Hey you did good kid.
嘿 小子 干的不错
Give me that.
把那个给我
I really gotta eat something.
我真得吃点东西了
I've lost track of it
我跟丢了
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What's up
嘿 怎么样
I didn't know what you wanted so I ordered you a cheeseburger.
我不知道你要什么 就给你带了个芝士汉堡
Oh Dennis. Thank you.
哦 Dennis.谢谢
Oh thank you thank you. Thank you so much.
哦 谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢你了
So what did you want to talk to me about huh
那你要跟我谈什么
Nothing. I forget.
没什么 我忘了
I just want to listen to you play Halo 'til I fall asleep.
我想看着你玩Halo入睡
Ah that's baloney
啊 真没用
How did the grenade not kill him
手榴弹怎么没把他杀了
He was standing right next to it.
就在他旁边爆♥炸♥的
You know what Liz This controller's defective.
知道吗 Liz 手柄不灵了
Liz
Liz
Well I got started in the NBC page program.
那个 我是在NBC接待部开始的
And before you know it I'm making hit movies
知道吗我正和我的好朋友兼室友
with my good friend and roommate Zach Braff.
Zach Braff一起拍电影呢
What
什么
Who told you that
谁告诉你的
Well yes. I do know how to clog.
那个 对啦 我是会踢蹋舞
But I don't think anybody wants to see me do that.
不过我想你们应该不想看的吧
You do Really
你们想看真的吗
Okay.
好吧
You're a weird guy Kenneth.
你这家伙真奇怪 Kenneth
See you tomorrow Mr. O'Brien.
明天见 O'Brien先生
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表