What are you talking about
你说什么呢
Nothing. What are you talking about
没什么 你想说什么
You. You yelling at the crew. You trolling for seed.
你 你朝着大家大喊 说不需要捐精者
Oh it's a big misunderstanding.
那是个大误会
Jenna thinks that I want to have a baby.
Jenna以为我想要个孩子
I should have known this was going to be a problem when I decided to mentor a woman.
当我选择当一个女人的导师的时候 我就知道会发生这种情况
No in fact what I said was that my body is trying to make me think I wanna have a baby.
不 我的身体想让我生个孩子
But my body is not the boss of me. My brain is.
但是我的身体由我的大脑做主
All right if you insist upon going all Murphy Brown on me let me give you a tip.
如果你非得这么《风云女郎》式的跟我说话 那我就给你点建议吧
Don't smother your child with affection to compensate for not having a man in your life.
别因为没有男人帮你买♥♥单就对孩子吝啬
Don't say you're the only man I'll ever love. Even babies know that's creepy.
别对自己的孩子说他是你唯一爱过的男人
Of course.
当然
Don't put little notes in their lunch bag that say "Mommy's watching you."
不要放写着“妈妈在看着你”的字条进孩子的午餐盒
People find those things.
会有人发现的
I bet you behaved yourself though.
你一定克制很久了
If your child is a terrific hockey player and a gifted flautist don't make them play the National Anthem on the flute in front of their teammates.
如果你的孩子对冰球和长笛都擅长 别逼他们在他的冰球队友面前用长笛演奏国歌♥
Your mother did that
你妈妈那么对你
Now she wants to move in with me.
现在她还想搬过来和我一起住
I can't have that Lemon.
我可受不了 Lemon
Then be an adult and call her and say you love her very much.
那你就像个成年人一样给她打个电♥话♥然后说你爱她
But that living together is not going to work for you.
可是一起住就算了
Oh no. You don't know my mother.
不 你不了解我妈
This is a woman that actually had a heart attack to prevent me from going on my honeymoon.
这个女人曾经假装心脏病来阻止我去渡蜜月
Maybe her heart broke because she spent 20 years raising you and you're a total ingrate.
也许她心脏病发是因为她花了二十年抚养你 你却变成了一个忘恩负义之人
That's exactly what she said.
她就是这么跟我说的
Is this what you want Lemon to breathe life into another human being
你也想这样吗 就这样插手另一个人的生活
just to spend the rest of your days slowly sucking it out of them
好利用余生把那个人的快乐榨的一滴不剩
No that's why my brain is the boss.
不 所以说我的脑子才是做主的
Speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Take a breath. Be nice.
深呼吸一下 说得好听点
Hello Mother. So nice to hear your voice.
你好 妈妈 真高兴听到你的声音
No I am not on anything.
不 我没在做什么
I know that things have been difficult for you lately and I was thinking you carried me for nine months.
我知道你最近过的不太好 你为了生我怀胎九月
Let me carry you now.
现在让我来照顾你吧
Well right back at you Colleen
我才应该这么跟你说 Colleen
Yeah that's right
对 没错
You cut Pop's balls off
你把Pop的蛋割了
And left him in the street to die
还让它在街上等死
Liz check out my wedding dress.
Liz 看看我的婚纱
Absolutely not young lady.
绝对不行 小姑娘
Kenneth get Donaghy on the phone.
Kenneth 接通Donaghy电♥话♥
Jonathan I have Tracy Jordan for Mr. Donaghy.
Tracy Jordan要找Donaghy先生
No. No no
别 别 别
Tracy please. Do not bother Jack.
Tracy 拜托 别去打扰Jack了
He is in a weird place right now.
他现在真的不好过/他现在在一个奇怪的地方
Bebe Jackson's condo
兰迪·杰克逊的公♥寓♥
No.
不是
A children's clothing store in Dubai
迪拜的儿童服装店
Stop guessing
别玩了
What I'm saying is leave Jack alone.
我要说的是 别去烦Jack了
Too late Liz Lemon.
太晚了 Liz Lemon
He called me five minutes ago.
他5分钟前给我打过电♥话♥了
Five minutes ago I was with him.
5分钟前我和他在一起
How did he sound
他听起来怎么样
What did he say
他说什么了
Nothing unusual.
没什么特别的
Russian mobs invisible motorcycles
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮 隐型摩托车
Sex pooping.
