Please, just give me this one thing.
求你了 就顺我一次意吧
Pete, no, come on! I'm talking to her.
Pete 不行 别这样 我要跟她谈谈
Talk to yourself!
和你自己谈谈
Cha!
该死
Kenny, my boy. What's the frequency, Ken
Kenny 我的伙计 还好吗 Ken
Yeah, I need you to grab me some lunch.
我要你给我买♥♥午饭
Absolutely. What can I get for you
好的 你想吃什么?
I want nachos. Yes, sir.
我要辣味玉米片 好的 先生
From Yankee Stadium.
要从扬基体育场买♥♥的
Yes, sir!
好的 先生!
General testing for United ations Bloopers.
联♥合♥国♥段子即将彩排
Oh, hey, Cerie.
嘿 Cerie
Kind of need to talk to you about something.
我有事跟你谈
Do you have a second
有空吗?
Sure.
当然
Okay, this is gonna sound really weird, but, um...you need to wear a bra.
好吧 说起来可能不中听 不过 你最好穿下内衣
Oh, no, I don't actually.
不 不需要 实际上
They kind of just stay up on their own.
不会下垂的
Yeah, okay.
好吧
What I'm saying is, you need to wear a bra to work
我要说的是 你工作的时候最好还是穿上内衣
if you want to be taken seriously in this business.
如果你真的想在电视业混出点名堂
oh, but I don't actually want to work in television.
但是我从来就没想过要在电视业一直混下去
Career-wise, I'm just gonna marry rich and then design handbags.
谈到事业 我只要嫁个有钱人 就能自己设计包包了
Here's the thing.
事实是
The way that you dress is making some people around the office uncomfortable.
你的穿着打扮让办公室里的某些人不大舒服
Really Who
真的? 谁
ot me!
不是我!
I guess it's mostly me that has the problem with it.
大概主要是我这么觉得
Oh, because you have, like, one of those body image things
因为你有点 对自己身材不自信的问题?
no, it's not that.
不 不是那样的
Good, because I was gonna say you still have a good body.
很好 因为我想说你的身材还是不错的
Well, thank you, but this isn't about me.
谢谢 但是现在谈论的不是我
Like, how did you dress before you were married
你结婚之前是怎么打扮的
I'm not married, Cerie.
我没结婚 Cerie
Oh, for some reason, I thought you had, like, three kids.
因为某些原因 我还以为你结了 还有了三个孩子的样子
ope.
没有
ever married, no kids.
没结过婚 没有孩子
'Cause sometimes you have, like, food stains on your shirt and stuff.
可是你的衣服上总是沾着食物污渍之类的东西
I just assumed that it was kids.
我还以为那是你的孩子弄的
You know what
知道吗
Forget I mentioned it. You look great.
忘了这事儿 你看上去好极了
Is it my birthday
今天是我生日
You have to get Donaghy out of the room.
你得把Donaghy赶出去
Boy, we as a group might not smell great.
你们什么时候这么团结一致了
Come on, he's stifling us.
他在这我们根本不能工作
I feel like I just can't be myself around him.
在他旁边我都不能做我自己了
Yeah, Tracy's downstairs right now rehearsing the best thing we've written all week.
就是 Tracy正在排练我们这周写的唯一能用的一段
Beep beep! Ribby ribby!
Beep beep! Ribby ribby!
All right.
好吧
Ugh.
呃
All right. I'll take care of it.
好吧 我会解决的
Thanks, Liz.
谢谢 Liz
Hey, Mr. Donaghy.
Donaghy先生
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
I was at a luncheon for Ann Coulter's 60th birthday.
我刚刚去了Ann Coulter 60岁生日午宴
Oh, yeah.
那个
Listen, it's been really great having you in the room these last few days--
听着 这几天有你的监督过得很愉快
Oh, it's been great for me, too. Being around all this creativity.
我也觉得很愉快 让我感觉才思泉涌
I'll tell you, in the beginning I thought it was gonna be a bit of a chore honestly,
说实话 刚开始我还觉得这会是一份苦差事
but now-- Oh, I have an idea for you.
不过现在... 我又有了一个想法
Monkey Senate. We open on the Capitol--
猴子参议院 我们弄个国会...
You can't be in here anymore!
你不能再在这里待下去了
What's that
你在说什么?
It's not working. You're driving everybody crazy.
这行不通 你快把我们都逼疯了
And, okay, you can just fire me now, and I will go back to teaching improv to senior citizens.
