Yeah.
那个
I don't have a daughter.
我没有女儿
Let's have a casting session on Monday.
我们礼拜一安排一次试镜
Grace
Grace
There is something that I must say to you.
有些话我一定要对你说
But my words cannot suffice.
但我的话没什么说服力
So to quote Mr. Jerry McGuire .
所以我就引用"甜心先生"的话 .
you make me a complete person.
你让我变成了个完整的人
When you said hello, you had me.
你说"喂"的时候,你拥有我
My wife needs her sweater.
我妻子要她的外套
Yes, sir
好的,先生
You're watching the Designing Women Marathon on Nick at Nite.
您现在正在收看Nick at Nite的Designing Women连播
Sir, you may be right.
先生们,你们也许是对的
I may be not capable of understanding normal thinking
我也许是不能理解那些正常的事情
because I think a woman is just as powerful as a man.
可是我认为女人是和男人拥有一样的力量的
And until you learn to respect me,
所以直到你们知道尊重我为止
you better learn to stay out of my way.
你们最好别挡我的道
'Cause this is my house.
因为,这里是我的地盘
This is my house.
我的地盘
Staying up all night re-writing The Amazing Hobo.
一整晚都在写"The Amazing Hobo"
You fat nerd.
你们这帮胖呆子
Good morning, Lemon.
早上好,Lemon
Hey, Jack, come on
Jack,拜托
You stay up all night
你整晚没睡
How can you tell
你怎么知道
This is the men's room.
这是男洗手间
Did you win your golf parade
高尔夫球赛赢了没
Even better.
比赢更好
Next weekend Tracy and I are gonna double team Don Geiss with our big ideas.
下礼拜Tracy和我要和Don Geiss同行(double team) 好谈我们的大事情
You're so weird.
你真奇怪啊
Now get out of here. I have to yell at my staff.
快出去,我要吼我手下
Because I'm not just feminine, I also can project my power.
因为我可不光是女人 我还能爆发我的力量
Didn't you bake us anything
你有没有给我们带点东西
Hey, I thought you were gonna being snickerdoodles in.
我以为你要带肉桂饼干的呢
That's the only reason I showed up.
为这我才来的
I mean, you can't promise snickerdoodles and then not bring any.
我是说,你不能说好带肉桂饼干又不带
That's not cool.
这可不好
Listen up, everybody.
各位都给我听好了
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen
给我听着
There will be no more baked goods.
再也不会有点心了
No more walking all over me.
再也不会随便放假了
I was here all night doing your work.
我在这里一整晚做着你们的工作
But at 3:30 this morning,
可在早上3点半的时候
I happened to see this episode of Designing Women.
我碰巧看了一集Designing Women
And when it came on again at 5:30, I taped it.
它5点半重播的时候.我把它录了下来
And I want you all to watch very closely.
我要你们都给我仔细看好
Because it sums up so perfectly what I wanna say to you.
因为这就是我要对你们说的话
What do I hit, input
按什么,进仓
Is there a TV/VCR button
是不是有个TV/VCR按钮
What is aux
aux是什么
Hey, can I go now
我现在能走了吗
Hang on.
等等
I want your full attention
我要你们集中注意力
Why is it making that noise
怎么会那么吵的
Ugh.
恩
Okay, never mind.
好吧,别管这个了
But I want to say something to all of you.
我要对你们所有人说几句
I am the boss here.
我是这里的头头
And sometimes that's gonna make me unpopular.
所以你们可能不喜欢我
But the point is
不过关键是
I know what you called me, Lutz.
我知道你怎么说我的, Lutz
Oh.
哦
I'm sorry that I said that.
很抱歉我说了那个
Please don't make me move back to Alaska, Liz.
求你别让我搬回阿♥拉♥斯加去, Liz.
I hate it there.
我讨厌那里
You can stay.
你可以留下
But if you ever
但是你要是再
If any of you ever call me that horrible word again,
或者你们中任何人用那么难听的话说我
I will fire you.
我就炒了那个人
And you will never alter drapes in Atlanta again.
你就再也别想在亚特兰大转机
Because you do not cross a Sugarbaker woman
因为没人能挡一个会烤蛋糕的女人的道
I'm so tired.
我太累了
I'm so tired, you guys.
我实在太累了,伙计们
All right, champ.
好了,姑娘
It's nonny time.
该休息一下了
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表