跑步一直是我们家的一件大事
Running has always been a big thing in our family
尤其是从警♥察♥那逃跑
especially running away from the police.
这件事难以理解。我只知道你就是得跑
It's hard to understand.All I know is that you've got to run
不要去问为什么,跑过田野和树林
run without knowing why,through fields and woods.
而终点遥不可及
And the winning post's no end
即使疯狂的人群会有狂热的欢呼
even though barmy crowds might be cheering themselves daft.
这就是长跑者的孤独感觉
That's what the loneliness of the long distance runner feels like.
高兴点儿,伙计,圣诞节就快到了
Cheer up, wack, it'll soon be Christmas.
真是个可怜的小家伙,不是吗?
Miserable sort of bloke, isn't he?
又回到家了。这次我们抓到几个不错的小家伙
Back home again.Nice little bunch we got this time.
什么?就这帮人?他们撑不过一个礼拜。
What? This lot?They'll all be over the hill within a week.
打起精神来,好不?-你知道吗,我有时候想知道
Cheerful, aren't you?- You know, I sometimes wonder
我是否相信这一整套体制。
if I believe in all this setup.
当你在这里面工作的跟我一样久了,你就不会再问自己那个问题了
When you've been in it as long as I have,you stop asking yourself that question.
退后!-那些笨蛋他妈的到底要干嘛?
Get back!- What the hell are those fools trying to do?
我来帮你们一把,伙计-我应该猜到
I'll get out and give you a lift, mate.- I might have guessed.
是那个弱智,Houghton,又是他
It's that imbecile, Houghton, again.
真是耽误时间,不过我希望警♥察♥把他记录下来
It's a waste of time,but I hope the officer books him.
真是个垃圾场啊
What a garbage dump.
这就像是他们关押基♥督♥山伯爵的那个鬼地方
It looks like the bloody place they shut Monte Cristo up in.
我来告诉你吧,这里就像我们的家一样
I'll tell you what, it looks like our house.
天哪,看那个,一个再合适不过的少年感化院了
Cor, look at that, a right stackers Borstal.
干什么用的?-久居之地,伙计
Do what?- Long term place, mate.
过来,坐下,来把你们的手铐解开
Come on, sit down,let's get these bracelets off you.
我手腕都他妈的要断了
Bloody wrist is dropping off here.
看那个...-希望这里
Look at that...- Let's hope it's better than
比拘留所更好吧-我希望我妈妈已经准备好晚餐了
that detention center.- I hope me Ma's got the dinner on.
跟上-走啊,我们可没有那么多时间
that detention center.- I hope me Ma's got the dinner on.
知道啦-跟警♥察♥说话的时候要加上“长官”
All right.- Say, "sir," when speaking to an officer.
那个小子,想尝尝教训么-进来,小伙子们
Wants teaching a bloody lesson, that one.
- In here, lads.
在警官面前排好队。你好,Harry。还在忙啊?
Line up in front of the officer.Hello, Harry. Still busy?
还得为养老金奋斗啊,真没意思
Still working for that pension,such as it is.
我们不都是这样吗?
Aren't we all?
把手从口袋里拿出来,小伙子。快点,排好队!
Get your hands out of your pockets, lad.Come on, line up!
交给你了。新接收6个人,他们几个正是你需要的。
Here you are. Six new receptions,and a right lot they are,too.
是么。看来似乎我们得消毒一下了
Yeah. Looks as if we're gonna have to fumigate.
安静
Keep it quiet.
你们以为这是什么,假日野营吗?
What do you think this is, a holiday camp?
注意了,小伙子们,听好你们的号♥码988,989,990,991,992,还有993
Now, lads, listen to your numbers.988, 989, 990, 991, 992, and 993.
好了,都交给你了,Craig先生-没问题,Fenton先生
All right, all yours, Mr. Craig.- All correct, Mr. Fenton.
所有人把衣服脱♥光♥。放在地上。快点,脱!
Right, get your clothes off, all of you.Put them on the floor. Come on, move!
内衣也要脱吗,长官?-难道还要问吗,小伙子
Underwear as well, sir?- lf it's not too much trouble, lad.
都脱♥光♥!快点
Get them off! Come on.
我们要把你们弄成最时髦的样子
We're gonna put you in the latest fashions.
小型大喇叭。待会再收拾他
Pint-sized loudmouth.Soon take care of him.
好
Yeah.
快点,赶紧的。院长等着见你们呢
Come on, step on it.The Governor's waiting to see you.
好的
Good.
队长,今天对我们来说是伟大的一天-为什么,长官?
Chief, this is a great day for us.- How is that, sir?
哦,我期待了很久的事情
Well, something I've been hoping for a long time.
就快要实现了
Gives one a real sense of achievement.
进来
Come in.
集♥合♥!动作快点!
