阳光少年
替我向百老汇问好——乔治·M·科汉(美国音乐剧之父)
- 嘿,威利,你上时代广场干嘛来了?
- Willy, what are you doing downtown?
- 我上班儿去.你在这儿干嘛呢?
- I'm working. What are you doing?
他上班儿去.哈-哈-哈.他说他上班儿去.
He's working. Ha-ha-ha. He's working.
真讨厌.
I hate them.
果子皮的薯片儿给的量太大了,吃得我都停不下来.
I hate Frumpies potato chips so much,I can't stop eating them.
我不停地吃果子皮薯片儿,越吃越爱吃...
And I keep eating Frumpies until I love them...
以后就吃它了.
which I hope is never.
- 谢谢.
- Thank you.
- 也谢谢您.
- Thank you.
太感谢您了,贝尔先生.下一位是吉尔伯特先生.
Thank you very much, Mr. Bell.Mr. Gilbert is next.
好的.
Right.
吉尔伯特先生!
Mr. Gilbert!
我觉着这种口音挺适合我们的.
I mean, I think the accent could work for us.
口音能让人对这牌子加深印象,你懂吧.
Bearing in mind the...business, you know.
- 打扰了.
- Hello.
- 哎. 您好啊?
- Hi. How are you?
您好,谢谢您.
Fine, thank you.
吉尔伯特先生,这是我们导演,沃尔斯克先生...
Mr. Gilbert,this is our director, Mr. Walsk...
布莱尔先生、奥特先生、贝克小姐、还有霍尔小姐.
Mr. Blair, Mr. Ott, Miss Baker,and Miss Hall.
- 您看稿儿了吗?
- You saw the copy?
- 看了,我刚才看了一遍.
- I looked through it.
您准备好就开始吧.
Whenever you're ready.
孩子们啊孩子们!真讨厌!
Boy! I hate them!
果子皮的薯片儿给的量太大了,吃得我都停不下来了.
I hate Frumpies potato chips so much,I can't stop eating them.
我不停地吃果子皮薯片儿,越吃越爱吃...
And I'll keep on eating Frumpies till I love them...
以后我就吃它了.
which, I hope, will be never.
呃~不好意思,您把薯片儿吃了,行吗?
Would you mind eating the potato chip, please?
我吃不了,我有胆结石.
I can't. I got gallstones.
奥.
Right.
- 呃,好吧,谢谢您....
- Uh, okay, thank you for your....
- 威利·克拉克?
- Willy Clark?
再给我五分钟时间.他正在路上.
Give me five more minutes.He's on his way.
- 他20分钟前出来的.
- He left 20 minutes ago.
- 他都迟到40分钟了.
- He's 40 minutes late already.
11点,他要是还到不了,那就算了.
If he's not here by 11:00, forget it.
这个老梆子!
Crazy freaking old man!
师♥傅♥.
Sir.
诶.
Hey.
- 诶.
- Hey.
- 啊.
- Hey.
- 你干什么?
- What is it?
- 我到了. 威利·克拉克.
- I'm here. Willy Clark.
- 啊?
- So?
- 威利·克拉克. 我来了.
- Willy Clark. I'm here.
- 取车来啦?
- Here to pick up a car?
- 什么?
- What?
- 你是取车的吗? 嗯?
- You here to pick up a car?
- 我♥干♥嘛要取车?
- What do I need a car for?
- 那你想要干嘛?
- Then what do you want?
- 我来这儿拍薯片儿广♥告♥.
- I'm here. The potato chips.
我是为拍薯片儿广♥告♥来的这儿.威利·克拉克.
I'm here for the potato chip commercial.Willy Clark.
这儿是修车的车♥库♥.
This is a garage.
- 这儿是什么?
- What is this?
- 我看看你那张条儿.
- Let me see that.
- 我看这儿怎么像修车的.
- This looks like a garage to me.
- 这是不是你要找的地址?
- Is this the address you're looking for?
- 对.
- Yeah.
- 但泽广♥告♥代理有限公♥司♥?
- The Danzig Advertising Agency?
- 没错儿.
- That's it.
- 43街东354号♥儿.
- 354 East 43rd Street.
这儿是43街西.你要去的是东街.
This is West 43rd. You want East.
- 这儿不是广♥告♥公♥司♥?
- This is not the agency?
- 你没听见我刚才说的话吗?
- You didn't hear what I just said?
这儿是西街.你要去的是东街.
This is West Side.You want the East Side.
我侄子在没在这儿?本·克拉克.他处理就行.我不管这事儿.
Is my nephew here? Ben Clark?He'll fix it. I don't handle the business.
你是耳背还是怎么了?看好了,你从这儿一直走,去街东边儿找.
What are you, deaf or something?Look, you got to go across town.
我不是做广♥告♥的.我是修理变速箱的.
I don't make commercials.I fix transmissions.
你为什么不起来看看?
Why don't you take a look?
没准儿他们在这后边儿拍广♥告♥呢.
Maybe in the back they make the commercials.
- 爸爸耶, 您遛弯儿去吧. 我这儿忙着呢.
- Pops, take a walk. I'm very busy.
