嘿,Pete,一起来喝杯酒吗
Sorry, I gotta duck out, I just found a Hallmark store
抱歉,我得出去下,我刚发现70个街区外
open 70 blocks from here
有家Hallmark开着
Oh, Tracy, what do you say
,Tracy,你呢
A quick drink to celebrate my freedom
为了庆祝我的自♥由♥简单地喝上一杯
Aw, Jackie D., any other time, but I made plans with my wife tonight.
啊,Jackie D,任何别的时候都行 可我今晚和我妻子约好了
Just one quick one.
就喝一杯
This is the best night of my life
这是我一生中最美妙的夜晚
All right-- just one
好吧 就一杯
I gotta be downtown dressed as a ninja by 10:00.
我得在10点的时候穿成忍♥者的样子去市中心
Let's go.
我们走
Hey, Frank, marry, boff, kill.
Frank 结婚 上了 杀死
Beyonc Paula Abdul, and Oprah.
碧昂斯 宝拉·阿巴杜 还有奥普拉
Dude, that's beyond easy.
这也太简单了
Boff Beyonc kill Paula, marry Oprah.
上了碧昂斯 杀死宝拉 跟奥普拉结婚
Okay, marry, boff, kill.
下一个 结婚 上了 杀死
Cerie, Liz, and Jenna.
Cerie Liz 还有Jenna
Once again, no-brainer.
都不用动脑子
Marry Liz, get with Cerie, kill Jenna.
跟Liz结婚 上了Cerie 杀死Jenna
I can hear you
我能听到你
(Liz) Frank, knock it off.
Frank 别玩了
Don't play that game about people who are in the room.
别当着人家的面玩
Why not
为什么不行
Because it always starts out fun and then it gets weird.
因为刚开始有意思,然后就怪怪的了
But thank you for saying that you would marry me.
不过还是谢谢你说要娶我
You didn't send me these, right
这些不是你送的吧,啊
No. Are you kidding me
不是.你开什么玩笑
Hi, um, my name is Liz Lemon, and I received flowers from your shop tonight.
我叫Liz Lemon 我从你们店收到了一束花
And I can't tell who they're from.
可我不知道是谁送的
No, no, I did read the card, but it's not signed.
不 我读了卡片 可上面没签名
No, I'm not with so many men that it's impossible for me to guess.
不 我没有约太多人到搞不清是哪一个送的
Well, that is just-- oh, oh, well, you know what
你这样真的 老实跟你说吧
I found the card, actually, they're from your mom.
我找到卡片了 是你妈妈送的
Yeah, so tell your gay mom I said thanks.
对 还有代我跟你同性恋妈妈说声感谢
We gotta order some more champagne, go and jump on my helicopter,
我们得多要点香摈,然后上我的直升机
and buzz Trump Tower until Don comes out on the roof and begs us to stop.
到Trump大楼上去,一直待到Don出来求我走
Yeah, sounds good
好,听起来不错
I just gotta call my wife, let her know I'm gonna be late.
不过我得打电♥话♥给我老婆告诉她我要晚一点
Hey, Angie, listen, I'm gonna be--
嘿,Angie,听着,我要
Right.
好的
I have to go.
我得走了
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别
That is the weak married man inside you talking.
那是你内心那个软弱的结婚小男人的声音
I used to be like you.
我以前也这样
Always remember, marriage is a competition, and after 18 years of overtime,
永远记住,婚姻是一场竞争 在18年的相互竞争后
I am finally going to claim victory
我终于要宣告胜利了
You live it up, J.D.
你自己狂欢吧 J.D.
You know where to find me if you need me.
你知道需要的话哪里能找到我
Okay, I got a hard one.
我来个难的
Osama bin Laden, Martha Stewart, Jenna.
本拉♥登♥ 玛莎·斯图沃特 Jenna
Bone Osama bin Laden, it'd shame him, and then his own people would murder him.
上了本拉♥登♥ 相当于羞辱他 到时候伊♥斯♥兰♥人♥民♥就会把他杀了
Marry Martha Stewart 'cause, you know, she seems like a dirty bird.
娶玛莎·斯图沃特 她看上去闷骚着呢
And kill Jenna.
然后杀了Jenna
Cerie, marry, boff, kill.
Cerie 结婚 上了 杀死
Lutz, Toofer, or Kenneth.
Lutz Toofer 还有Kenneth
I'd marry Toofer 'cause he's classy.
