That was privileged information.
这是商业秘密
That's what I thought.
我就是那么想的
Awse.
Awse
We are back in the game.
我们又回来了
I knew you weren't ready for a big chair.
我就知道你没准备好办大事
Yo, Kenneth, we need to talk, man.
哟,Kenneth,我们要和你谈谈
Oh, I've had this conversation before.
这种谈话我们以前碰到过
You're marrying my mom, aren't you
你要和我妈妈结婚,对吗
No.
不是
It's about how you're treating Tracy.
是关于你怎么和Tracy相处的
You're beating him at Halo, you're not laughing at his jokes.
你在光环里打败了他 他说的笑话你不笑
He's the king around here. You gotta respect that.
他是这里的国王,你必须尊重他
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
I had no idea I was causing a problem.
我一点不知道这会是个问题
Hey, I got next game.
我进了下一轮了
Hold up.
等等
How are you beating Kenneth, Grizz
你怎么赢了Kenneth,Grizz
I don't know.
我不知道
If Kenneth can beat me, and you can beat Kenneth,
如果Kenneth能赢我 而你能赢Kenneth
then by the transitive property, you should beat me too
根据转换规则,你就能赢我
Have you been letting me win
你有没有让着我
Just at some things.
就是有时候
Things
有时候
Plural
多少时候
What is the world's only egg-laying mammal
什么世界上唯一孵蛋的哺乳动物
The Easter bunny
复活节兔子
Right again
又对了
That's a green pie piece.
好厉害啊
Amazed.
不可思议
Yeah, what, cat
Yeah,怎么样,小猫
Yeah, Dotcom
Yeah,Dotcom
Yeah, Grizz
Yeah, Grizz
Have you two been treating me like this all this time
你们是不是一直都这么对我
Like a child
把我当个孩子似的
No no no, I won't stand for this.
不,不,不,我受不了这样
Entourage disbanded
班底解散
Oh, my.
天哪
Tucker Carlson, you heard what Jenna Maroney had to say.
Tucker Carlson,你听到Jenna Maroney说的了吗
She supports the troops.
她支持军队
Well, here's a question, Chris.
这就是个问题了,Chris
Why do we care what she thinks about anything
我们为什么要在乎她对任何事情的意见呢
This woman strikes me as another empty-headed
这女人对我来说就是又一个脑袋空空的
self-involved member of the Hollywood ignorati.
自我中心的好莱坞无知人士
You know, for someone who's super super hot,
你知道,对一些超级超级,超级辣的人来说
you're really cranky.
你真的很刻薄
I have just as much right to my opinion as you or Chris.
我有你和Chris一样的权力拥有我自己的看法
I'm not sure you do.
我不这么想
You've been on the show for 20 minutes now.
你已经上节目20分钟了
You sang six bars of something called Muffin Top.
你唱了6句那个什么Muffin Top的歌♥
Thank you.
谢谢
And then told a disgusting story about Fleet Week.
然后说了个关于消沉一周的恶心故事
I guess this is the state of political discourse in this country nowadays.
我猜这就是我们国家现在的政♥治♥状况
And that's fine, let's just embrace it.
没关系,我们就接受它吧
Let's have our policies determined by former Cable Ace Award nominees.
就让我们的前有线频道王牌奖提名者来决定我们国家的政♥治♥局面吧
First, I was great in that Arliss.
首先,在Arliss里我表现很好
Second of all, if they president is so serious about the war of terror,
第二,如果总统真的那么在乎对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的战争
why doesn't he hunt down and capture Barrack Obama before he strikes again
为什么他不干脆在贝拉克·奥巴马再次袭击前亲自把他抓住
It's time for a change, America.
美国人,是时候改变
That's why I'm voting for Osama in 2008.
所以我要在2008年投票给奥萨马(本拉♥登♥)
Oh, no comeback
不要回来
Ya burnt
Ya burnt
Hey, Jack, I was totally gonna call you.
Jack,我正要打给你呢
Which of your massive screw-ups should we discuss first
我们应该先讨论哪件你搞砸的事情
How about the Jenna situation
是Jenna事件吗
That is taken care of.
那个我已经去解决了
I have written an op ed piece for the New York Times
我给纽♥约♥时♥报♥是以Jenna的名义写了篇东西
under Jenna's name in which I put the media on trial.
