I bought this for the Floydster to congratulate him on his promotion.
我给Floydster买♥♥这副画是为了庆祝他的升职
Well, it's not a sure thing.
还没确定呢
I didn't know you were up for a promotion.
我不知道你就要升职了
We should go celebrate.
我们应该去庆祝一下
I'm free for lunch.
我中午有空
Do you want to grab a burger, or--
你要一起买♥♥个汉堡呢还是
Shoot, I just said I'd go to lunch with Jack.
该死 我刚说好要和Jack一起去吃午饭
Oh. Why don't you join us
哦 你干嘛不一起来呢
Would that be okay
没关系吗
Yeah, I guess so.
当然没关系
Sure.
好的
It's kind of like you two are dating.
好象是你们俩在约会一样
Um, I think that Coulter was right about Edwards.
我觉得Coulter说的关于Edwards的是对的
So where's Pete
Pete在哪里
He took his kids to that Russian cat circus.
他带他的孩子去看那个俄♥罗♥斯♥猫咪杂技去了
Wow.
哦
You are bringin' it.
你还真那个啊
Yeah, you like that
对,喜欢吗
Mmm.
恩
It's got pockets-- are you into that
它有口袋 喜欢不
Ooh, what's this
这是什么
A used Kleenex.
一卷用过的卫生纸
I feel like I'm in a rap video.
我觉得我好象是在一部rap音乐电视里
Wait, let me turn on my humidifier.
等等,我把我的增湿器打开
Yeah.
好
Uh-oh.
恩哦
It's so dry in here.
这里好干啊
I really don't know how much more of this I can take.
我真是不知道我还能坚持多久
Unh, unh
恩
Unh, unh. Yeah.
恩.Yeah
Old school, Kid 'n Play.
老学校,孩子们地方游戏
Here we go.
好了
That's not that impressive.
没那么有意思啊
That's Davy Jones.
这是Davy Jones
Hey, it's Jack.
是Jack
Jack-- what does he want
Jack 他要干嘛
He's just saying hi.
他就打声招呼
Oh, he wants to meet at that diner on 71st.
他说要在71街一起吃晚饭
Get a veggie burger and a milkshake.
吃一个素食汉堡来杯奶昔
You wanna go
你想去吗
It's midnight.
现在是半夜
Yeah, we don't have to go.
对,用不着去
There, done.
好了
Good, 'cause this VapoRub isn't gonna get under my nose by itself.
很好,止咳药可不会自己跑我鼻子底下去
He says goodnight.
他说晚安
And "sleep tight."
还有"睡个好觉"
"And don't let the bed--"
"不要让床 "
All right, enough. Gimme that.
行了,够了.把它给我
"Jack, I have taken a sleeping pill because I have a big lawyer meeting "
"Jack,我吃了片安♥眠♥药♥ 因为我有个重要的律师会议 "
That's what we call 'em.
我们就是那么说
"in the morning.
"在明天早上
Floyd."
Floyd"
"Lemon, is that you "
"Lemon,那是你吗 "
I always sign it Floydster.
我一直是签Floydster的
It's Jack
是Jack
Don't answer it.
别回答他
Oh, my God
老天
Can he see us
他能看到我们吗
The call is coming from inside the house
电♥话♥是从公♥寓♥里面打进来的
Turn of the lights and get down.
把灯关了躺下
Jonathan, I want to talk to Jack right now.
Jonathan,我现在就要见Jack
He's at Christie's.
他在佳士德
But he left these for you.
不过他给你留了这个
What's this
这是什么
Tickets for you and Floyd for tonight's Knicks game.
给你和Floyd的今天晚上尼克队比赛的票
For me and Floyd
给我和Floyd的
He tried to drop them off at your house last night,
他本想昨天晚送你家里的
but someone pretended not to be home.
不过某些人装作不在家
Oh.
哦
This is really nice.
真是不错啊
Yes, he seems very taken with Floyd.
