Hey, what's wrong with you
你怎么了
What
什么
Your face-- it's like you're happy or something.
你的脸 你看上去好象是很高兴
I am happy, Frank.
我是很高兴 Frank
'Cause of that dude you're donking.
是因为你钓的那个男人
Floyd
Floyd
Yes.
对
He just gets me.
他把我迷住了
I think you've got a little something--
我想你这里有点
Right here Other side.
在这里 另一边
Here Up a little.
这里 上去一点点
In that area
在这里
You got it.
没错了
Ugh, that movie was a complete waste of time.
看那部电影根本是在浪费时间
I thought it was moving
我觉得它好象在拽
my bowels.
我的肠子
Reverse, reverse, skip, skip, draw four
Reverse reverse skip skip draw four
Oh, hell no Ha ha
不 哈哈
That's awesome, Liz.
棒级了,Liz
I'm really happy that you found someone to care about.
真高兴你终于有个能让你牵挂的人了
Because relationships are hard.
恋爱是件困难的事情
So if you ever need someone to come over and videotape you guys doing it,
所以如果你需要谁来帮你们俩把你们嘿♥咻♥给录下来
or whatever, I can make room in my schedule.
或是随便什么,我一定抽得出时间的
Thanks, Frank. You're welcome.
谢了,Frank 不用客气
No judgments.
不评价哦
Don.
Don
Jack, you old dog, how are you
Jack,你个老小子,怎么样啊
I'm good, sir. Of course you are.
我很好,先生 当然了
Look at those eyes, sharp, like a panther's.
看看那双眼睛,锐利,就像是豹
Thank you, sir-- would you like to sit down
谢谢,先生 要坐下吗
I can't.
我不能
I took my grandkids snorkeling at St. Bart's, and got stung by a jellyfish.
我带我的孙子在St. Bart潜水 结果被只水母咬了
I got a welt on my ass the size of a Red Delicious apple.
现在我屁♥股♥上的伤口就像个大红苹果
I'm very sorry to hear that, sir.
很遗憾听到这个,先生
Yeah.
是啊
Boy, Jack you really terrified the people
伙计,Jack 上次你那个焰火特别节目
with that fireworks special of yours.
真是把人家吓的不轻啊
Well, we were trying for something dramatic, and I don't regret trying.
我们想尝试一些戏剧化的东西 我并不为我的尝试而遗憾
Well, you gotta try.
尝试是必须的
As my old man always said, If you try, you win.
我父亲经常说:你尝试了,你就赢了
And he was a hell of a garbage man.
他是个垃圾工
I just want you to know we all still have a lot of faith in you, Jack.
我只想让你知道我们还是对你很以后信心的,Jack
Well, thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
That means the world coming from you.
这对我意义重大
But I'm taking the microwave division away from you.
不过我要把微波炉业务从你这儿拿走
I mean, you're in the rough, Jack.
我是说,你是有点搞砸,Jack
You gotta get back on the fairway.
你得用公平的方式再拿回去
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
You ever think about getting remarried
你想过再结婚吗
Well, I just got divorced, sir.
那个么,我才刚离完婚,先生
Everyone in this division is married except you.
这个分部的所有人都结婚了,除了你
Look at Bob.
看看Bob
His wife looks just like Walter Matthau, but she's always there for him.
他老婆看上去就像Walter Matthau 可她一直都很支持他
That's the kind of companion you need.
你需要的就是这样一个同伴
Think about that.
想想吧
I will, sir.
我会的,先生
I'm going to see Tracy Jordan.
我要去见见Tracy Jordan
He is funny.
他很有趣
What's that film where he turned into a dog
那部他变成狗的电影叫什么来着
Uh, Fat Bitch, sir.
"胖婊♥子♥",先生
That's it-- I love it.
就是它 我很喜欢它
Boy, that's a great film.
那真是部好电影啊
I'm sorry I let you down.
我很抱歉让你失望了
Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Don Geiss.
谢谢你来见我, Don Geiss
Would you like some Grenadine or some fried rice
你要来点糖浆或者炒饭吗
I'm good, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Sir, I have a movie project that is going to blow your mind.
先生,我有个电影计划一定让你大吃一惊
I call it Jefferson.
我叫它"Jefferson"
A movie version of The Jeffersons I love it.
是"The Jeffersons"的电影版吗 我喜欢
No, Thomas Jefferson.
不,是Thomas Jefferson
I just recently found out that he went to town on one of my ancestors, so we're related.
