Hello.
你好
This is Tracy Jordan.
这是Tracy Jordan
Ted here is the head of our commercial aviation division.
Ted是我们飞行广♥告♥部的负责人
You need to hook me up with one of them helicopters.
你得给我架直升机玩玩
Absolutely.
当然了
I'd be happy to arrange for you to take a ride.
我很乐意给你安排一次飞行
No, I don't want to get in it.
不,我不要坐在里面
I want to blow it up and run away from it in slow motion.
我喜欢把它炸了然后慢动作地跑开
Pleasure to have met you.
很高兴认识你
Damn straight.
一点没错
I'm delightful.
我就是能让人高兴
You're doing great. Everybody loves you.
你干的不错,大家都喜欢你
On season five, when Delta was really packin' it on---
在第5季里,Delta真的收拾起来了 .
Glorious.
太赞了
We need to fire Lutz.
我们要把Lutz炒了
Why, what happened
为什么,发生什么了
He called me the worst name ever.
他用最脏的话骂我
What did he call you
他怎么骂的
I'm not gonna repeat it. That's how much I hate it.
我可不想重复它,可见我有多讨厌它了
Fat can
水桶腰
No.
不是
Mouth hooker
口♥交♥妓♥女♥
No.
不是
Monster bitch.
恐龙婊♥子♥
Hatchet face.
短柄脸
No
不是
The one the rhymes with the name of your favorite Todd Rundgren album.
和你最喜欢的那张Todd Rundgren的专辑名一个调子
It rhymes with Hermit of Mink Hollow
和Hermit of Mink Hollow一个调子
No
不是
Oh boy.
天哪
Well, you know, he was probably just blowing off steam.
那个,你知道,大概他只是出出气而已
You can't fire a guy for cursing.
你不能因为骂人解雇一个人
I'm not upset about cursing. I mean, I love cursing.
我不是因为骂人生气 我是说,我喜欢骂人
I love it.
我喜欢
But this word is not acceptable because there's nothing you can call a guy back.
但这个词是无法接受的 因为你没法找到个相应的词去骂男人
There is no male equivalent to this word.
没有骂男人的词和这个词对应
Well, why don't we come up with one and then you can call him that
要不我们想一个出来,然后你就可以去骂他了
Like monkus.
比如说 monkus
Fungdark.
Fungdark.
No, I'm serious, you guys.
不,伙计们,我是认真的
You're just in reaction right now.
你现在正在气头上呢
You need to just take a few hours and calm down.
你应该先冷静一下
Don't tell me to calm down you fungdark.
你个fungdark,别叫我冷静
Yeah, you're right.
对,你说的对
It doesn't work.
这一点没用
I don't know, I think Liz is right about this.
我不知道,我想,关于这件事情,Liz是对的
Lutz has been totally slacking off since his grandma died.
Lutz的奶奶死后他就彻底沉沦了
What
什么
Why didn't you guys tell me
你们怎么不告诉我
I thought you knew and you were just being a
我以为你知道的,而且你就老像个
You know, that word Lutz called you.
你知道,就是Lutz说的那个词
Wait, are you saying that I am like that sometimes
等等,你是说我有时候就真的像那个样子
Um
恩
Um
恩
And they thought my sister couldn't even have a baby, so she's really excited.
他们以为我妹妹生不了孩子,所以她实在太激动了
Oh, he's adorable.
真可爱
Okay, we're at the bottom of page two.
好了,我们说到第二页底了
Hey, look everybody Sherlock Homo is here to solve the case of the gay sweater.
看啊各位 福尔摩斯过来解决同志汗衫案了
I'm telling you guys
我告诉你们
watching that isn't gonna get us out of here any faster.
看那玩意不会让我们干的更快
Oh, my God, I am.
饿滴神呀,我是
I'm a total
我就完全是个
Runt
Runt
Runt
Runt
I lost my kitten.
我的猫掉了
Has anyone seen my runt
有人看到我的runt了吗
Runt
Runt
Runt
Runt
Bringing Tracy Jordan was a smart move, Jack.
把Tracy Jordan带来真是聪明的一招啊,Jack
He's the hit of the party.
他是宴会的中心
You got that right, my friend.
