Floyd is me 20 years ago.
Floyd就是20年前的我
I'm Don Geiss 30 years ago.
而我就是30年前的Don Geiss
20 years from now, Floyd will be me, I'm gonna be Don Geiss,
未来20年,Floyd会成为我 而我会成为Don Geiss
and Don Geiss will be dead.
而Don Geiss会死
Who thinks like that
谁会那么想
Men do.
男人
That's why you're the third wheel.
所以说你才是第三者
Just back off, okay
你就给我离开,行不
Lemon, are you telling me to stay away from your boyfriend
Lemon,你是要我离开你男朋友吗
Not that I blame you, because I could take him away from you if I wanted to.
不是我说什么,可是如果我愿意的话 完全可以从你身边把他抢走
This is my life, Jack.
这是我的生活,Jack
I know you're in a bad spot right now.
我知道你现在处境不好
But you can't use Floyd to feel better about yourself.
可你不能利用Floyd来让你自己感觉好点
It's not fair.
这不公平
All right, how about some kind of a time-share arrangement
好吧,要不我们列个分享时间表吧
You can have him Monday, Wednesday, and Friday--
他一,三,五归你
I don't want Friday-- we have a show.
我不要星期五,我有节目要做呢
Why am I even having this conversation with you
我都不知道我♥干♥嘛要跟你说这个
Look at your life, Jack.
看看你的日子, Jack
It's like this skybox.
就像这个包厢
It's fancy and it's empty, and it smells like crab cakes.
光鲜,但是空洞,闻着就像蟹饼
Get your own Floyd, because this one is taken.
去找你自己的Floyd,这个已经有人了
Oh, outstanding.
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir
先生
He said no.
他说不行
Then he offered me $7 million to reprise my role as Cocoa the dog.
然后他给了我7百万让我再演次那条Cocoa狗
* I'm gonna get an iPhone *
* 我就要有iPhone了 * (iPhone~~~我想要~~~~)
* Everybody's gonna be jealous *
* 人人都会妒忌我的 * (妒忌死了~~~~~)
No, I turned him down.
我拒绝他了
It's like a roller-coaster ride of emotion in here.
真让人心情大起大落啊
Look, Thomas Jefferson made his own country.
听着,Thomas Jefferson自己建立了一个国家
I'm gonna make my own movie.
我要自己拍部电影
Finance it myself, all on my terms.
自己筹钱,全部自己人当班底
Now, who's with me
谁跟我♥干♥
We all are, sir.
我们都是,先生
Good, good, good.
很好,很好,很好
Now, first order of business, get that dead horse out of my car.
第一件事情 把那匹死掉的马从我车上弄走
Well, I'm sorry your friend wasn't pleased with the Stubbs.
很遗憾你的朋友们不喜欢斯坦布斯 (画家,1724-1806)
Yes, so am I.
对,我也是
You seem very preoccupied.
你看上去有点失神
Well, it's just
就是
people don't like fireworks anymore.
人们不在喜欢焰火了
Were you aware of that
你意识到了吗
They took away the microwave division.
他们把微波炉业务从我这儿拿走了
I'm having terrible Lemon problems.
我现在已经有Lemon的毛病了
I'm eating all the time.
就是不停地吃啊吃
I mean, who needs 16 flautas after midnight
我是说,谁会在午夜吃上16只玉米饼卷
Mr. Donaghy
Donaghy先生
Jack.
Jack
Listen, if you're still interested, there is another piece I'd like to show you
听着,如果你有兴趣的话 我还有点东西想让你看看
that you might enjoy.
也许你会喜欢的
I'll need to take you back to the private office.
我要带你去私人办公室
This piece is very delicate.
它非常脆弱
Very few people have handled it.
很少有人能驾驭它
Oh, God, I hope we're talking about the same thing.
天哪,我希望我们说的是同一件东西
May I speak with you
能和你说两句吗
If this is about the other night, I am not gonna apologize.
如果是关于那天晚上的事情 我是不会道歉的
This whole Floyd thing No, no, no.
这整个Floyd事件 不,不,不
You're absolutely right.
你完全正确
I have to make some changes in my life, just like you have.
我是要改变一下我的生活 就像你一样
Phoebe and I are seeing each other.
Phoebe和我在约会
Really
真的吗
Wow, that's great.
那非常好啊
Now you have a Floydster, and I have a Floydster.
现在你有你的Floydster 我也有我的Floydster了
Well, I don't think Phoebe would appreciate being referred to as a Floydster.
我可不认为Phoebe会高兴自己被当成Floydster.
But you like her You approve
你喜欢她的对吧 你是赞成了对吧
Of what Of her for me.
赞成什么 她跟我一起
Yeah, sure.
那当然
Good.
很好
Hello, I'm Phoebe.
你好,我是Phoebe
I don't know if you remember me, but--
我不知道你记不记得我,不过
Yes, Phoebe, I remember you.
记得,Phoebe,我记得你
Hi.
嗨
May I ask you something
能问你点事情吗
Uh, Phoebe, I want you to be my wife.
Phoebe,我希望你成为我的妻子
Wait, what
等等,什么
Will you marry me
愿意嫁给我吗
No
不
The ruby diamond cluster
红宝石钻石戒指
I bought it back from the anonymous Arab.
我从那个匿名阿♥拉♥伯人手里买♥♥回来的
How romantic.
多浪漫啊
Ow.
哦
Ow. I'm sorry.
哦 抱歉
Okay.
好的
Ow.
哦
Careful, my bones.
小心,我的骨头
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表