Hello everyone
嗨 大家好
I'm so happy to see all of you and to welcome you to season four
很高兴见到你们 欢迎大家来到第四季
which is of course the name of the restaurant the number one asian fusion restaurant in new york
我是说四季餐厅 在这家全美第一 有亚洲特色菜的餐厅
We'll be eating the number one selling food In the rest of america.
我们来吃 全美其他地区排名第一的菜式
- What it is? - All right! Cheesy blasters.
- 这是什么? - 真好! 奶酪爆♥炸♥卷
?You take a hot dog Stuff it with some jack cheese Fold it in a pizza ?
拿起热狗 加点杰克乳酪 统统包在披萨里
?You got cheesy blasters ?
奶酪爆♥炸♥卷就来啦
And then all the kids say, "thanks, meat cat."
然后所有的孩子一起说 "谢谢 肥猫"
And then meat cat flies away on his, um, skateboard.
再然后 肥猫驾着滑板 呃 远走高飞了
I can't eat this. I'm a foodie.
我不能吃这玩意 我可是个美食家
These cheesy blasters are here to teach us a lesson.
这些个奶酪爆♥炸♥卷是给我们的教训
The economy is struggling and your parent company is struggling with it why?
经济状况不好 你们的母公♥司♥也步履维艰 为什么?
Because we've lost tou with the heartland, consumers, with the real america.
因为我们失去了 真正美国本土的中坚消费者
Ay, that's a vonsense term all of america is america.
瞎说什么 美国没有什么真的假的
Like it or not, you are all part of the elite.
不管你喜不喜欢 你们都是精英中的一份子
When was the last time any of you worked for the minimum wage?
你们最后一次 拿最低工资是在什么时候?
Well, before i made it as a stand-up, i was a bucketrummer in the subway.
在我说单口相声之前 我是地铁里的水桶鼓手
- That's not a real job. - Oh, yeah?
- 那不是一份真的工作 - 哦 是吗?
Then how come i got sued for sexual harassment at it?
那我怎么会不停被起诉性搔扰?
Acy, you may come from humble beginnings, but yove been rich for a long time.
Tracy 你或许从前身份卑微 但你已经发了好一阵子财了
I think it's affecting your act.
我觉得这影响了你的行为
You know how on St. Barth's people be eating they lobster like this?
你们知道圣巴斯的人 是怎么吃龙虾的吗?
Don't look at me in the eyes!
别和我对视!
Have i lost touch with my roots?
我已经忘了本么?
I better talk to rabbi shmuley about this.
我最好和Shmuley拉比谈谈此事 (犹太教牧师)
Jack, if it would help the show, i would be willing to "go country."
Jack 如果能拯救这个节目的话 我愿意走"乡村路线"
- Really? - "go country"?What does that mean?
- 真的? - "乡村路线"? 什么意思?
It's a totally legitimate career move, Liz
是一个完全合情合理的职业变动 Liz
the best way for a lady to get heat in this in is to either record a country album
现在让一个女人红起来的最好办法 就是要么录制一张乡村路线唱片
or have a lesbian relationship.
要么来段拉拉恋情
We'll start with going country. To "tgs."
我们还是走乡村这条路线吧 为了"女生秀" 干杯
We'll trick those racecar-loving wide loads into watching your lefty,
我们要把 那些暴发户野蛮人都吸引过来
Homoerotic propaganda hour yet.
看你这个左翼同性恋宣传节目
You just don't like anybody, do you?
你就是不喜欢任何人 对吧?
Well...
呃...
我为喜剧狂 第四季 第一集
Lemon, how soon can you start the talent search?
Lemon 你最快什么时候可以开始 猎才计划?
What talent search?
什么猎才计划?
"tgs" needs to find someone who can appeal to a broader audience.
"女生秀"需要一个能拿得出手的演员
Those two do not test well outside the cities.
那俩家伙的反响并不太好
Oh, he's burning money again.
哦 他又开始烧他的钱了
- What about josh? - Right, josh. I forgot about that guy.