对 他看起来相当在乎Floyd
And you, of course.
还有你,当然了
Are these good seats Yeah.
这算好位子吗 对
It's actually a private box.
其实是私人包厢呢
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Mr. Geiss, I know we disagreed on my next movie project,
Geiss先生 我知道我们在我下一部电影计划上有点分歧
but I hope this willchange I give you this.
不过我希望这能改变你的想法 我给你这个
Ah hoe that dirt.
啊 锄锄地
Put your back into it.
把你的过去扔下去
Mr. Jefferson, the British have invaded.
Jefferson先生,英国人已经打过来了
Ah, bring me my horse
把我的马牵来
Bring me Caractacus
把我的Caractacus牵来
You come along.
你一路走来
In a world without hope
面对着一个没有希望的世界
Who are these Americans with their ridiculous ideas of freedom and equalities
这些有着关于自♥由♥和平等的可笑想法的美国人是谁
One man would declare his independence for us all.
一个代表我们所有人宣布独♥立♥的人
Eat that, King George
等着瞧 George国王
I shall call it Susan
我把它命名为Susan
I'm with child.
我有孩子了
What
什么
Free me and make me your wife.
给我自♥由♥并且让我成为你的妻子吧
Um, I'll have to get back to you on that.
等我回来再说
Source Award nominee Tracy Jordan
本源奖提名Tracy Jordan
Kill them
杀了他们
Kill them all
把他们全杀了
NAACP Image Award presenter Tracy Jordan
有色人种促进会电影大奖获得者Tracy Jordan
and Academy Award watcher Tracy Jordan is
以及奥斯卡奖观众Tracy Jordan
This is for you, Don Geiss
这是为你制♥作♥的,Don Geiss
Ha ha
哈哈
Jefferson
Jefferson
Christmas, 2008.
2008年圣诞节
Get me off this horse.
把我从马上弄下来
Well, Mr. Geiss, what do you think
Geiss先生,你觉得怎么样
Well, Tracy
Tracy
that was terrible.
它实在太烂了
The answer is no.
我的回答是不行
Let's talk about Fat Bitch 2.
我们还是谈谈"胖婊♥子♥2"吧
So I'm bored, and I sit next to Don Geiss,
后来我就很无聊,然后坐在Don Geiss旁边
and I want to make a good impression, so I bought four bottles
我想给他留下好印象,所以就带了四瓶
of absolutely fantastic champagne.
超级好的香槟
Lemon, you're gonna love this story.
Lemon,你会喜欢这个故事的
You told me this story, Jack.
你已经跟我说过了,Jack
We're on our way to Tokyo,
我们在去东京的路上
we're out over the ocean,
正在大洋上方
and the cabin pressure drops.
气压忽然低了下来
The masks are coming out of the ceiling, and the corks are popping out of the champagne.
面罩就从上面被放了下来 而香槟的瓶塞全都弹了出来
And I don't give a damn about the masks, I'm on all fours trying to shove the corks
我根本没管什么面罩 我就只忙着把那四瓶香槟酒的
back in the bottle.
瓶塞给塞回去
And Don Geiss says,
然后Don Geiss就说
"Now, there's an executive who knows how to keep his costs down "
"看来,这个主管知道要怎么把耗费给降下去啊 "
That's great.
真棒
I'm gonna get some more crab cakes.
我要再多拿点蟹饼
Liz, you want anything No, thanks.
Liz,你需要什么吗 不,谢谢
What are you doing
你到底在干嘛
I'm watching the ballgame with you and the Floydster.
我在和你还有Floydster一起看比赛啊
But don't you kind of feel like a third wheel, Jack
你不觉得你自己是个第三者吗 Jack
No, Lemon-- you're the third wheel.
不,Lemon 你才是第三者
Excuse me
你说什么
Well, it's really quite simple.
这个很容易解释啊
Men seek out the company of other men they admire and want to be like.
男人会寻找他们仰慕或者像自己奋斗目标的人来做朋友
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表