学着关爱彼此 和谐相处
Learning to love each other and live together in harmony
是婚姻最大的挑战之一
is one of the greatest challenges of a marriage.
但记住爱 信任和忠诚
But know that love, trust and loyalty
是婚姻幸福持久的根基
are the foundation of a happy enduring marriage.
谨记要聆听 尊重 鼓励 激励彼此
Remember to listen, respect, encourage and inspire one another.
共筑生活时 不忘支持彼此的梦想
Support each other dreams as you build your lives together.
困境时 抚慰彼此
Comfort one another during times of struggle.
顺境时 一同欢笑
Laugh together during times of joy.
现在 请面向彼此 进行宣誓
Now if you want to face each other we'll do vows.
我 贝卡
I Becka.
愿娶你茉莉
Take thee Molly.
为我妻
To be my wedded wife.
我承诺你
And I promise to be.
爱与忠诚
A loving and faithful wife.
不论快乐或痛苦
Through joy and sorrow.
疾病或健康
Sickness and health
从今天起
To love and to cherish.
爱你 惜你
From this day forward.
贝卡 你愿意接受茉莉做你的妻子吗
Now do you Becka, take thee Molly here present to be your wife?
我愿意
I do.
真棒 该茉莉了 我 茉莉
Excellent. All right Molly's turn. I, Molly.
我 茉莉
I, Molly.
愿娶你贝卡
Take thee Becka.
为我妻
To be my wedded wife.
我承诺你
And I promise to be.
爱与忠诚
A loving and faithful wife.
不论快乐或痛苦
Through joy and sorrow.
疾病或健康
Sickness and health
从今天起
To love and to cherish.
爱你 惜你
From this day forward.
茉莉 你愿意接受贝卡做你的妻子吗
Now, do you Molly take thee Becka here present to be your wife?
我愿意
I do.
超棒 现在我们交换戒指
Excellent. Now we're going to go on to the rings.
这两个戒指象征着永恒 是你们的朋友所做
These rings are a symbol of eternity and made by your friend.
打不破的圆形代表 不会破碎的爱
The unbroken circle, it represents the unbroken circle of love.
今天你们交换戒指
Today you've chosen to exchange rings
标志对彼此的爱
as a sign of your love for one another
封印今日许下的诺言
and the seal of the promises you make today.
请跟着我 宣读誓词
You're going to repeat these vows after me
最后
and then the last line
当你说 以戒指为证 的同时
you're going to put the ring on Molly's finger
给茉莉戴上它
when you say "with this ring".
- 明白吗 - 明白 - 好的
- Okay? - Great. - All right.
这是我最爱的环节
This is my favorite part.
就像这枚戒指
Just as this ring.
包裹你的手指
Encircles your finger.
我的爱也如此
So does my love.
包裹你的心
Encircle your heart.
把戒指给她戴上并说 以戒指为证
Now you can place it on her finger and say: With this ring
以戒指为证
With this ring
你我结为妻妻
I thee wed.
到茉莉了 就像这枚戒指
Molly's turn. Just as this ring.
就像这枚戒指
Just as this ring.
包裹你的手指
Encircles your finger.
我的爱也如此
So does my love.
包裹你的心
Encircle your heart.
现在 以戒指为证
Now, with this ring.
你我结为妻妻
I thee wed.
完美
Perfect.
贝卡和茉莉交换了戒指
In as much as Becka and Molly have exchanged rings,
同意结婚 并许下誓言
have consented to matrimony and vows,
以马萨诸塞联邦
by the authority vested in me
赋予我的权力
by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts,
现在我宣布你们丈
I now pronounce you hus...
喜结连理
married.
来吧 站在一起
Here we go. Stand together.
笑一个
Smile.
给你们看看我拍的
Let me show you what we got.
我想要祝贺
I want to congratulate
亚历克斯·科拉 和波士顿红袜队
Alex Cora and the Boston Red Sox
还有组织这次活动的整个机构
and the entire organization for an incredible run.