- Josh怎么样? - 对了 Josh 我都忘了那个家伙了
You think that's a good sign?
你觉得这是好兆头?
Oh, jack, please don't make me look for a new cast member.
哦 Jack 求你别让我去找新演员
You make these pronouncements on a whim and then i have to--
你一时兴起发表点意见 然后我就必须--
Lemon, this is a financial necessity.
Lemon 这是财务上的需要
Every division of the company is reaching out to the middle of the country.
公♥司♥每个部门都延伸到了国家中部地区
Our new mammogram machine is called the "git 'er done 2000."
我们新型的乳腺透视仪 都叫"快检查2000"了
Another actor? Why? They have so many feelings and opinions.
再来一个演员? 为什么? 他们有那么多情感和意见
All right, fine. I'll make reservations for us at some stand-up clubs.
好吧 这样 我去订俩喜剧会所的座位
But don't tell anyone.
但不要告诉任何人
Are you kidding me? Remember when jenna thought that blonde intern wanted to be an actress?
开什么玩笑? 记得上次Jenna以为 那个金发女实习生想当演员的事吗?
I'm studying acting and singing and someday i'm gonna be just like you.
我在学习表演和唱歌♥ 有一天我会像你一样的
I never did find her earlobe.
我再没找到她的耳垂
- No one can know about this. - Know about what?
- 不能让别人知道这个消息 - 知道什么?
- Pete's stealing money. - Liz's uterus fell out.
- Pete偷钱 - Liz子♥宫♥下垂
I think i already knew that.
我觉得我早就知道了
Thank you, kenneth.
谢谢 Kenneth
Sir, i have a problem with my time card.
先生 我对我的计时卡有些疑问
So naturally you came to me because this company is just the two of us.
你如此自然地来找我是因为 公♥司♥里只剩我们俩了
I received a memo saying that pages are no longer allowed to work more than 16 hours a day.
我记得某个备忘里写道 听差不允许每天工作超过16小时
Yes, kenneth. Thanks to comrade obama's recession, we've had to cut overtime for pages.
对 Kenneth 多谢Obama同志的经济衰退 我们不得不裁去给听差们的加班费
Oh, it's not the money, sir.
不 和钱没有关系 先生
It's just that i always work more than 16 hours.
只是因为我经常工作超过16小时
So i would be signing my name to a lie.
所以我只能签名撒谎
The parcell name is synonymous with honesty as the hill people say,
Parcell这个名字和诚实同义 就像山上人经常说的
"parcell, gon' say del go up del saw say."
"Parcell噶松不港哈唔"
We've all had to make sacrifices, kenneth.
我们都得做出牺牲 Kenneth
I had to downsize the payroll department to one guy and an envelope-stuffing machine.
我被迫把薪酬部门裁减到 只有一个人和一台装信机
Today's my birthday.
今天是我生日
You can hand in an accurate time card as soon as we can pay for it.
你可以上交一份精确的计时卡 好让我们马上支付你钱
But trust me, we literally have no extra money.
但相信我 我们真的没有多余的钱了
So do your part. Sign your time card.
你就做你能做的 签了你的计时卡吧
"dah don say da bay ton daw."
"啦唔港莫哈唔"
Kenneth. Boop.
Kenneth 哔
- Thank you, sir. - Elizabeth, i have your paycheck.
- 谢谢你 先生 - Elizabeth 这是你的薪水支票
Thank you, peter.
谢谢 Peter
All right, we're on for 8:00 at the stand-up cellar,
好了 我们8点去地下喜剧会所聚会
Then we're going to nyu to see that improv troupe.
然后去纽约大学会见那个即兴表演团体
Okay, i guess we leave separately and then meet there? I hate being sneaky.
好吧 我们是否应该分头离开 然后在那里会面? 我讨厌鬼鬼祟祟的
Luckily everybody here is dumb and you and i are good at lying.
幸运的是 这里每个人都很蠢 而你我又如此善于撒谎
What are you two lovebirds whispering about?
你们小两口在那嘀咕什么呢?
- Nothing. - Uterus nothing.
