I got to go someplace where they make food that I like.
我要去个有我喜欢吃的东西的地方
Lemon, let's go.
Lemon 我们走
I will not work with Tracy Jordan.
我才不要跟Tracy Jordan一起工作
It's just a rumor.
只是传言而已
Have you seen any of his movies
你看过他的电影吗
The guy's sensibility is just cretinous.
这家伙完全就是个白♥痴♥
I saw the one where he plays, like, five different characters.
我看过一部 他似乎演了5个不同的角色
Yeah, Black Cop/White Cop.
对 “黑警 白警”
No.
不是
Who Dat Ninja
Who Dat Ninja?
No, he-- He had to pretend to be this old lady...
不是 他演了一个老女人
Ooh, ooh, ooh! Goodness gracious!
仁慈的上帝啊!
You hooligans better watch out.
你们这帮兔崽子最好小心点
'Cause this honky grandma be trippin'!
老奶奶我可不好惹!
Oh, yeah.
对
That movie was hilarious. I saw it like five times.
那部电影搞笑死了 我看过五次了
Where's the love
亲们
Right on, let me get two apple chickens and some pecan waffles.
好了 我要两个苹果鸡翅还要点核桃华夫饼
Nothing for me, I--
我什么都不要
I had, like, four hot dogs this morning.
我早上吃了四个热狗
Eat, Lemon. Eat!
多吃点 Lemon 多吃点
I hate skinny women.
我不喜欢太瘦的女人
Hey, Lorna. Ten beers.
嘿 Lana 十瓶啤酒
So, Tracy, we should talk about the show.
那么 我们谈谈节目吧吧
Yeah, I ain't doing it unless I can get to do it my way.
除非按照我的方式来 否则我不干
You know, I want it to be raw.
我想要全新的
HBO-style content.
像HBO那种
Well, it's not HBO. It's TV.
这不是HBO 这是电视
And I don't think that it's a good fit--
而且我不觉得这适合...
You know, cause I wanna drop truth bombs.
因为我要下点猛料
You know how pissed off I was when Us Weekly said that I was on crack
你知道美国周刊说我失去控制了让我多生气吗
That's racism. I'm not on crack.
这是种族歧视 我没有失去控制
I'm straight up mentally ill!
我只是精神有点问题
Sure.
当然
I got mental health issues.
我只是精神有点问题
Sure, well, you know... Who doesn't, really
当然 谁没有点问题呢 对吧
Hey, has anyone seen Liz Or Pete
嘿 谁看到Liz了 或者Pete
She went out.
她出去了
Well, who's in charge when they're not here
那么,他们都不在的时候谁来管事
I'm in charge.
我来负责
Oh. Okay.
哦 好的
Um, well, I'm not sure about this costume.
我觉得这套衣服不是太合适
I think it's hot.
我觉得很不错
Thank you. I'm Jenna, by the way.
谢谢 我是Jenna 顺便一提
Ms. Moroney, I got the hemorrhoid cream you wanted.
Maroney小姐 这是你要的痔疮膏
It's for my face.
是用在脸上的
Well, wherever you're putting it, I think it's working.
不管用在哪 我觉得它效果很不错
You know, I don't-- I don't think you'd like it.
我觉得你不会喜欢的这份工作的
'Cause we work a lot of hours,
因为我们的工作时间很长
and it's live TV, which is risky.
而且是现场直播 很容易出错
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I like risky.
随便啦 我不怕出错
See, me and you, we play the game.
我们是一伙的
We know how to be acceptable.
我们知道如何让人满意
Hello, great meeting. I drink coffee, please.
愉快的会面 我要喝咖啡
This show is our chance to break the shackles.
这个节目是我们挣脱束缚的好机会
'Cause the white dudes want to see us fail.
那些白人家伙想看到我失败
What white dudes
什么白家伙
All of 'em.
所有白家伙
Jack Donaghy, General Electric, George Bush, Karl Robe.
Jack Donaghy 通用电器 乔治布♥什♥ Karl Robe
Karl Robe, you say
你说Karl Robe
Affirmative action was designed to keep women
就是那个支持反歧视运动
and minorities in competition with each other.
却只是为了让女人和少数民族竞争的设计师
To distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets.
为了让我们分心 那些白家伙在鸡块里注射爱♥滋♥病毒
That's a metaphor.
这是一种隐喻
Sure.
