吗
That's what your sister asked me last night. Booyah
你妹妹昨晚也是这么问我的 Booyah
Uh, right this way.
这边说
Uh, my friend Gerhard Hapsburg is throwing a birthday party for himself
我的朋友Gerhard Hapsburg今晚在Pierre
at the Pierre tonight.
开生日晚会
Oh, and you want me to think of something funny that you can write in the card
你想让我想点有意思的话写上提示卡吗
No. I want you to come with me.
不 我要你和我一起去
Oh.
哦
Who's Gerhard Hapsburg
Gerhard Hapsburg是谁
Prince Gerhard is the last male descendant of the Imperial House of Hapsburg.
Gerhard王子是哈布斯堡王室的最后一名男性成员
They ruled the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
他们统治着奥匈帝国
The Defenestration of Prague
布拉格扔出窗外事件
Lemon, what exactly did you study in college
Lemon 你在大学里到底学了什么
Theatre Tech. I see.
剧场技术 明白了
I'm inviting you to the social event of the season.
我邀请你参加这一季的社交活动
Oh...I don't know, Jack.
我不知道 Jack
Would I have to wear high heel shoes
我要穿高跟鞋吗
Yes. This will be good for you.
对 那对你有好处
You finally got Dennis out of your life.
你终于把Dennis赶出了你的生活
You're even wearing lipstick.
你甚至开始涂唇膏了
No. They're just really chapped.
才不是 只不过嘴唇有点干裂了
I'll have the wardrobe department pull a dress for you.
我会去帮你选件衣服的
I just thought maybe you'd like to spend some time with a, um...
我还以为你会喜欢跟一些 呃
different class of people.
不同层次的人交流一下
Okay, fine. I'll do it.
好啦 我会去/做的
But I'm not gonna like it.
可是我不会享受的
That's what your mom said to me last night.
你妈妈昨晚就是这么跟我说的
Booyah.
Booyah
You got slammed, girl.
被打脸了吧 女人
That was surprising.
完全想不到
Yes, dear.
是的 亲爱的
Oh, boy, who's crying
天 谁在哭
Is that Caleb
是Caleb吗
What's up, Pete
还好吗 Pete
Okay, I'll try. Yeah.
好吧 我试试 对
Elmo wants you to aim your pee-pee at the potty
Elmo要你尿在便盆里
Ha ha No, not at Mommy. At the potty.
不 不是妈妈 是便盆
How is that Elmo's fault
怎么会是Elmo的错呢
Did Mommy have some wine before she called Elmo
妈妈在和Elmo打电♥话♥前有没有喝酒
Pete, Pete, Pete, Pete.
Pete Pete Pete Pete.
Where's your spinal cord, son What
你的脊梁哪去了 兄弟 什么
No, it's just my wife is visiting her folks and she's a little stressed out.
不是 是我老婆回娘家了 她现在压力很大
Yeah, seem like you got yourself a Delilah.
看来你给你自己找了个达丽拉
A what
什么
Pete, you got two type of women in this world:
Pete 这世界上有两种女人
one who gives you strength
一种是给予你力量的
and one who takes strength from you
还有一种是吸取你的力量的
like Delilah took strength from Samson in that movie
就像电影里达丽拉从参孙那里吸走力量
My wife gives me strength, make me feel like a man.
我妻子给我力量 让我感觉像个男人
That's why she's so special.
所以说她那么特别
I actually haven't met your wife yet. Hi.
事实上我还没见过你妻子呢 你好
That ain't my wife. Go get me a fizzy water.
这不是我老婆 去给我拿杯冰水
It's like this, Pete. I love my wife. I love her.
就像是这样 Pete 我爱我妻子 我爱她
That's why eight times a week I go to the strip club.
所以说我一个礼拜要去8次脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
It gives me energy, which I bring back to her.
它能给我能量 我才能把这能量带回家
And your wife doesn't get jealous
你老婆不嫉妒的吗
Nah. She likes it.
不 她喜欢着呢
Makes me feel strong, like a Samson.
让我感觉到力量 像参孙一样
Here.
这里
Samson What
参孙 什么
Great shoving, Mr. Jordan.
推的好 Jordan先生
Wow, what's that for
有什么活动吗
Well, I'm going to a birthday party for some prince tonight.
我今晚要参加某个王子的生日宴会
You mean like a dog birthday party
你是说狗的生日宴会吗
Oh, that's better.
好多了
No. He's a real European prince: Gerhard Hapsburg.
不是 是个真正的欧洲王子 Gerhard Hapsburg
What You have to take me with you.
真的 你得带上我
Oh, Liz, it's always been my dream to meet and marry a prince,
Liz 我一直梦想着能嫁给一个王子
like a modern day Cinderella story.
就像现代版的灰姑娘故事
Hey, maybe I'm Cinderella this time.
也许这次我才是灰姑娘呢
No, Liz, Cinderella is blonde.
别想了 Liz 灰姑娘是金发
You can be Snow White and party with the little people.
你可以当白雪公主 去和小矮人们一起
Oh, take me.
带上我吧
I can't take you.
我不能带你去
I'm only getting in because Donaghy's taking me.
我能去是因为Donaghy带着我
Wait. You're gonna be Jack Donaghy's date
你要当Jack Donaghy的女伴
No. It's not a date.
不能这么说 又不是约会
Wow. Lemon.
天哪 Lemon
I, uh, got you a little something.
我 给你带了点东西
Oh, my--Ow That really hurt my hand.
天 把我手弄疼了
Dag Who does that
Dag 谁会这么做啊
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Our car will be downstairs at 7:00.
我们的车晚上7点会在楼下等
Could you make sure that she, uh, gets this
你能帮她带上这个吗
Oh, yes.
当然
Sorry.
抱歉
This is definitely a date.
这绝对是个约会
No.
不
Is it
真的吗
I didn't know I was coming to this tonight.
我也不为什么要这个来
Don't apologize. You look great.
不用道歉 你很漂亮
May I
请允许我
Uh, I got it. Thanks.
我自己能行 谢谢
Careful.
小心
Careful.
小心
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Let's see, um...
让我想想
to us.
祝福我们俩
Is this a date
这算是约会吗
What [chuckles]
什么
Lemon...
Lemon
I date socialites and models and actresses-- Liz Hurley in the '90s.
我跟名流 模特和演员 还有九十年代的Liz Hurley约会过
Fine. My mistake.
好吧 是我会错意了
I think 's so funny that you thought that.
你居然会想都这方面
Hi, Jack. Maybe I'll see you later.
Jack 等会再跟你谈谈
I hope so. Her.
但愿吧 她
Her.
她
Her.
她
The two of them.
她们俩
This guy coming up on my left-- his daughter this summer.
正从我左边走过来的男人 她的女儿
Wes, good to see you.
Wes 见到你很高兴
Pete Hornberger,
Pete Hornberger
tonight is the night we celebrate our bodies
今晚我们要让我们的身体和心情都
and our minds.
快活快活
Hit it
来吧
Oh, hello.
哈喽
Hi. How did you get in here
嗨 你怎么进来的
Oh, Liz, if you dress well and enter with confidence,
Liz 只要你穿得漂漂亮亮而且充满自信
you can get in anywhere.
想进去哪里都可以
You showed the security guy your boobs, didn't you
你对着保安露胸了 是不是
Just one. It's not the White House.
就一个 这里又不是白宫
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表