Then we got the car chase. I'm getting way too old for this!
接下是追车场面 我太老了 干不来这种事
Was I supposed to say that then
接下去是不是该这么说
That's true.
还真是
And he never reads the cue cards...
而且他从来不按提示板上的读
God, I thought all that stuff was just crazy Tracy seeing what he could get away with.
天那 我还以为Tracy是故意发疯好旷工
I know, but, you know, it's not surprising.
不过 你知道的 这没什么好奇怪的
Look at the educational system in this country.
看看这国家的教育系统
We spend all this money in Iraq, but meanwhile,
我们把钱都花在了伊♥拉♥克♥ 可是与此同时
our inner-city graduation rates are lower than they are in the Sudan.
我们的城市居民受教育程度还没苏丹高
That doesn't sound right.
这可不太好
Maybe it was Sweden. Maybe it was teen pregnancy.
又好像是瑞典 又好像是少女怀孕率
I gotta read more.
我得多读点书了
What can I do for you
我能为你做什么吗
So we wrote a product integration sketch.
我们写了个推销产品的段子
Good. But we wanted to run it by you first
很好 不过我们想先让你过目一下
because it's about how GE is making us do this.
因为这个段子是讲通用电气怎么样逼我们做广♥告♥
And we were kinda hoping that the GE executive in the sketch could be played by...you.
而且我们希望段子里面的通用电气总裁能由... 你来演
Oh, I get it--
我懂了
The whole self-referential thing:
玩自我指涉嘛
Letterman hates the suits, Stern yells at his boss,
Letterman讨厌西装 Stern反抗老板
Nixon's "sock it to me" on Laugh-In.
尼克松说"sock it to me" 被嘲笑
Yeah.
对
Hippy humor.
嘻皮式笑话
That's what I'm going for.
这就是我想说的
Well, as you know, I've been studying comedy
其实我一直在研究喜剧
and learning what's funny.
研究你们眼中的”有趣“
I'm watching Friends right now. What happens with Ross and Rachel
我正看"老友记" 罗斯和瑞秋后来怎么样了
no, no. Don't tell me. Seriously. What were you saying
不 还是别告诉我了 你说什么来着
So will you do it
你愿意演这个角色吗?
I don't know, Lemon. I'm not an actor.
不是太想 Lemon 我可不是演员
This is your world.
这是你的地盘
Oh, come on. You can do this.
别这样 你行的
You were great in that video.
之前的视频你就演的很好
Yeah!
就是!
This is live television.
这可是现场直播
I've never done anything like that before.
我从没做过这样的事
Okay, I'll do it.
好吧 我演
Ohh! Great, great. Thanks, Jack.
太好了 太好了 谢了 Jack
So rehearsal will be tomorrow at 2:00.
明天2点彩排
Please don't be late.
别迟到了
And I will fax you any changes by 9:00 a.m.
如果临时有变的话 我会在9点前给你发传真
You're such a Monica!
你可真莫妮卡!
Ah ha! You are.
你才是!
Uhh.
呃
He never reads anything.
他从来不读任何东西
Uh, why is Jack Donaghy on the cast list
为什么Jack Donaghy会在演员表上
Oh, he's gonna do this GE sketch.
他要演那个关于GE的段子
It's really funny.
肯定会很有意思的
Oh, so he gets to be in sketches, but he's gonna fire one of the real actors
他自己要演 却要解雇一个真正的演员
What
你在说什么
I got inside information that Jack is gonna fire one of the actors to cut costs.
我有内部消息说Jack要解雇一个演员来削减开支
no. I haven't heard anything like that.
没这回事 我没有得到任何消息
Don't worry about it.
别担心这件事
Oh, I'm not worried...
我才不担心啦...
Because I have something the other actors don't.
因为我有其他的演员没有的
A secret weapon.
秘密武器
Oh, don't say your sexuality.
不要说是你的异性吸引力
My sexuality!
我的异性吸引力
Oh, God, Jenna, when has that ever worked
天哪 Jenna 那玩意什么奏效过
Uh, when has it not worked
什么时候不奏效过
It'll be a 45-minute wait.