当然
You should tell that to Us Weekly.
你应该把它告诉美国周刊
Hey, Lemon.
嘿 Lemon.
You like karaoke I know a joint.
你喜欢卡拉OK吗 我知道个不错的地方
No, no, I-- I gotta wrap up this lunch meeting, Tracy.
不了 我...我得结束这次午餐会晤了 Tracy
I'll take you. I'll take you.
我送你回去 我送你回去
I just gotta make a quick stop first.
不过先让我停下办点小事
You know what, when people say they need to make a quick stop,
你知道么 通常人们说停下办点小事
they usually mean at the bank or the store.
一般指的是去银行或者便利店
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
You know what, this is for computer classes.
这是给你上电脑课的
Know why I should do this TV show, Lemon
你知道我为什么应该做这个电视节目吗 Lemon
I really don't.
还真不知道
To get you rich.
是为了让你有钱
'Cause you know if I'm on that TV show,
凡是我参加的节目
it's gon' blow up.
都会大获成功
How do you know I'm not rich
你怎么知道我没钱呢
Your teeth.
你的牙齿
You got to think like these strippers, Lemon.
你应该跟这些脱衣舞♥女♥学习 Lemon
They know the window of opportunity's only open for a moment.
她们知道机会只有一次
You gotta get in when you're young.
你得趁年轻赶快抓住它
Get the money and get out.
拿了钱就闪
Yeah, well, I'm not a sex worker, Tracy.
但是我不是性工作者 Tracy
I don't have sex for a living.
我不会为了钱而做♥爱♥
Neither do we.
我们也不会
Neither do they. Yes, they do.
她们也不会 才怪
Where is my phone
我的手♥机♥呢
♪We are strong♪
♪We are strong♪
♪No one can tell us we're wrong♪
♪No one can tell us we're wrong♪
♪Searching our hearts for so lo-ong♪
♪Searching our hearts for so lo-ong♪
He's got charisma.
他真有charisma(感召力)啊
No, that's Charisma over there.
不 charisma在那儿
Girlie Show
Girlie Show.
Ken, send me a car, okay
Ken 给我派辆车
What is your location
你现在的位置
Dark Sensations, in the Bronx.
Dark Sensations 在Bronx
I wish you were here.
真希望你在这里
Mr. Donaghy does not get us showbiz people.
Donaghy先生可不太了解我们这行
Let me talk to Pete, okay
让Pete接电♥话♥
Oh, Pete got fired this morning.
Pete今天早上被解雇了
That's so weird that you don't know that.
真怪了你居然不知道
Jack Donaghy thinks he's gonna come into my house
Jack Donaghy以为他能闯进我的地盘
and mess with my show
搞砸我的节目
Hell no.
想都别想
Jenna and I worked for years to get this show.
Jenna和我为了这个节目努力了很久
You know, I moved from Chicago for this.
我为了这个节目从芝加哥搬过来
From Chicago
从芝加哥
I was in Scottie Pippen's wedding.
我在那里参加了斯科蒂·皮蓬的婚礼
Now Donaghy is trying to steal it from us.
Donaghy想抢走我的节目
He already fired Pete, who is a great producer.
他已经解雇了Pete 他是非常好的制♥作♥人
He fired Pete He can't fire Pete.
他解雇了Pete 他不能解雇Pete
You know what, I quit. He can suck it.
我不干了 让他去死吧
Mm-hmm.
Mm-hmm
Yeah, suck it, Pete.
对 去死吧 Pete
No, you're not listening. You're not a good listener.
你根本没在认真听 你就不是个好听众
20 minutes to air.
还有20分钟直播
But Liz said we were cutting the cat lady sketch.
可是Liz说猫夫人的段子已经砍了
She said it stinks.
她说这个段子很烂
Ouch.
疼
This is why Liz is wrong. Animal humour is universal.
所以说Liz是错的 动物笑话全世♥界♥通♥用
I just don't think that I'm good in it.
可是我觉得我不是很适合
Do you think I'm good in it
你觉得我适合吗
I think this is your opportunity to go out there and prove everybody wrong.
我觉得这是你向所有人证明自己的好机会
What--what do you mean Who's everybody
什么...你什么意思 谁是“所有人”
The network that wanted to fire you,
想解雇你的高层
the focus groups that said you had a weird eye--
讨论组说你有一只眼睛很奇怪
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表