就这么空关着
Open the windows and let nature have at it.
把窗子打开,让大自然拥抱它
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最蠢的事情
That's prime property on Highway 145.
那可是145公路上的房♥产
Yes, there's not a thing you can do about it.
对,可你什么也做不了
But it is irresponsible to the community.
可这样是对社区的不负责任
They should sue you.
他们会告你的
I hope they do.
但愿他们会吧
Oh, I'll see to it.
那我就等着瞧
I'll go right to the Telluride Chamber of Commerce.
我要去Telluride商业公会
Do it.
去吧
The case could be in court for months.
这会拖上几个月的
Maybe years.
甚至几年
Damn it, Johnny
该死,Johnny
Whoops. Hello.
你好
I'm sorry. Can I help you
请原谅,要帮忙吗
Hey, that's cool
嘿,真酷啊
Is that a French Planet of the Apes poster
那是法国版的"人猿星球"的海报
Yeah. Wow.
对 哇
You know, I've heard that in Greece they have to change Charlton Heston's name
你知道吗 我听说在希腊
on movie posters to Charlton Easton.
他们不得不把海报上Charlton Heston的名字改成Charlton Easton
Because in Greek the word "Heston" means to poop yourself.
因为在希腊语里"Heston"的意思是拉大便
I'm sorry, do I know you
不好意思,我们认识吗
No, I don't think so.
不,我想不
Uh, you're Liz Lemon, right
恩,你是Liz Lemon,对吧
Yeah. Okay.
Yeah. Okay.
Uh, this is super awkward, but did you get two dozen pink roses last night
恩,这事情真的很奇怪 你昨晚有没有收到一束粉红色玫瑰
Yep, there they are.
对,就在这里呢
Those are from you
是你送的
Yes.
对
Uh, I work up in legal, and--
恩,我是法律部的,我
You're a lawyer
你是律师
I prefer law stylist.
我想是法律工作者吧
Uh, anyway, I meant to send these to my girlfriend, Liz Lemler, who works in accounting.
恩,总之,这些花我是要送给我女朋友的 她叫Liz Lemler,她是会计部的
Yeah.
对
There's actually supposed to be a box of chocolate-covered cherries with this, did you--
其实还有一盒覆盖着樱桃的巧克力呢,你看到吗 ..
I don't know anything about that.
我一点不知道
Fair enough.
很公平
She pouted all night because she thought I forgot to send her something.
她一晚上都在不高兴 因为她以为我忘了给她送东西
I told her I did, but she didn't believe me.
我告诉她我送了,可她不相信
She sounds great.
她听起来人不错
Yeah, she is.
对, 她是不错
Well good for you.
那么 对你来说是好事情
Here you go.
给你吧
Sorry about the mix up.
抱歉搞混了
N-no, no
不,不
They were delivered to you, they're yours now.
他们送到你这里来,所以就是你的了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
But could I possibly get a photo
我能不能拍张照片
Of you with the flowers
拍下你拿着花
Like with your ID
还有你的身份证
Oh, okay.
好的
Is that all right
就没事了
You know, just as proof.
对,有证明了嘛
All right.
好的
There we go.
行了
Aw, that's a cute one.
啊,拍的挺好
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你了
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentimes
青楞节快乐
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表