至今的119次胜利
119 wins from start to finish
昨晚我才发现
I didn't realize until last night
他们赢得了春训联赛的冠军
that they had won the Spring Training Leagues
常规联赛
and the regular leagues
还有昨晚的世界职业棒球大赛
and then obviously the World Series last night,
此刻身在波士顿令人激动
it's exciting here in the City of Boston.
我想祝贺红袜队
I want to congratulate Red Sox Nation
在波士顿赢得了 第9个世界冠军
for our 9th World Championship here in Boston.
他们是最伟大的球队
This is an all-time great team that we had.
我想很多人都喜欢这支球队
I think a lot of people enjoyed watching this team.
每个球员都有贡献
Everybody contributed.
今早上班路上我和别人说话
I was talking to people on the way to work this morning
想起了这个队伍里的每个人
and thinking about everybody in this whole team.
这次世界大赛中 每个人表现都很精彩
Everyone had a special play in this World Series.
祝贺这支球队
So, congratulations to the entire team
感谢你们的坚韧 积极
for your resilience and your positivity,
你们在场上和集训时的付出
and the way you carried yourself on the field and off the field.
昨晚采访时的表现也很棒
And even last night during the interview session.
感谢所有球员伟大的贡献
Thank you to all the players for the great work they did.
这些球员是我们的榜样
These players are role models
我们想用波士顿独有的方式来庆祝
and we want to celebrate them in Boston style.
冠军鸭子船游♥行♥ 将于周三举♥行♥
A championship duck boat parade will take place on Wednesday,
11点 从芬威公园旁的博伊尔斯顿街开始
starting at 11:00 on Boylston Street by Fenway Park.
希望大家都来加入
We hope to see a big crowd out there,
不过我们需要提醒大家
but we do have a few messages out there.
游♥行♥期间不要开车 请搭乘公共交通
Do not try to drive to the parade. Take public transportation.
游♥行♥路线上 会有交通和停车管制
They'll be traffic and parking restrictions surrounding the route.
今晨 我们在新建网页
This morning, we're working on a web page.
不久将上线 地址是Boston.gov/Redsoxparade
It will be up in a little bit. It will be Boston.gov/Redsoxparade.
保护自身安全 尊重这座城市
As far as safety goes, be respectful of the City.
尊重财产
Be respectful of the property,
尊重人
be respectful of the people,
尊重企业
be respectful of the businesses,
尊重红袜子队
be respectful of the Red Sox.
我们是一座冠军之城 那就像冠军一样庆祝吧
We are a City of champions, so let's celebrate like champions.
现在我把话筒交给格罗斯特派员
I'm going to turn the microphone over to Commissioner Gross.
随后 由格林局长发表讲话
And then we're going to turn it over to Chief Green
最后 我会解答大家的一些疑问
and then I'll open it up for questions that people might have.
谢谢您
Thank you Your Honor.
早安 各位
Good morning everyone.
我不仅想祝贺红袜子队
Well, I'll say congratulations not only to the Red Sox,
还要祝贺波士顿
but the City of Boston.
我们希望 每个人都对自己负责
We would ask everyone to act responsibly
并尊重游♥行♥中的其他狂欢者
and be respectful of the other revelers in the parade.
我们将全面覆盖 每个社区的安全
Also we will have full coverage in our neighborhoods.
参加游♥行♥时 请不要在公共场所饮酒
But for those attending the parade, no public drinking.
禁止酒精
Alcohol will not be tolerated.
你们应该也知道
And you should know this.
这应该是个常识 不允许携带武器
This should be common sense, but no weapons at all either.
我们非常希望 游♥行♥圆♥满♥成功
So we fully expect to have a great parade.
让我们一起庆祝吧
It's time to celebrate.
现在有请格林局长上台
Well now I'll turn it over to Chief Green.
谢谢特派员
Thank you Commissioner.
游♥行♥永不过时
You know, this doesn't get old.
这应该是这16年中的 第11个冠军
I think this is my 11th Championship in the last 16 years?
老生常谈了
It just doesn't get old.
虽说 交♥警♥经验丰富
That being said, the transit police are well experienced
也为周三游♥行♥的特别活动 做好了准备
and prepared for special events such as Wednesday's parade.
我们还是鼓励每个人 如市长所说的那样
We encourage everyone as the Mayor says,
电影精选列表