你说对了,我的朋友
Tomorrow I'm gonna be in an intense six hour foursome with three other men.
明天我要和另三个人一起来场高尔夫赛
And one of them will be Don Geiss and he's gonna get all of my attention.
其中之一会是Don Geiss,而他将得到我全部的注意
And you're just gonna sit back and watch.
你只要坐着看就行了
Would you excuse me
请原谅
You know the army's been messing with the sun.
你知道吗,军队一直在打太阳的主意
That's why I keep my junk covered.
所以我要盖着我的东西
Once that stuff get in your hang, you're done.
那东西进你身体里,你就完了
Would you excuse us for a moment, please
抱歉,失陪一下
What's going on
怎么了
It's game time.
游戏时间到了
Jack, you handsome son of a gun
Jack,你个了不起的臭小子
This guy gets younger every time I see him
我每次见到他,他都更年轻些
No, you're the one.
不,那是你
Oh, hair like a Viking.
维金人一样的头发
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Don, I want you to meet my friend Tracy Jordan.
Don,来见见我的朋友Tracy Jordan
Tracy Jordan.
Tracy Jordan
This is exciting.
太让人激动了
My grandchildren just love your movies.
我的孙子爱死你的电影了
Thank you so much for being here and supporting diabetes research.
感谢你在这里支持糖尿病研究
Hey, I feel you.
我感觉到了
Messed up sugar runs in my family too.
我家里也有人受不了糖
So, how's your short game
你准备的怎么样
You'll find out tomorrow.
你明天就知道了
This guys spends so much time in the sand that his nickname should be Falu-ser.
这家伙在沙滩待太久了 都该起个Falu-ser的外号♥了
That's humorous.
非常幽默
Hey, how come you don't hire more black people around here
为什么你不多请点黑人呢
Beg your pardon
你说什么
How come there's no black people here
这里怎么会都没有黑人的呢
Black people can't make light bulbs
黑人玩不了那个小球
No, actually we have an award winning diversity program.
不,事实上我们赢过一个多样化的奖的
How come there's just me and Carlton over there
这里怎么会只有我和Carlton两个呢
I believe Tracy's referring to Carlton, the straight laced brother
我想Tracy说的Carlton是NBC1990到1996的
from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, 1990 through 1996. On NBC.
系列剧"贝莱尔的新鲜王子"里 那个喜欢扎花边的家伙
Are we having fun or what
真有意思不是吗
My associate's name is Francis Callier.
我合伙人的名字是Francis Callier
And he's a lawyer.
他是个律师
Excuse me.
请原谅
So what time does this golf thing kick off tomorrow
明天什么时候开始打高尔夫
It doesn't matter now, Tracy.
已经没关系了,Tracy
We're not in Geiss' foursome, thanks to you.
我们不会和Geiss一组的 多亏你了
What
什么
I can't help it if he got mad.
他要是不高兴了,我也没办法
You know me.
你了解我的
I'm gonna say what's on my mind, Jack.
我就是要说我心里想的, Jack
No, not in here you don't.
不,在这里你不能
I wanted you to entertain these people, not publicly humiliate them.
我是要你让这些人高兴 可不是大庭广众下羞辱他们
I'm supposed to just be a funny black man who says funny things.
我就应该当个说笑话的好玩的黑人
No, I wanted you to discuss your astounding medical breakthroughs.
不,我是要你来谈谈你那些了不起的成就的
Okay.
好吧
Bartender, could you bring me a Mustang Melon and a bag of barbeque potato chips
伙计,请给我来杯Mustang Melon还有一袋烧烤味的薯片
'Cause apparently I'm only here to be a stereotype.
因为很明显,我过来就是来表现人家的偏见的
Would you keep your voice down, please
请你小点声,好吗
You're embarrassing yourself.
你这是在丢你自己的脸
No, I'm not embarrassing myself, I'm embarrassing you.
不,我没丢我的脸,我在丢你的脸
And guess what, Jack I'm just getting started.
知道吗 这才刚开始呢
Son, I wasn't joking about those chips.
小子,那些薯片我可不是开玩笑的
Hey hey hey.
嘿
What do you wanna do about Lutz Should I call him into my office
你打算怎么对Lutz 我要叫他来我办公室吗
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表