还要等45分钟
Oh, will it
真的吗
Uh, yeah.
真的
Yeah. Yeah, it will.
真的要等
Yeah, but this is different because I know Jack Donaghy.
好吧 不过这次不一样 我了解Iack Donaghy
I know what he likes.
我知道他喜欢什么
Yeah, so now you just have to make yourself ten years younger and Asian.
那就是说你要让你自己年轻10岁而且变成亚洲人
I don't know what to tell you.
真不知道怎么跟你说
They're making me rehearse
他们让我排练
I know Pat Benatar rarely performs live.
我知道Pat Benatar很少现场表演
Scalp the damn tickets.
把票撕了!
These are the changes for the sketches that you're in.
这是你演的那个短剧的临时改变
Cool. I'll read those later, Lemon.
我等会再看 Lemon
Tray... Can you read
Tray 你识字吗
Can I read
我识字吗
Please don't get angry.
拜托别生气
It's not your fault. It's the system.
这不是你的错 是这个社会的错
Did you ever see Hoop Dreams
你看过《篮球梦》吗
It's like that.
就像是那样
So you're asking me if I'm illiterate
你是在问我是不是文盲
You don't even have to answer me if you don't want to.
你不是一定要回答我的
Just know that if you need a tutor, we will get you a tutor.
如果你需要一个家庭教师 我们就给你找个家庭教师
If you need to be in fewer sketches until you get more confident,
如果你希望参演的短剧能少点
we'll accommodate you, whatever you need.
我们都满足你 无论你需要什么
So I could, like, leave work early if I need a tutor
如果我需要家教 能不能提前走
Absolutely. We'll work around your schedule.
当然了 我们可以配合你的安排
I can't read, Liz Lemon!
我不识字 Liz Lemon!
My shameful secret is out.
我丢人的秘密被发现了
now you know why I'm always running into the ladies' bathroom.
现在你知道我为什么老跑进女厕所了吧
I can't read!
我不识字!
I sign my name with an X!
我签名只签个X
I once tried to make mashed potatoes with laundry detergent!
我曾经用洗衣液做土豆泥
I think I voted for ader!
我好像把票投给了Ader!
ader!
Ader
I feel as though a great weight has been lifted off of me, Liz Lemon.
我心里的大石头终于落下了 Liz Lemon
Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
今天是我的新生
All thanks to one very, very special white lady.
这全都要感谢这位白人女士
I'll be in late tomorrow.
我明天会晚点到
Damn, George Will just gets more and more conservative.
该死 George Will真是越来越像保守派了
Liz
Liz
Hi. Did you tell Jack he can be on the show
是你让Jack上节目的吗
Yeah, he was kind of excited about it, actually.
是啊 他实际上还挺兴奋的呢
Oh, yeah, he's very excited.
对 他的确非常兴奋
But you cannot put him on live TV.
但是你千万别让他上电视
Why
为什么
Okay.
好吧
I'm only showing you this because I care about him so much.
因为我非常在乎他才会给你们看
GE Promo.
通用电气宣传片
Take one. Action!
第一遍 Action
Did you say, "Action" Yes. Action!
你说了"Action”了吗 说了 Action
Could you say it louder, please I'm sorry.
请你说大声点好吗 抱歉
Action!
Action!
GE Promo. Take two.
通用电气宣传片 第二遍
Hello. For over a hundred years--
你们好 一百年以来...
Line
台词
Sorry. My bad.
抱歉 是我的错
What's the first line
第一句台词是什么
Product integration!
产品融合
Okay.
好的
Right, got it. I just need the first word.
我知道的 只要提醒我第一个词
Product!
产品
What's the second word
第二个词呢
Integration.
融合.
Okay, I knew that. Okay, d-d-uh...
好了 我知道的
If I ask for the line again, don't tell me.
要是我再问台词 别告诉我
Line
台词
Line Product integration.
台词 产品融合
I told you don't give me the line when I ask for the line.
我都说了我问的话别告诉我
I got it. I got it.
我行的 我行的
Could we get a do-over there
我们能再来一次吗
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表