做♥爱♥的时候放屁
Are you insane
你疯了吗
What are you gonna do when Tracy asks Jack for his invisible motorcycle
等Tracy问Jack要隐型摩托车的时候你怎么办
Uh Yeah dummy.
呃 想想吧 笨蛋
Here's what you're gonna do.
按我说的做
It's not your mother.
不是你母亲
Hello
喂
Donaghy
Donaghy
What's up Tray
怎么了 Tray
If in the future
如果将来
In the future
将来
If I mention anything crazy If I mention anything crazy
如果将来我说了什么疯话 如果将来我说了什么疯话
Like an invisible motorcycle Like an invisible motorcycle
比如说一辆隐型摩托车 比如说一辆隐型摩托车
It means I'm off my meds It means I'm off my meds
那就说明我磕太多药了 那就说明我磕太多药了
and should be ignored. should be ignored.
你就别放心上 就别放心上
Also I think Josh Gerard is a young Alex Guinness.
还有 我觉得Josh Gerard就是年轻版的Alex Guinness
Go back on your meds Tracy.
你药吃多了吧 Tracy
Hang up. Hang up.
挂了 挂了
What What
什么 什么
Idiot. Idiot.
笨蛋 笨蛋
Tracy I've gotta go.
Tracy 我得走了
Idiot.
笨蛋
I think that went well.
我觉得挺顺利的
Now you gotta call Tracy as Jack.
现在你要用Jack的声音给Tracy打电♥话♥
Or
或者
I could call him as Christopher Walken.
我可以以Christopher Walken的声音打给他
Do you not understand what we're doing
你到现在还不知道我们在做什么吗
Jenna did you tell Life and Style that your favorite book is the Koran
Jenna 你告诉Life and Style说你最喜欢的书是《古♥兰♥经♥》
I just wanted to sound smart.
我只是想让人觉得我很聪明
Oh hi baby
嗨 宝宝
Would you take her for a second I'm trying to finish her eyes.
你能帮我抱一下吗 我要把她的眼线画好
Oh I'm actually really busy.
我其实挺忙的
I heard you were baby crazy.
听说你很想要孩子啊
No.
没啊
Yes she is.
她就是很想要
Please.
拜托
Oh for the love of--nuts.
看在这个小笨蛋的份上
Okay.
好吧
How about that huh
怎么样
Yeah she likes you.
她喜欢你
Go ahead walk her around.
去吧 带她兜一圈
Oh okay.
好的
Look how pretty I look.
看看我在上面多漂亮
Who's the cutest baby in the world
谁是世上最可爱的小宝宝
Who's the cutest baby in the world
谁是世上最可爱的小宝宝
Who's the cutest baby in the world
谁是世上最可爱的小宝宝
How did I get home
我怎么回的家
Why didn't you say something
你怎么都不提醒我一下
Jack Donaghy.
Jack Donaghy
Now I know you asked me not to say anything.
虽然你叫我什么也不要说
But I think I know somebody that can help you with your sex poop problem.
不过我知道有人能帮你解决你做♥爱♥时放屁的问题
Hi.
嗨
Please don't hurt me.
请别伤害我
I can't help it.
我就是控制不住
It just pours out of me.
就是控制不住地要做
I'm Jack Donaghy. I'm important.
我是Jack Donaghy 我很重要
I just bought the moon.
我刚把月亮买♥♥了下来
Oh my God. I'm doing it again.
天哪 我又来了
What
什么
Mother I love you too.
妈妈 我也爱你
But living together is not gonna work out for me.
可是住在一起不行
Yes I went this morning.
是的 我早上去了
I don't know regular consistency
不知道 每天早上都会去
I can't do this.
这我做不来
Every day for the rest of your or her life.
只要她还活着 你就要继续下去
And she will outlive you. She's like Castro.
你会比她先死 她就像卡斯特罗
And when you're done with that call my wife and tell her I'm sorry about what happened with me and Keith and them.
打完了再打电♥话♥给我老婆 告诉她对于我和Keith他们做的事感到很抱歉
Wait who
说清楚点
Oh God
天哪
It's true that you had the baby.
还真是你把孩子带走了呀
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
One minute I was holding the baby in make-up and then suddenly
一分钟前我还抱着孩子在化妆室里
It was like highway hypnosis.
就像是公路催眠
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表