好了 你可以解雇我了 我再回去教老人即兴表演就好了
Why would I want to fire you This is fine.
我为什么要解雇你? 我没问题
Six Sigma values direct and honest communication between coworkers, so, uh...
六西格玛就说到坦诚相见对同事之间很重要
Thank you, Liz.
谢谢 Liz
Oh, sure.
没什么
I'll just, uh, head upstairs now.
那我要... 到楼上去了
Okay, well, thank you for being so understanding.
好吧 感谢你的理解
Absolutely.
必须的
Oh, no.
不是吧
I will not let you down, sir.
我不会让你失望的 先生
Go get help, girl.
去找人帮忙 伙计
Hey, Jonathan, I left a bunch of messages for Jack,
嘿 Jonathan 我给Jack留了好多留言
but I haven't heard back. Do you know if he got them
可我没得到任何回复 你知道什么情况吗
Mr. Donaghy's been very busy.
Donaghy先生非常忙
Well, I just--I really need him to approve this budget.
那个... 我真的需要他来批准我们的预算
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He's out of the country till the end of the week.
周末之前他都在国外
You want to know another key to success
你想知道另一个成功的关键吗
I do, Mr. Jordan.
当然了 Jordan先生
Dress every day like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
每天穿一件作死的衣服
You did real good the other day with those nachos,
辣味玉米片的工作你做的很不错
but I need you to do something of a different .
不过我需要你去做点完全不一样的事
Would you agree when I say that a man's freedom only exists
“男人只有在肆意追求欲望的时候才是真正的自♥由♥”
when he's free to pursue his desires
这句话你同意吗?
Yes, I suppose I would.
应该会同意吧
Which means when the law conflicts with our desires,
也就是说当法律跟我们的欲望冲突时
then we must operate outside the law.
我们就必须绕过法律
You following me
跟的上吗
Otherwise, we would no longer be free.
不然的话 我们就不再自♥由♥
now I got a mission for you.
我要你做一件事
Hey, Liz!
嘿 Liz!
I took your advice. I'm wearing a bra.
我听了你的建议 我穿上内衣了
That's great, Cerie.
干得不错 Cerie
Uh, Liz, can I speak to you for a second
Liz 能和你说几句吗
Sure.
当然
What's going on
怎么了
Mr. Donaghy is very upset that you banned him from the writers' room.
Donaghy先生对于你不让他去编剧室感到非常不高兴
He wants you to apologize.
他希望你道歉
Really
真的
But when you apologize, you have to act like it was your idea.
不过道歉的时候 你要装作是你自己的意思
He can't know that I told you.
他不能知道是我告诉你的
But he sent you here to tell me to apologize.
可是是他让你来告诉我要道歉
Exactly. I penciled you in for 3:00.
就是这样 你3点过来
This conversation never happened.
这次会话从未发生
Jenna, set yourself, please, for Who Wants to Eat a Dictionary
Jenna 请为"谁想吃字典"做好准备
Where's Kenneth
Kenneth在哪里
Who is it
是谁
It's Kenneth from the NBC page program.
NBC听差部的Kenneth
I'm here for a pickup from Qiang Deng.
我来取放在qiang deng这的东西
Hello, gentlemen.
你们好 先生们
Oh, thank goodness. Air conditioning.
感谢上帝 居然有空调
Ooh, what does that tattoo mean
那个纹身是什么意思
When I get nervous, I ask a lot of questions.
我一紧张就会有好多问题
Do y'all have a bathroom I could use
你们这洗手间吗?
Y'all have long fingernails.
你们的指甲都好长啊
ow do y'all rent this space, or do you own it
这地方是你们租的还是买♥♥的
Hey, that's a funny-looking fish.
这条鱼长得真有意思
What is that, like a grapefruit knife
那是什么 长得挺像葡萄柚刀的?
Do you have a cell phone What's your plan
你有手♥机♥吗 有什么打算
This apology thing is interesting.
这个道歉事件有点意思
Ugh, even when it's something normal I hate going up to Jack's office.
我真的不想去Jack的办公室
I always feel like I'm entering the Death Star.
就像是来到了死星
I expect to see Stormtroopers.
我不得不与帝国突击队战斗
I tell you, if Donaghy does this at me,
告诉你 要是Donaghy这么对我
I will run.
我就走人
You'll be fine... Captain eeda.
不会有事的... Eeda船长
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表