Oh, no. Oh, God.
不 上帝啊
This is the worst
这是最糟糕的了
Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were fifth cousins.
富兰克林·罗斯福和埃莉诺·罗斯福是第5代的表兄妹
Okay, on the count of three, say what level of cousins
数到三 我们一起说出来
we would have to be for this to be okay.
至少第几代的表亲才能在一起
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Fifth. Unacceptable, no matter what.
第5代 不管第几代都不行
This is never going to work.
这永远行不通的
Of course it's not. It never was.
当然不行
This is what I get for trying to be somebody I am not.
这就是我尝试新事物的结果
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇
Look, look.
听着
I meant what I said earlier.
我先前说的都是认真的
You are a Hair, Liz Lemon.
你是"发发" Liz Lemon
It's in our blood.
我们家族的人都是
Accept it.
接受这个事实吧
Embrace it.
接受吧
I think we're third cousins.
我觉得我们是第三代表亲
Yeah, I'll see you at the reunion.
对 以后家庭聚会见吧
Kind of wish you had a door right now.
现在真希望你有扇门啊
All right, Jeff.
好了 Jeff
One of these briefcases is filled with a million dollars' worth of solid gold.
其中的一个箱子里有价值一百万的金子
Are you ready
你准备好了吗
Let's play Gold Case
让我们一起来玩Gold Case吧
That one.
那个
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You struck gold on Gold Case.
你在Gold Case里挖到了金子
Uhoh. What
糟了 怎么了
That one.
那个
That one.
那个
That one.
那个
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You struck gold on Gold Case.
你在Gold Case里挖到了金子
Oh, gold's real heavy, isn't it
金子很沉的对吧
This game doesn't work.
这个游戏行不通
Okay, my bad. Shut it down.
是我的错 砍了它
Shut it down
砍了它
That's it
行了
At least you got a clock radio out of it, right
至少你得到收音机闹钟了
Whose idea was this
这是谁的主意
A joke. This whole show is a joke.
笑话 这个节目就是一个笑话
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表