我们主要关注空间 政策和实行
We're talking about space, about policies and practices.
我明白 他们担心一次性资金的问题
They're concerned about the onetime funding? I get it.
一次性的资助能完成很多事
There's a lot you can do with onetime funding in all of those buckets.
但这些事需要持续下去
That then they have to sustain. Post that.
所以 大概是这样的情况
So I think that's what that is.
因为不是长年的资助
And would you like for me to stay a little bit away
- 所以你希望 我少涉及具体的计划对吗 - 对
- from programming because it's not multiyear funding? - Yeah
这份建议书想要解决的问题是
On the challenge that RFP's trying to address
无家可归的青年流浪汉
we know that young adults experiencing homelessness
缺少社会资源
lack the social capital and the personal connections
和能帮助他们应对困境的成年人
with caring adults in their lives to help them navigate the challenges that exist.
所以 我们需要避开他们面前的困难
So to help them access opportunity,
来帮助他们获取这样的机会
but avoid the challenges that are in front of them.
很多年轻人反映的情况是
And that too many of the relationships
他们获得的社会帮助
and this comes from youth and young adult voices,
大多数都是基于
too many of those relationships are
我们提供的救济服务
relationships based on the provision of service.
他们告诉我们
And what young people have told us through this process
他们需要更长久的社会关系
is they need more permanent connections
而不是救济服务人员
that are not tied to a service,
个案负责人 医生
not a case manager, not a clinician,
或者社区中心的
not a behavioral health specialist
行为健康专家之类的人
at the community center, whatever,
而是 在脱离了救济服务后
but people who just care about me
依然关心他们的人
and my wellbeing, separate from that.
长久的关系
Permanent connections,
年轻人拥有这样的关系越多
the more relationships young adults have,
他们就越可能成功
the more likely they are to be successful
越能克服困难
and overcome these challenges.
这是我们想着手解决的
And so that's what we're trying to address.
年轻流浪汉群体需要这个项目
That youth and young adults need this,
尤其是性少数群体和有色人种
especially LGBTQ and youth of color
这些人更容易无家可归
who are more likely to experience homelessness.
走过路过不要错过 只需五美元
Program folks, five dollars here.
来看看世界职业棒球大赛的冠军队吧 朋友们
Get a program for the World Series champions,
快来了解一下吧
Program folks.
朋友们 只需五美元
Program folks. Five dollars here.
来了解一下世界冠军吧
Get a program for the World Series champions
各位 只需五元
Folks. Five dollars here.
来的时候 别忘了贴上免费的车尾贴
Comes with your free bumper sticker.
史上最牛的队伍 红袜队庆典游♥行♥ 朋友们
Best team ever. Red Sox parade folks,
走过路过不要错过
get a program,
只需五元 就能目睹世界职业棒球大赛冠军队
5 dollars for the World Series champions.
他们一共获胜119次 常规赛获胜108次
119 wins, 108 during the regular season,
还有11次的季后赛冠军
11 more in the post season to bring the championship home.
感谢所有今天到场的人
Thank you everyone for coming herein today.
我想感谢优秀的红袜队
I wanna thank the Red Sox,
一支了不起的队伍
an incredible organization,
自从我们总经理
starting with the ownership
开始领导这支队伍
down to our general manager.
我有机会在赛季开始时
I had the chance to go to Puerto Rico
和亚力克斯·科拉去波多黎各
with Alex Cora in the very beginning of the season and
我也对他更加了解了
I saw what type of person he was.
他非常优秀 拥有着一支惊人的队伍
He's an amazing man, an amazing team,
以及世界上最好的粉丝 冲吧红袜队
with the best fans in the world. Go Red Sox!
沃什市长 您现在感觉如何
Mayor Walsh, how you doing?
这太棒了 我非常高兴
This is great. I'm doing good. I can't complain.
这是世界职业棒球赛 红袜队的游♥行♥
It's the World Series, Red Sox parade,
大家都很高兴
people are happy, what else can you ask for?
这不是我们第一次比赛
This isn't our first rodeo.
正如我一个洛杉矶的朋友所说
As a friend of mine in LA said,
不是你们发明的棒球比赛吗
didn't you guys invent the rodeo?
没错 今天我在车上也这么说
I think we did. I was saying that earlier today in the car.
当时我们在去警♥察♥出勤简会的路上
We were driving to the police roll call,
其他城市为了一个冠军拼尽全力
Other cities are dying for one
而我们在这十四十五年 已经获胜了11次 简直不可思议
and we've had 11 in the last 14 years or 15 years. It's amazing.