- 你去看一眼死不了.
- It wouldn't kill you to look, would it?
街东边儿!43街东354号♥儿,我是看在基♥督♥的份儿上,街东边儿!
East! East 43rd Street, for Christ's sake. East!
哎!别跟我这儿鸡猫子喊叫的!
Aah! Don't get fresh with me!
你先比我多活几年,你再跟我放肆.
I got a few years on you before you get fresh with me.
把我发修车的地方儿来了.
Sends me to a garage.
右边儿!往右边儿拧!
Right! Turn it to the right!
往右拧!往右拧到头儿一拉!
The right! Turn it to the right! Pull it!
走反啦!往东!东边儿!
The other way! East! East!
用不着你告诉我!我在纽约住了一辈子了!
Don't tell me!I've lived in New York all my life!
不错,非常好.谢谢您.
Okay, very nice. Thank you.
- 还有吗?
- Is that it?
- 有一个.
- That's it.
还有一个没试戏的,威利·克拉克.您要不要再等他一会儿?
There's one no-show, Willy Clark.You wanna wait?
不等了.这个人记不住台词儿.
No way. The man can't remember lines.
去年拍玉米片儿广♥告♥,差点儿没把我气疯了.
Drove me crazy last year with the corn flakes.
我的首选,是有德国酸菜味儿口音的家伙.
My first choice would be the guy with the Kraut accent.
他来了.他刚赶到的.他是因为堵车过不来.我刚才跟您说了.
He's here. He just got here.He got held up in traffic. I told you.
威利大爷(da4 ye),进来.您去哪儿了?您晚一个小时了!
Uncle Willy, in here. Where were you?You're over an hour late!
你派我去的是街西边儿一个汽车修理厂,我已经准点儿到了.
I was on time. You sent me over to a garage all the way on the West Side.
- 谁告诉您去那儿的?
- Who told you to go to there?
- 纸条儿上写着呢.
- It's on the paper.
不会吧.这不是写着43街东吗.
No, it isn't. It says East 43rd.
我没法儿信你了,你老是出岔子.
I didn't trust you.You always make mistakes.
克拉克先生.再过三分钟我就走了,您还想试试吗?
I've got three minutes left.Do you wanna try this once?
- 这是谁呀?
- Who's this?
- 这是沃尔斯克先生,他是导演.
- This is Mr. Walsk. He's the director.
- 沃尔斯克先生, 这是威利·克拉克.
- Mr. Walsk, Willy Clark.
- 很高兴认识您.我叫威利·克拉克.
- How do you do? I'm Willy Clark.
我们见过面儿.您去年给我试过戏.
We met. You auditioned for me last year.
我记不起来了,什么时候儿的事儿?去年?
I don't remember that.When was that? Last year?
对,去年的事儿.
Yes, that was last year.
我说克拉克先生,我在这儿只能再待一小会儿.我只能给三分钟的时间...
Mr. Clark, I am very short on time here.I literally have about three minutes...
所以您要想试戏的话,那就快点儿.
so if you'd like to do it once,that's about it.
该准备的我都准备好了,就等着你随时说开始了.
I'm ready. I know the whole thing.Anytime you say.
- 只要给我10分钟时间.
- Just give me 10 minutes.
- 我可没有10分钟时间, 克拉克先生.
- I don't have 10 minutes, Mr. Clark.
他都准备好了,沃尔斯克先生.
He's ready, Mr. Walsk.
威利大爷,您找一个大家都能看得到的位置站好了.
If you'll just stand right over there,where everyone can see you.
- 站那儿.
- There.
- 哪儿?
- Where?
- 嗯,站那儿就挺好.
- There is fine.
- 是这儿吗?
- Over here?
对
Yes.
这儿怎么样?这儿的光线更好一点儿.
How about over here?The light is better here.
用不着考虑什么光线.我们不摄像.
Don't worry about the light.We're not shooting yet.
站那儿我们能看清楚你.
I can see you fine there.
你是导演.
You're the director.
我是从你的角度出发,觉得站在那儿更好一点儿.
I just thought that maybe you'd like it better over there.
把薯片儿给他.
Give him the bag.
这是什么?
What's this?
我们要拍的产品,克拉克先生.炸土豆片儿.
It's the product, Mr. Clark.The potato chips.
你们能给个干净点儿的包装吗?这个都湿了.
You got a fresher bag?This one is soggy.
克拉克先生,三分钟时间一到我就走了.你到底还想不想试戏?
Mr. Clark, I have three minutes left.Do you want to do this or not?
他只给了三分钟时间,威利.
He's only got three minutes.
我听见了,我没聋,我是一个有职业素养的人.
I heard the man. I'm not deaf.I'm a professional.
只要他准备好我就可以开始,我是告诉他这个袋子是潮的.
I'm ready whenever he's ready,but the bag was soggy.
好吧,克拉克先生,我准备好了.
Okay, Mr. Clark, I'm ready.
现在,你能不能吃一口薯片儿,然后念底稿儿上的词儿.
Now, if you'll take a bite of the potato chip and read the copy.
- 念什么?
- The what?
电影精选列表