人人都要受审判
How will you be seen in his eyes
在他眼里你将是如何的
What
什么
He pointed right at me
他指着我
He sure did
他当然是
No
不
The fires of the pit crackle and pop.
深渊之火劈啪作响
Hi, I got you coffee.
我帮你带了咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, I forgot your muffin
我忘了你的蛋糕
Banana walnut, your favorite.
你最爱的香蕉胡桃味
Uh, that's not correct, but okay.
那不对 不过也行
Good morning, Liz.
早上好, Liz
What's all this
这都是什么
Sketches, promos, web content. Thoughts for next season.
台词,广♥告♥,网页目录 下一季的想法
Uh-huh. Nice hat.
恩恩.帽子不错
You haven't heard anything about layoffs, have you
你听说了要下岗的事了吧吧,啊
What No
什么 没有
And even if I had, I'm just being normal.
即使我听过又怎么样 这就是正常的我
Gosh.
老天
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Liz
Liz
You wanna hang out tonight
你想今晚一起出去吗
'Cause you're totally my role model.
你绝对是我的偶像
You make smart sexy.
你让聪明也变得那么性感
There's my beautiful boss.
这位是我漂亮的老板
Good morning
早上好
Good morning, Henry.
早上好,Henry
There you go.
给你
The YMCA, huh
基♥督♥教青年会
Congratulations, you've found me out.
祝贺你,把我找出来了
So your life's a mess, you go out and buy a new suit,
你的生活一团糟,然后你就出去买♥♥件新衣服
pretend everything's okay.
装着一切都好
But what happened, Eddie
可是 发生了什么, Eddie
What do you care I'm happy here.
你关心什么呀 我现在很快乐
Gordon, so help me
Gordon,拜托
Look, I went broke taking care of Dad-- end of story.
听好了,我因为照顾爸爸而破了产,就这么简单
Then let me give you some money.
那就让我给你点钱
No, seeing Dad at the end,
不,看看爸爸走到尽头
it changed me, Jack.
那改变了我,Jack
I got a real job now.
我现在有了份真正的工作了
I talk homeless people into joining the Army.
我去劝那些流浪汉参军去
Isn't there anything that you want
你就没什么想要的东西吗
One thing.
就一样
I'd like my brother back.
我要我的兄弟回来
Look, I know I've been nothing but trouble to you your entire life.
看,我知道在你一生里我都一直只是个麻烦
Juvie, Jonestown, that time I punched Goofy.
少管所 琼斯敦 还有我揍Goofy那次
Hell, I even blinded you with a bottle rocket
我甚至还用拿个小火箭让你瞎了眼
Ah, that was for a couple of lousy months, big deal.
那是过去了,多大点事情啊
I had sex with your prom date.
我和你毕业舞会女伴上过床
I stole your identity.
我偷了你的身份
I threw you out of a window.
我把你从窗子里扔出去
I convinced you you had lupus.
我让你以为你有狼疮
I microwaved your parakeet.
我把你的鹦鹉放进微波炉里加热
I hated that bird.
我不喜欢那只鸟
We had some great times, didn't we
过去的好时光 不是吗
Yeah.
对
Hmm, you're on my good list, Cary.
你在我的好员工名单上,Cary
Hey, sorry about that.
真是不好意思
Not super appropriate
在工作的地方
in the workplace.
不是那么合适
No, it's
不,只是
it's only inappropriate when it's ugly people.
如果是丑陋的人的话当然不合适
So, um, how long have you guys been together
你们俩在一起多久了
Oh, well that's tricky.
那个 挺有意思的
Uh, kind of off and on the past year.
一年里分分合合的
But then she got this job here, and
然后她得到了这里的工作,就
It's kinda tough to stay broken up with someone you have to see everyday.
和你每天见的到的女朋友继续保持分手状态可不容易
Where does she work
她在哪儿工作
Your Liz.
你那位Liz
In accounting.
你节目的
On your show.
会计部
She works for you.
她为你工作
I know who I can fire
我知道我要炒谁了
You can't fire the other Liz unless she's in the bottom 10%.
