"For that kind of money this stuffed chicken breast better paint my house."
这些钱买♥♥的鸡胸肉都能把我家塞满了
Let me tell you what I was thinking of saying.
听听我自己想的
"Jack Welch has such unparalleled management skills they named Welch's grape juice after him.
Jack Welch有着无人能及的管理才能 人们用他的名字命名葡萄酒
"Because he squeezes the sweetest juice out of his workers' mind grapes."
因为他能把员工脑中最美味的汁液挤出来
That doesn't even make sense.
这完全说不通
No it doesn't does it I wrote it down in the middle of the night.
的确说不通 我大半夜想到的
Listen I'll try to come up with something for you but I gotta get back downstairs.
我会写点东西给你的 不过我现在得下楼去了
Lizzie needs help.
Lizzie需要帮助
Cookie in the middle of the day
中午吃饼干
I gave blood.
我献血了
Does that burn calories
那消耗卡路里的吗
What else
还有什么
What else is on my mind grapes
我的脑子里还有什么
I could talk about how the moon is a spy satellite put there by Oprah and minister Farrakhan.
我可以谈谈为什么月亮是奥普拉和minister Farrakhan的间谍卫星
And not the minister Farrakhan you're thinking of.
不是你以为的那个minister Farrakhan
Who's that dude
那家伙是谁
Uh what dude
什么家伙
The blue dude. Tell him to stop staring at me.
那个蓝色的家伙 叫他别盯着我看
I don't like that dude. I don't like that dude.
我不喜欢他 我不喜欢他
Meep.
Meep
Hey guys.
伙计们
That was weird.
太奇怪了
Hi.
嘿
You missed it. Tracy was acting old-school bananas.
你错过了好戏 Tracy像个疯子一样
He's always bananas.
他一直疯颠颠的啊
No this was different.
不 这次不一样
Yeah. Like Conan-should-be-afraid different.
对 是Conan要害怕的那种不一样
Really Where did he go
真的吗他去哪儿了
Yes. I am having problems with my cable television.
对 我的有线电视出了问题
Yes I will hold.
好的 我可以等
Excuse me I have another call. Hi mom. I am doing fine.
请原谅 我有另外一通电♥话♥ 妈妈 我很好
Oh that's not good. Frank that was my blood cookie.
那可不太好 Frank 那是我献血的饼干
Ew what
什么
Hey Jack Attack.
嘿 Jack Attack
Sorry I should have kept that one in the old brain box.
抱歉 有点过了哈
Could you sign that for me please
帮我签一下名好吗
Pete where is your charisma
Pete 你的魅力哪儿去了
What
什么
The wig.
假发
I prefer that you wear it.
我更喜欢你戴着它
Well I thought you were joking.
我还以为你在开玩笑
Well let me clarify: I'm not joking.
那么我明说了 我不是在开玩笑
Pete did you know that men with full heads of hair
Pete 你知道头发茂盛的男人
on average earn 17% more than their bald counterparts
比秃头平均多赚17%
I did not know that.
我还真不知道
Perhaps it's because bald men are generally less informed
大概是因为秃头听到的消息
than men with full heads of hair.
也比头发茂盛的男人少
But here's what I want you to do. Wear the wig for a week.
我要你做的是 戴那个假发一个礼拜
And experience your full potential.
体验一下你能有的潜质
I think this is my full potential.
我觉得现在就是我能有的潜质了
I know you're skeptical Pete I know.
我知道你要怀疑的 Pete 我知道
Here I want you to do something. Pull my hair.
这样吧 我要你做一件事情 拉我的头发
Right now go ahead. Pull my hair.
就现在 来吧 拉我的头发
I'm just kidding. It's real.
我开玩笑的 是真的
I'm not like you.
我和你不一样
So be honest with me. What did Jack say
老实跟我说 Jack怎么说
I guess he thinks that Tracy is a movie star.
他觉得Tracy是电影明星
And he doesn't love it that you did those commercials.
而且他不喜欢你接的那些广♥告♥
Well you tell him that those commercials paid for my vacation home.
你告诉他 那些广♥告♥让我有了买♥♥渡假屋的钱
So unless he would like to buy me a condo in Clearwater Florida...
除非他能帮我在佛罗里达克利尔沃特买♥♥间公♥寓♥
Jenna I'm sorry. Just let it go.
Jenna 我很抱歉 你就别多想了
Tracy's doing Conan tonight.
Tracy今晚上Conan秀
Liz Lemon we got a problem.
Liz Lemon 我们遇上麻烦了
Grizz and Dotcom say Tracy's doctor put him on some new medication.
Grizz和Dotcom说Tracy的医生让他用了新的药
I guess he's having some sort of reaction.
我觉得他好象有点不良反应
Boy Conan tapes in...
伙计 离Conan的节目还有多久
Less than two hours.
