请安静!
Rehearsing!
彩排开始!
(male announcer) And now, a word from the White House.
从白宫传来消息的
Good evening. I'm Laura Bush.
晚上好 我是劳拉布♥什♥
And I'm Condoleezza Rice.
我是赖斯
[indistinctly] And I'm John Kerry.
我是约翰 克里
Well, we had a good run.
我们干的还不错
What the hell happened here
这里发生了什么
The cast had a rough week.
演员们都出了些状况
These people cannot be on television.
这些人可不能上电视
What is your contingency plan for a crapstorm of this magnitude
你的应对类突发事件的应急计划是什么
There is none.
完全没有
We go live in a half an hour.
我们一个半小时后直播
No wonder your career is being held back by a lack of foresight
难怪你的事业停滞不前
and an addiction to dysfunctional relationships.
而且沉溺于一段畸形的恋情之中
You have no exit strategies.
你从来就没有撤离策略
He knows about my marriage
他知道我的婚姻状况了
No.
不
This is gonna be a bad show.
这会是很烂的一♥期♥节目
Worse than the time we let Tracy do that tribute to August Wilson
比我们让Tracy向August Wilson致敬那次还烂
That was my fault.
那是我的错
I should have made sure he knew who August Wilson was.
我应该先确认一下他是否了解August Wilson的
Maybe we'll be pre-empted by some national news event.
也许我们应该用国家新闻来充数
How's Gerald Ford's health
拿Gerald Ford的健康状况说事怎么样
Oh, a blackout. That'll work.
停电了 这倒不错
(Pete) All right, Nobody panic!
大家都别慌!
The backup generator will kick in in just a few seconds.
后备电源马上就会启动了
Okay, you can panic.
好吧 你们可以慌一下了
(Liz) This is real.
说真的
We dodged a bullet here tonight, Lemon.
我们今晚逃过一劫 Lemon
Yes, this blackout is a fortunate coincidence.
停电真是个幸运的巧合啊
You didn't do it, right
不是你干的吧
What, do you think I control the universe
你以为我能控制全宇宙不成
Yo, this blackout messed me up.
停电对我来说太糟了
I didn't get to debut my dragon face. Could I do the Today Show tomorrow
我不能展示我脸上的龙了 我能上明天的今日秀吗
No, you're on a plane to Boston tomorrow, Tray.
不 你明天要去波士顿 Tray
We have a laboratory.
那里有间实验室
They're experimenting in tattoo removal.
正在研究清洗纹身的方法
It promises to be one of our biggest profit centers once today's generation finally sobers up.
等现在的年轻人终于清醒过来 肯定会赚上一笔
Tattoo's fake, Donaghy.
这纹身是假的 Donaghy
Fake.
假的
Street cred. He's a genius.
街头信誉 他是天才
(man) Flashlight, $20!
手电筒 $20!
Flashlight, $20!
手电筒 $20!
Can I give you a ride Flashlight, $20!
要我载你一程吗 手电筒 $20!
No. I wouldn't want to crowd you.
不 不想麻烦你
Be strong, Lemon.
坚强点 Lemon
Don't let Dennis chew his way out of this one.
别让Dennis得逞
(man) Flashlight, $20!
手电筒 $20!
Can I borrow 20 bucks
能借我20美圆吗
(man) Flashlight, $20!
手电筒 $20!
Dennis, wake up.
Dennis 醒醒
Huh What
什么
You could've burned the place down.
你会把这里烧掉的
I wish I had burned the place down.
烧了倒好
There's no reason to live anymore.
我没有活下去的理由了
What happened
怎么了
The Islanders lost tonight.
岛民队今晚输了
Doesn't that happen a lot
那不是经常发生吗
I knew you wouldn't understand.
我就知道你不会懂的
So how did it go
怎么样了
He moved in with me.
他搬过来和我一起住了
Well, of course he did.
当然了
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表