- 没什么 - 和子♥宫♥无关
Geez. I was just joking.
天啊 我开玩笑的
I blame you and dotcom.
我把一切归咎于你和Dotcom
You two have built a protective shell around me like a hermit crab or a mermaid booby.
你们两个在我周围打造了一把保护伞 就像我是寄生蟹或是美人鱼的胸一样
And now i've lost touch with the common man.
而现在我接触不到普通人
Who's that?
那人是谁?
This is rolly the custodian.
这位是Rolly 管♥理♥员♥
You said you wanted an ordinary person to reconnect with.
你说了你想和一个普通人沟通
Oh, hey, guy. Come on in.
哦 嘿 老兄 进来
- So, rolly, where you from? - Brooklyn.
- Rolly 你来自哪里? - 布鲁克林
Right on, my brother.
好极了 兄弟
My dear friend moby opened up a tea house in park slope.
我好朋友Moby在斜坡公园开了一个茶楼
Does he know you?
他认识你吗?
- Hey, rolly, you ever lose your remote control? - Yeah.
- 嘿 Rolly 你丢过遥控器吧? - 有过
And then your wife start getting all mad because the roof won't close
然后你的老婆开始怒不可遏 因为房♥顶关不起来了
And the bed that's in the shape of your face is getting rained on?
而在床上 你脸上方区域又开始下雨?
I like you, rolly.
我喜欢你 Rolly
Can i feel the rough skin on your hands?
我能感受一下你手上粗糙的皮肤吗?
Sorry about that.
万分抱歉
What do you mean that was weird?
你说奇怪是什么意思?
You've sheltered me too much.
你们把我保护得太严了
I'm going out on the street and i don't want nobody to follow me. Nobody!
我要到街上去 我不希望任何人跟着我 任何人!
Um, which one is the elevator i'm not afraid of?
呒 我不害怕的电梯是哪一部?
Right!
对!
I think the machine gave me someone else's paycheck.
我觉得机器给我的是别人的薪水支票
"john francis donaghy."
"John Francis Donaghy"
Hey, he's got a girl's middle name too.
嘿 他也有个很娘的中间名
But he said sacrifice... And no overtime.
但他说过要牺牲...也没有加班费
So many zeros.
那么多零
I thought you were leaving ten minutes ago of me.
我以为比我早走了十分钟
Oh, well, we're going two separate places, so it's not weird.
哦 我们去的是两个不同的地方 没什么诡异的
No, nothing's ever weird now.
对 没有任何奇怪事
Oh, hey, liz. You want to share a cab?
哦 嘿 Liz 我们可以一起打车吗?
I can't. I'm picking up my nutritionist and his elderly son, so.
我不行 我要去接我营养师和他的大儿子 所以
Pete, are you driving uptown?
Pete 你开车去市区吗?
Love you too! Bye!
也爱你们! 拜拜!
Good morning, mr. Donaghy.
早上好 Donaghy先生
I would like to speak to you on behalf of all the nbc pages.
我想代表所有NBC台的听差和你谈话
I'll give you a new york minute. That's seven seconds.
我给你个纽约的一分钟 也就是7秒
Well, sir, we pages and i feel that me and they are not being treated fairly
先生 我和其他听差们 觉得受到了不公平对待
as regards paychecking. I'm nervous.
就薪水而言 我好紧张
We demand that you give us back our overtime.
我们要求你把加班费还给我们
We went over this yesterday, kenneth. There's no money.
我们昨天早上谈过这个问题了 Kenneth 没有钱
Sir, i accidentally saw your paycheck.
先生 我无意中看到了你的薪水支票
Well, i hope it was inspirational.
我希望它能鼓舞人心
All those zeros. It's downright un-american.
那些零啊 是彻底非美国式的
That's where you're wrong, kenneth. It's extremely american.
那你就错了 Kenneth 这就是经典美国式的
My talents are more valuable than yours, so i'm paid accordingly.
我的才能比你们的有价值的多 所以我拿相应的报酬
Therefore, i'm entitled to my bonus.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表