不到两个小时了
Call me if you need me.
需要的话打电♥话♥给我
Tray Can I come in
Tray能进来吗
I'm bugging out I'm bugging out.
我被监视了 我被监视了
I'm bugging out
我被监视了
Tracy
Tracy
Who is your doctor
你的医生是谁
Dr. Spaceman Dr. Spaceman
太空人医生 太空人医生
Oh brother. Look around. We have to find his medication.
好家伙 到处看看 我们得找到他的药
Dr. Spaceman. Dr. Spaceman.
太空人医生 太空人医生
Wow Dr. Spaceman. I owe you an apology Tray.
Spaceman医生 我欠你一个道歉 Tray
This is Dr. Leo Spa-che-men.
我是Leo Spa-che-men
Hi I work with Tracy Jordan and I think he's having
我是Tracy Jordan的同事 我想他对你配的药
a reaction to some of the medication you put him on.
有点不良反应啊
Ah I was afraid this might happen.
我就担心会发生这个
You know he's on so many different neuroleptics and tricyclics that there's no telling how they'll mix.
你知道 他吃了太多种安定药和抗忧郁三环剂 都不知道它们怎么能融合的
But what can you do
可又能做什么呢
Medicine's not a science.
医药并非科技
What exactly are you treating him for
你到底怎么治他的
There's not really a name for what Tracy has.
Tracy的情况没有一个确切的名字
Basically it's erratic tendencies and delusions brought on by excessive notoriety.
基本上就是不稳定趋势 幻觉 都是被他的名声所累
And certainly not helped by my wildly experimental treatments.
而且看来 我的开放式实验性治疗对他没什么用
Boy I'm being awfully open with you miss.
对你这么坦白可真不大好 小姐
I should not have taken those blue things.
我真不该吃那些蓝色药片
So is he dangerous
那么 他危险吗
No he should be fine so long as you keep him away from bright lights loud music and crowds.
不 他会好的 只要你让他离亮光 响声还有人群远点就行
I'll call in a prescription for something to settle him down
我给他开个能让他冷静下来的处方
as soon as possible.
尽快
Uh...do you need anything for yourself
你需要点什么吗
What No.
什么 不
Just where can I pick up Tracy's prescription
那个 我到哪里去拿Tracy的处方
Ms. Lemon they need you upstairs in Mr. Donaghy's office immediately.
Lemon小姐 他们要你赶紧到楼上Donaghy先生的办公室去
Kenneth I need you to go to RiteDrug 46th and 8th pick up Tracy's medicine fast okay
Kenneth 我要你立刻去46街和第8街交界处的RiteDrug 给Tracy去拿药 行吗
Yes sir.
是
What is it What's the emergency
怎么了有什么急事
How's this for an opening line
这个开场白怎么样
When I first met Jack Welch I thought he was such a great golfer
当我第一次见到Jack Welch时 我认为他是位绝佳的高尔夫手
he made Bob Darnell look like Randy Barnes.
他让Bob Darnell看着像Randy Barnes
That's fine. Do that.
很好 就那么说
I don't know.
我不清楚
Might be distasteful if Randy's widow's in the audience.
如果Randy的遗孀在下面的话会很不好的
What did you come up with
你有什么主意
I have a bigger problem Jack. I don't think Tracy's ready to do Conan.
我有更重要的问题 Jack 我觉得Tracy没为上Conan秀做好准备
I think you should let Jenna do it and maybe Tracy could do it in a couple of weeks.
我认为你该让Jenna去上 也许Tracy可以以后再上的
Jenna's not a star.
Jenna不算是明星
She's capable but she's not a star.
她有这个能力 但她不算是明星
She's got a movie coming out next month.
她有部电影下个月就上映了
What movie
什么电影
"The Rrr Jrr."
"The Rrr Jrr"
The what
什么
Tracy's acting nuts.
Tracy现在傻了一样
He's having problems with his medication.
他吃的药有点问题
Did you call Dr. Spa-che-men
你给Spa-che-men大夫打过电♥话♥了吗
Yeah I did. Then he'll be fine.
对 我打了 那他就会没事的
Leo's an excellent physician. And a pretty good dentist.
Leo是个出色的治疗师 也是个很不错的牙医
Is that rehearsal Oh no--Oh
那是排练 哦 不 不
No this Tracy situation is really...
不 Tracy的状况实在是...
Are we still talking about that Do I have to come in and run your show
我们还要谈那个吗 我有没有闯到你的地盘指挥你的节目
Or could you take this one thing off my plate
你能不能别再管这事儿了
No I got it.
好吧 我知道了
I'll figure it out.
我会解决的
What Don't ask.
什么 别问了
Who is this leader of men What can I do for you handsome
谁是男人中的男人 我能为你做什么 帅哥
Liz...
Liz...
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表