Let's go again, can we
再来一遍 行吗
What
什么
What is it
什么来着
I don't like this at all.
我不喜欢这样
Okay, I got it. Let's go again.
好了 我能行的 我们再来一次
The pen doesn't really write. Does that matter
这笔不能写了 要紧吗
And I'm here today--
我今天在这里...
My bad. I'm sorry.
是我的错 抱歉
Oh...God.
天哪
Why don't we go to lunch and we'll come back and maybe--
我们干嘛不先去吃午饭 或许
Let's all go have lunch.
先吃午饭吧
GE Promo. 126.
通用电气宣传片 第126遍
It's weird. What do I do with my arms
说来奇怪 我要怎么放我的手
I've never thought about that before.
之前从没考虑过
Is it this
这样行吗
Or, if I may, this
或者 这样
Maybe I should just hold something.
或者我该拿点什么东西
OK, yeah, this feels more natural.
好的 这样感觉自然多了
Is that right Yeah.
这样行不
" new synergy"-- does that sound odd to anyone else
"新的协同" 是不是听着很怪
Does that sound like "news energy"
听着像"新闻协同"
And this satisfies--
它能满足...
Oh. Ouch, ouch.
妈呀 妈呀
You all right
你没事吧
Could I get a little, uh...
我能不能 恩
I'm here to talk to you television about the monetizing of today broadcast.
我要说的可是电视业新的行业标杆
Was any of that usable
这段能用吗
GE Promo. 129.
通用电气宣传片 第129遍
It's called, "racial integration"--
它叫做"种族融合"
no, that's not right, is it
不对 我说错了 对不
It's called, "product intergort" "intergortian"
它叫做"产品融喝" 我说了"融喝"
...the way we monetize broadcast television.
广播电视业的发展
How does it work
怎么样
Oh!
哦!
Could we turn off the phones, please
能不能把电♥话♥关掉
Oh, I'm sorr--ha! I'm sorry. That's me.
抱歉 抱歉 是我的电♥话♥
Let me turn this thing off here.
让我先把这玩意给关了
I think I just took a picture.
我好象拍了张照片
I'm sorry, everybody, there's a [bleep] pigeon.
抱歉 各位 有只XX的鸽子
Shoo!
走开!
...purchases, and is satisfied with--Oh.
购买♥♥ 并且满意
142.
142遍
...in upward revenue stream dynamics.
收益的提高
For all of us.
对我们都有好处
Cut. That's a wrap.
Cut 停机吧
Ha! That was fun, you guys.
挺有意思的 伙计们
Didn't feel like five days, did it
完全不像是过了5天 对吧
no. ah, that wasn't bad.
还不赖啦
Everybody have a good weekend.
大家周末愉快
And... we'll be right back.
马上回来
Jenna to the stage, please.
Jenna请上台
Jenna to the stage for Muffin Top.
Jenna请上台表演Muffin Top
Hey, Liz
嘿 Liz
Liz...
Liz
I'm a little bit nervous about this rehearsal.
对于排练我有点小紧张
Oh, I'm glad you brought that up.
还好你提起这事
You know, you don't have to do this.
你用不着亲自来演
I know how busy you are.
我知道你很忙
Oh, no, I have to do it.
不 我必须亲自演
It's a new challenge, and I like challenges.
这是一次挑战 我喜欢挑战
I've summited Kilimanjaro.
我登上过乞力马扎罗山
I've showered with Greta Van Susteren.
我和Greta Van Susteren一起洗过澡
I--I'm gonna do this, yeah.
我要演 没错
The time, sir.
到点了 先生
Do you mind We'll do it around the corner, okay
我们去角落那边
I'll be with you in a minute.
我马上回来
I have a conference with my corporate division head.
我跟GE总裁有个谈话会议
Oh, yeah Are you guys gonna...
是吗 你是不是要...
...correlate overseas earnings report dynamics
...做海外收入报告
Yes.
对
Liz
Liz
Did I just hear Jack
刚刚那个是Jack
Oh, no, no, no. Please.
不要 拜托
I know for a fact he is talking to his boss right now.
他现在在跟他的老板谈话
Really
真的
Don't bother him.
别打扰他
Fine.
好吧
Don't.
千万不要
Of course, sir.
当然了 先生
I'll look into it right away.
我会做好的
Actions speak louder than words. Take care of it.
别光说不做 搞定它
Don't worry, I'll have it on your desk first thing in the morning.
别担心 明天早上就会完成交给你
Look, I am tired of your promises! I want this thing fixed.
我已经厌倦了承诺 我要你马上动手
I'm-- I'm on it, sir.
已经在着手了 先生
So...
那么
You're Jack's boss, huh
你是Jack的老板?
Oh, well, yeah, that's what they tell me.
是 他们是这么说的
I'm Jenna, by the way.
我是Jenna
Oh, I, uh, I know who you are.
我 我知道你是谁
I'm Ron.
我是Ron
Oh, Ron.
哦 Ron
How do you take your coffee, Ron
你喜欢怎么喝咖啡 Ron
I take it Uh...
怎么喝
I--I take it, uh, with the non-dairy creamer.
我 我喜欢 加无奶咖啡伴侣
Mmm. Yeah. on-dairy creamer.
无奶咖啡伴侣
Yum.
美味
Quiet, please!
请安静!
Rehearsing!
彩排开始
From Mr. Donaghy's entrance.
Donaghy先生上场
What's up, Mr. Donaghy
怎么样 Donaghy先生
That's Josh's line. Your lines are in blue.
那是Josh的台词 你的台词是蓝字
My bad. I'm sorry.
我的错 抱歉
Those cards are a little confusing.
卡片上的字有点容易混淆
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Thanks for waiting, please. Sit...down.
感谢你们的的等待 请 坐
Okay, that's great. Just one thing, sir.
很好 就一件事 先生
You're looking into the camera a little bit.
不要一直看摄像机
no, I'm not.
我没有
I want to, but I'm not. no.
我倒想看 但是我没看 没有
Could I get two coffee cups
能不能给我两个咖啡杯
Yeah, you know, let's take five minutes,
让我们休息5分钟
actually, uh, everybody, while we get Mr. Donaghy some coffee cups.
去给Donaghy先生弄点咖啡杯
I know you want to do this, but I don't think it's working out.
我知道你想演 可我觉得这行不通
I agree. It's the writing. It's not natural.
我同意 是台词的原因 不够自然
Uhh! Really
真的
You think the problem is the writing
你觉得是台词的原因
Yeah. It's clunky.
对 一团糟
Wow. Well, I was really trying to help you out of this, but, you know what You're the boss.
我真的想给你台阶下 不过算了 谁叫你是老板
I think I can do it.
我觉得我能行
no. You should definitely do it.
你肯定能演好
It'll be hilarious.
一定会很搞笑的
Oh, well, that'd be a refreshing change of pace for the show, wouldn't it
肯定会让这节目耳目一新 不是吗?
Excuse me.
我先走了
Why would Tracy pretend to be illiterate
为什么Tracy要装文盲
To get out of coming to work.
为了不用工作啊
Oh, so first you thought he was illiterate, and now you think he's lazy
所以一开始觉得他是文盲 现在你又说他是偷懒了
Jeez, you are racist.
天 你是个种族主义者
no. Tracy took advantage of my white guilt, which is to be used only for good,
不 Tracy是在利用我的白人负罪感
like over-tipping and supporting Barack Obama.
这应该只用在多给小费和支持奥巴马上
Summon.
进来
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表