我最近刚知道我有他的血统,所以我们是亲戚
You want to play Thomas Jefferson
你要演Thomas Jefferson
And Sally Hemings, and King George.
还有Sally Hemings 还有King George
I'm going to play all the parts.
我要演所有的角色
Did you know he had a lisp
你知道他大舌头吗
Whath's up, sthupid jerks I'm Thomas Jefferthon.
怎么了,傻瓜们 我是Thomas Jefferthon
So we're gonna need about 35 million to do this thing right.
所以我们大概需要3500万来拍
I'm gonna get us one of those big clocks.
我要给我们弄个大钟
We could hang it in there.
可以把它挂这里
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉晚了
Aw, Lutz, that's okay. I'm just glad you're here.
Lutz,没关系的 你来我就很高兴了
Oh, you've got a face like a baby's bottom
你的脸就像宝宝的屁屁
Boop.
Boop
I hate when you're in a good mood. It makes me feel unsafe.
我讨厌你心情好,让我感觉很不安全
Like when my mom used to make daiquiris and sing Tanya Tucker songs.
就像我妈妈以前做daiquiris 或者唱Tanya Tucker的歌♥
That sounds awesome.
听起来不错啊
Miss Lemon, Mr. Donaghy would like to see you.
Lemon小姐,Donaghy先生想见你
He's across the street at Christie's auction house.
他在街对面的佳士德拍卖♥♥行里
Oh, brother.
妈呀
What's this
怎么了
Jack goes to Sbarro when he's angry, the New York Stock Exchange when he's horny,
Jack生气的时候去Sbarro 性♥饥♥渴♥的时候去纽约证券交易所
and Christie's auction house when he's depressed.
情绪低落的时候去佳士德拍卖♥♥行
He said he needs you immediately.
他说他要你立刻过去
Yeah that's the Liz face I'm comfortable with.
对了 这才是让我觉得舒服的Liz表情
You've been avoiding me, Lemon.
你一直在躲我,Lemon
How do you do that without turning around
你都没转过身,怎么知道是我的
To be perfectly honest, the first couple of people I did that to were not you.
跟你说句实话,我第一次说的时候背后不是你
But here we are.
不过 你终于来了
Mr. Donaghy.
Donaghy先生
Hi, you probably don't remember me.
嗨,你可能不记得我了
I'm Phoebe.
我是Phoebe
I handled the sale of your ex-wife's jewelry to an anonymous Arab.
是我经手把你前妻的珠宝卖♥♥给了个匿名的阿♥拉♥伯人
Oh, yes, of course.
对,当然了
Those were such lovely pieces.
那些可爱的小东西
The ruby and diamond cluster ring was particularly exquisite.
那只红宝石和钻石相配的戒指尤其别致
That was her engagement ring.
那是订婚戒指
You know, I took the money from the sale of those pieces,
我把那些珠宝卖♥♥了的钱
and I bought a sailboat, and I named it after my ex-wife, and I sank it.
买♥♥了艘船,给它起我前妻的名字 然后把它沉了
It's true.
是真的
The Bianca Blows is somewhere at the bottom of the Peconic Bay.
Bianca号♥在Peconic湾(位于纽约长岛)某处的底下呢
If there's anything I can show you, please do let me know.
如果有任何东西要我帮忙的 请让我知道
Okay
好吗
Yeah.
好的
I really do like these equestrian paintings.
我真的很喜欢这些描绘马的画
Isn't that magnificent
简直是杰作 不是吗
Sometimes I wish I were a horse.
有时候我希望我是一匹马
Strong, free.
强壮,自♥由♥
My chestnut haunches glistening in the sun.
我那栗色的臀部在太阳下发光
Are you okay
你没事吧
Hmm Oh, yeah, sure.
恩 当然,没事
You know, I'm really sorry that I let you down.
你知道的,我真的很抱歉让你失望了
You should be.
你是该抱歉
My special was a disaster.
我的特别节目就是场灾难
I wouldn't say that.
我不会那么说的
You left me dangling, Lemon.
是你把我丢下的, Lemon
I'm not a creative type like you, with your work sneakers and your left-handedness.
我不像你一样穿着球鞋用着左手还那么有创造力
I can't do what you do.
我做不了你做的事情
I know, I dropped the ball.
我知道,是我甩手的
I was just trying to do what you said, and have a personal life.
我只是试着做你说的事情 有自己的私人生活
And I guess I got caught up with this new guy.
而且我觉得我是真被这个家伙迷住了
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表