把那些媒体推到前面去
Boo Here's the plan.
烂 计划是这样的
We're gonna take Jenna, put some flags behind her,
我们带着Jenna,在她身后插几面旗子
have her sing a song that rhymes USA with "Make them pay,"
让她唱几首提到"Make them pay"的歌♥
dress her in an eagle costume, and we're gonna call it
让她穿着老鹰的戏服
a salute to the troops episode.
然后我们把这集叫做"向军队致敬"
Okay.
好的
Moving on, Josh Gerard.
接着,关于Josh Gerard
I had him right where I wanted him.
我已经把他弄到了我要的境地
Until my partner stabbed me in the back.
直到我的搭档在我背后捅了一刀
I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry.
我不是故意的,真对不起
I was just trying to give my friend a head's up.
我就是想帮朋友一个忙
Why can't we all just sit down in normal chairs and figure this out
我们干嘛不能坐到正常的椅子里,把事情解决掉
Suri, is Josh in yet
Cerie,Josh到了没
Josh isn't coming in today.
Josh今天不来
He's sick.
他病了
He said he was throwing up all night.
他说他吐了一晚上
A sick out
请病假
I didn't think he had it in him.
我不觉得他真病了
What are you talking about
你说什么呢
He's faking.
他装的
He's gonna stay home until we give in to his demands.
他会呆在家里直到我们满足他的要求
No, Josh could not come up with a sneaky plan like that.
不,Josh想不出那么周密的计划
He told me he was a pallbearer at his brother's wedding.
他说他是他兄弟婚礼上的护柩者
He's probably just sick because he's stressed out about his job.
他也可能因为工作的事情压力太大才病了的
Lemon, what happened in your childhood to make you believe that people are good
Lemon,你童年是怎么过的居然让你认为人人都是好人
You know what
知道吗
If my friendships and my job are in compatible,
如果让我在我的朋友和我的事业里选择一样
I choose my friends.
我选择我的朋友
And right now, I am going to get some chicken soup
现在呢,我要去Josh最喜欢的那家店
from Josh's favorite place and take it to him
给他买♥♥鸡汤送到他家里去
and say that I hope he feels better.
然后告诉他希望他好些
Do you ever get any emails other than from match.com
你收到过除了match.com外别的电邮吗
No no, don't look at that.
不,不,别看那个
Aaah
啊
Damn it
该死
Close, right
很接近,是吧
Feel like I'm above the rim.
我觉得我过了篮板下沿
Can't palm the ball.
就是抓不稳球
Sir, I think you made a mistake firing Grizz and Dotcom.
先生,我觉得你解雇Grizz和Dotcom是犯了个错误
They just wanna make you feel better about yourself.
他们只不过想让你感觉好一点
They disrespected me.
他们不尊重我
But don't you miss them
你难道不想他们呢
You're the only one I can trust, K.
你是唯一一个我能信任的人 K
You're my whole entourage now.
你现在是我的全部班底
Oh, I'm not so sure I can handle that.
我不知道我能不能胜任
Yes, you can.
行,你一定行的
Because you were honest with me.
因为你对我坦诚相对
I don't need a couple of yes-men.
我不要一对只会附和我的人
I need the truth.
我要真♥相♥
Well, if that's the case then you should know
如果是这样的话 那你要知道
that you're never gonna dunk this basketball.
你是永远灌不了篮的
Also, that Oscar you have is made of chocolate.
还有,你那个奥斯卡奖杯是巧克力做的
And that lady you European kissed last night
你昨晚欧式接吻的那个女人
was actually a gentleman
其实是个男人
Okay, that's enough.
好吧,够了
Oh, here comes one right now.
来了一个
Excuse me, do you work for NBC
请原谅,你是在NBC工作的吗
Oh, no, I was just passing through there on my way to church.
不,我只不过在去教堂的路上正经过
Well, are you interested in taking back your country
你愿意保护你的国家吗
Am I
我愿意吗
Then join here tomorrow night for a protest against the freedom-hating Jenna Maroney and TGS
那请你明晚来这里参加抵♥制♥"自♥由♥仇恨者" Jenna Maroney和TGS
There will be snacks
有点心的哦
I will definitely be there.
我一定来
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表