我要嫁给Toofer 他看上去是个好男人
I'd kill Lutz. Sorry, Lutz.
杀了Lutz 抱歉 Lutz
The thought that you would do anything to me is awesome.
你对我做什么都很棒
And I'd boff Kenneth.
然后上了Kenneth
What
什么
Really
真的吗
Okay, what's your problem with me
好吧,你到底有什么看我不顺眼
What
什么
You're always making rudeomments.
你一直都在说我的坏话
You never wanna work with me.
你从不愿意和我一起工作
Why don't you like me
你为什么不喜欢我
'Cause you're a big phony.
因为你像个假人
What
什么
Everything about you is fake.
你的任何东西都很假
Your tan's fake, your hair's fake.
你的肤色是假的,你的头发是假的
Not the front
别当着面说
You've never done or said anything real or genuine the whole time I've known you.
我认识你那么长时间来你从来没说过任何聪明或者真的话
Oh, really
,是吗
And does a phony bare her soul for the homeless
我这种假人还会为无家可归者畅开心扉
Because that comes from in here.
因为那是从这里来的
My vagina is a convenience store.
我的阴♥道♥是家便利店
Clean and reliable.
方便又干净
And closed on Christmas.
在圣诞节的休假
Fake and weird.
假 而且怪
Now I would like to propose a toast to my ex-wife who tomorrow I'm going to be saying good-bye to
现在我要向我明天就能与之再见的前妻敬一杯
for the very last time.
这也是最后的一次了
No, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不
She is very, very mentally sick.
她心理非常 非常不正常
I mean, if you met her, you might think she's wonderful, but believe me,
我是说,如果你见到她, 你可能以为她很好 但,相信我
she is the succubus from the bowels of hell.
她就是从地狱来的女妖
I mean, if I were forced to remember her
我是说,如果我必须记住她
as I first met her, when I first fell in love with her,
那我会记得我第一次见到她 爱上她时的样子
then, yes, I-I, you know, suppose empirically
然后,对,我 我,你知道,按经验来说应该
she is very, very beautiful, but, uh
她非常,非常漂亮,但是,恩
But it's what's inside her that really makes her disgusting.
她的内心让她变的让人恶心
I wish I could touch her boobs again.
我真希望还能再摸一次她的波波
She really had a fabulous pair of boobs.
她那对波波真是太赞了
Ah.
啊
I admit
我承认
Sometimes I would fantasize about her getting various terminal illnesses, and
我有时候会想象她病的超级厉害,然后
I would nurse her. To her death.
我能照顾她,直到她死
And she would say, "Johnny, I'm in so much pain "
而她就会说,"Johnny,我太痛苦了 "
And I would say, "Just hang in there a little longer, Bianca."
而我会说, "再坚持一下下, Bianca"
Love.
爱
They say that lightning never strikes twice.
他们说爱的火花一生只有一次
But I know that I will love again.
可我觉得我会在爱一次的
And I'm never gonna be happy until I find that woman.
在我找到那个女人前,我绝不会快乐了
I think what I'm saying to you is
我觉得我要对你说的是
what are you doing tonight
今晚有空吗
[whispering] Kenneth.
Kenneth
This is your chance.
这是你的机会
Cerie digs you.
Cerie要你
Excuse me
什么
And she's upset with her fianc
而且她还在生她未婚夫的气
Cerie said she would do it with you.
Cerie说她要和你那个
Well, that just makes me perspire.
那么,那真让我紧张
In fact, I think we need you and Cerie to go on a candy run.
其实呢,我们要你和Cerie出去买♥♥点点心
Okay.
好的
[quietly] But I need to--
不过我要
(Lutz) She can't go by herself.
她不能一个人去
It's 1:00 in the morning.
现在可是凌晨一点
Can I help you
我能帮你什么吗
Yes, sir.
是的
We have reports of a nitrogen leak on this floor.
我们有报告说这层楼面有氮泄漏
Oh, no, our room is fine.
不,我房♥间很好啊
I mean, we don't smell it.
我是说,我们没闻到
Oh, it's odorless, sir.
先生,它是无味的
I really need to check this room.
我真的要检查一下你的房♥间
Well, could you hurry up
那么,请你快点
Because my wife and I are planning a really special night tonight.
因为我和我妻子为今晚安排了特别的活动
Oh, it's for your own safety, sir.
这是为了你们自己好
Mm.
恩
I'm detecting a lot of heat over here.
我发现这里很热啊
Is it dangerous
这危险吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think it's coming
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表