你不能把另一个Liz解雇除非她是倒数10%里的
Ugh, you can just tell she is by her stupid face
你可以对着她那张笨脸告诉她是啊
You're a better person than this.
你不是个这样的人
Jack has given me absolute power.
Jack给了我完全的权力
I am the decider.
我做决定
Okay, you can't just do this.
好吧,你不能就那么做
I'm not gonna just do anything.
我没要立刻怎么做
I have a plan.
我有计划
Step one, befriend the enemy and gather information.
第一步,与敌为友,得到信息
Then use the information to drive her into the bottom 10%.
然后利用信息把她弄成那10%里的
Good Lord your eyes.
老天哪 你的眼睛
You look like that lady astronaut who tried to kidnap that other woman.
你看着就像那个绑♥架♥另一个女人的女宇航员
Hey, that was a lady with a plan.
那个女人可是有计划的
Diapers, Mace, Houston to Orlando in nine hours
尿布,梅斯毒气,用9个小时从休斯顿到奥兰
Blammo.
聪明
I know I'm the guy who lied to his wife
我知道我是骗了自己妻子说做了输精管切除
about having a vasectomy, but this
的那个男人,可是
this is wrong.
这是不对的
No, it's not wrong
不,这不是不对的
I'm just staying the course, and I'm enjoying it.
我只是合理使用权力 而且很享受它
Jack is out of my hair, people are being nice to me.
Jack不再来烦我 大家都向我示好
There's a guy I like in the building, and I have the authority to fire his girlfriend
这楼里有个我喜欢的男人 而我有权力解雇他女朋友
For the first time ever, things are lining up for old Liz Lemon.
事情从来都没像这样向着老Liz Lemon
Stop Stop it
停 停下
Jack, come on.
Jack,快
Mr. Donaghy, your assistant's been looking for you.
Donaghy先生,你的助手在找你呢
Oh, thank you very much, Kenneth.
非常感谢, Kenneth
Uh, Eddie and I have just been making up for some lost time.
Eddie和我刚弥补了些我们失去的时间
Hey, Jack, uh, you mind if I take a few grapes for dinner later
Jack, 介不介意我等会儿拿点葡萄当晚饭
Why don't you just take the money
你干嘛不直接收下我的钱呢
No.
不
If you wanna give money to someone, you give it to those nurses
你要想给钱的话,就给那些在芝加哥圣徒医院
who took care of Dad at Chicago All Saints Hospital.
照顾过爸爸的护士们吧
They never once said anything about the racist stuff towards the end.
她们到最后都没有指责老爸的种族主义
All right, I'll have my assistant write a check.
好吧,我会让我助手写张支票的
Help yourself to some grapes.
葡萄自己拿啊
But you had to go to the bathroom, so Dad missed seeing Meredith Vieira
就因为你上个厕所 爸爸错过了见Meredith Vieira
Now I'm pissed
我太生气了
Not one of you kids is ever gonna amount to anything.
你们中任何一个都成不了事儿
That's why your mom left.
所以你妈妈才离开的
Yeah.
对
Maybe we should get all the Donaghy kids back together again.
也许我们应该让Donaghy家的孩子团聚一下
Aw, Jack, they don't wanna see me.
Jack,他们不会想见我的
Oh, come on, we're Irish.
得了,我们是爱尔兰人
We're a forgiving people.
我们懂得原谅人
Aww
啊
I'm so glad you asked.
真高兴你问了
Kabbalah is a wonderful religion that mixes the fun part of Judaism with magic.
Kabbalah是个非常好的宗教 它用魔术把犹太教有意思的部分结合起来
So where do you worship
那你在哪里礼拜呢
Where don't you worship My friend, Madonna
哪里不能礼拜 我的朋友 麦当娜
Hey, Jack's brother.
Jack的弟弟
What religion are you
你信什么教的
This one sounds really expensive and gay.
她说的听起来好费钱好基
Oh, well, uh, I'm Irish Catholic.
我是爱尔兰天主教的
Now, I know there's been a lot of controversy around the church lately.
我知道最近关于教堂是有很多争论
You know, because of The Da Vinci Code.
你知道的,因为达芬奇密♥码♥
But what's great is you can do anything,
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表