相当于每个球员都赢过一次
Everyone's won one too, which is incredible.
这里面都是大家的心血
So much goes into this.
这对这座城市来说 意味着什么
What does it do for the city?
体育扎根在波士顿的土地里
Sports is so engrained in the City of Boston.
准备一个游♥行♥需要很多后勤努力
When there's a parade in the city,
那么这次庆典
what does it do for the City,
对于这个城市来说 意味着什么呢
despite all the logistics and all the issues that go into it?
好的成绩对城市来说是有益处的
When our teams are doing well, it's good for the city,
对餐馆 酒吧还有其他各种行业来说都是有益的
for the restaurants, the bars, all the different venues.
也令人兴奋
The excitement in the city.
这支队伍是社会的一部分
The team's being part of the community,
这也是他们重要的原因
so that's another important part of these teams.
他们是社区和群体的一部分
They're part of our neighborhoods and community.
这对城市是有益的 游♥行♥也能够振作大家的精神
It's great for the city, and the parade keeps the spirit up
而且我认为如今 不管是政♥治♥
and I think today in the world of politics and
还是世界各地发生的事情
what's going on in the world, you know
比如 在匹兹堡发生的灾难
the horrible incident that happened in Pittsburgh,
我觉得这种庆典
I think something like this
能够让你乐观并努力生活下去
makes you realize to be positive and move forward.
谢谢你为自己的身份和家乡感到骄傲
Thank you for being proud of who you are and where you're from.
当我环顾房♥间的时候
And as I look around the room,
看到了很多未来的城市领袖
a lot of you are the future leaders of the city
你们可能没有意识到
You might not see that,
可能不明白 你们脚下的路通向何方
you might not understand where your pathway's going to take you,
但那条路会带你去到神奇的地方
but it's going to take you to amazing places.
所以 当你们想到提升
So when you think about advancement,
想到进步的时候
when you think about moving forward,
这跟你是什么样的人
it's about who you are as a person,
和你在工作中的付出有关
and the commitment you have to your own professional career
你们对待工作得认真 主动
in being recognized and realized and
参与 投入 进取
involved and engaged and moving forward.
你们做的一切 都是在创造机会
Whatever you do there are opportunities.
当你们想到拉丁裔群体时
When you think about the Latino community,
我最初成为市长 花了很长的时间
when I first became the Mayor, I spent a lot of time,
现在也依旧如此 花了很多时间
I still do, but I spent a lot of time
和拉丁裔的群体组织相处
with organizations particularly Latino community organizations
他们认为自己被忽视
that felt that they were underrepresented
在很多领域 完全没有发表意见的机会
or not represented at all in a lot of different places.
那时候我们才真正开始
And we sat down and we really started to look at
思考现在的理事会 委员会 在职的工作人员
Boards and Commissions and staff and
现在的情况
who's around and how we're doing, what's going on.
我们才真正开始着手
And making a real concerted effort
开始改变现状 不是空谈 而是实干
to change that reality. Not image, reality.
我们想确保 人人在市政♥府♥都有机会
To make sure our people have opportunities within City government.
当我想到你们 在座的各位
And as I think about you, all of you in this room,
我会想到 商业领域未来的领袖
I think about being future leaders in the business sector,
非营利机构未来的领导者
future leaders in the nonprofit sector.
这是个开始 有些人会留下
This is a starting point. Some people are gonna stay,
在市政厅度过自己的职业生涯
come from the City, work their whole career in the City
我赞赏 也很感激你们这么做
and I commend you for that and love you for that.
有些人会想 去别的领域发展
Some of you will say it's time to move to something else.
比如 涉足商业领域
and you're going to go into the business sector.
说实话
And that's honestly
你们也该开始思考
what you have to start thinking about
我们要怎样做事
how we do things.
第一 也是最重要的
And how you advance yourself
是如何提升自己
number one. First and foremost.
第二点是 拉丁裔群体的自豪感
Second piece is Latino pride.
我认为 这是很重要的
And I think that is really important.
这些服务项目 是跟教育有关
These service projects are about education.
与自豪感有关
They're about pride.
拉丁裔群体特殊的一点是
One of the thing that's special about Latino community
你们群体内部的多元化
is that you are a diverse community within your community.
你们在这里
Because as you're going around here and
电影精选列表