Fall in here! Look sharp!
在院长前面列好
Line up in front of the Governor.
收下巴,挺胸。胳膊放两侧,肩向后压
Chins in, chests out.Arms by your side, shoulders back.
你的领带呢?-我...
Where's your tie?- I...
别顶嘴!
Don't answer back!
你叫什么,小伙子?-Elliot,长官
What's your name, lad?- Elliot, sir.
你呢?-Smith
And yours?- Smith.
回答院长问话要说“长官”
Say, "sir," when you answer the Governor.
Smith长官
Sir Smith.
你这样在这里可行不通,小子
That won't get you far here, lad.
好吧,我必须告诉你们的是
Well, all I have to say to you is this.
我没必要知道你们犯了什么事
I don't have to know what you've done.
你们到这里来是为了让我们努力把你们变成有用之才
You are here for us to try and make something of you
把你们变成勤奋、诚实的公民
to turn you into industrious and honest citizens.
在我们看来,这不算什么难事
Well, as we see it,that shouldn't be too difficult.
当然,我们希望这里不出乱子
We like things to run smoothly here,of course.
无论是对你们还是对我们
Both for you and for us.
你们越早跟我们合作,就能越早离开这里
The sooner we have your cooperation,the sooner you'll be out of here.
如果你们跟我们玩手段,我们也会好好和你们玩。
If you'll play ball with us,we'll play ball with you.
我们希望你们努力工作,好好玩耍
We want you to work hard and play hard.
田径、体育、室内竞技都要出色
Good athletics, sports,inter-house competition.
我们相信这些都是有用的
We believe in all that.
进来
Come in.
啊,你来了,Stacey。等会儿
Ah, there you are, Stacey. Just a moment.
那么,如我现在所说,我们会把你们分配到不同的房♥间
Well, as I was saying,we're divided into houses.
呃,你们之中没有人会为来到这里而骄傲
Now, none of you is proud of being here
但你们没有任何理由不为自己的房♥间骄傲
but there's no reason why you shouldn't be proud of your house.
这位Stacey,就很骄傲成为鸭舍的主人。
Stacey here, is proud of being the leader of Drake house
对不对,Stacey?-对的,长官
aren't you, Stacey?- I am, sir.
好,Stacey,这帮小子就交给你管了
Well, Stacey,I'm gonna put these lads in your charge.
我想让你告诉他们这里的规矩-明白,长官
I want you to show them the ropes.- Right, sir.
好的,那么你们可以离开了-快走!
Right, off you go, then.- Go on, move!
好消息
Splendid news.
Ranley学校打算在我们的运动日跟我们进行一次比赛
Ranley School is going to compete with us on our Sports Day.
这是我们历史上第一次有公立学校
That's the first time in our history that a public school
与我们合作开展活动。觉得怎样,嗯?
has joined forces with us. How's that, eh?
真是个好消息,长官。恭喜您-谢谢
That's good news, sir. Congratulations.- Thanks.
哦,可我考虑的是这些小子们。这次活动一定会给他们激励。
Oh, but, it's the lads I'm thinking of.This will really give them a great kick.
他们一定会全力以赴的-Ranley学校打算参加全部比赛吗,长官?
Really put them on their mettle.- Is Ranley competing in all events, sir?
是的,他们真是够好心,还会提供一座特别优胜奖杯
Yes, but they've been good enough to offer a special challenge cup
颁给越野跑的冠军-我得说这是我们的绝佳机会,长官
for the cross-country run.- I'd say that's our best chance, sir.
嗯,我打赌这个Stacey应该会为我们赢得优胜奖杯
Well, I bet this Stacey ought to win that challenge cup for us.
我不相信Ranley学校有人能打败他
I doubt if Ranley School has anyone to beat him.
就算他们有,他也得拿冠军,长官
If they had,he'd have to be a champion, sir.
喔,Brown先生我希望您对我们的第一印象
Well, Mr. Brown,I hope your first impression of us
不会太差。我知道你们这些从师范学校出来的
won't be too critical.I know that some of you young chaps
年轻人都认为我们这些老头子十分保守
from training school think of us older men as back-numbers.
哦,怎么会呢-哦,会的,你就是这么想的
Oh, not at all.- Oh, yes, you do.
这并不令人惊讶,因为你被灌输了
It's not surprising,after all those new-fangled theories
那么多新理论
that you've been stuffed with.
但是记住了,理论在实践中并不总是奏效的
But theories don't always work out in practice, remember.
我非常希望可以尽我所能来帮助这些小伙子
I'm greatly looking forward to doing what I can to help these boys.
当然了,尽管我明白一位少年感化院院长的工作
Though, of course,I realize that a Borstal housemaster's job
并不容易-那么,我建议你跟我好好学着,
is not an easy one.- Well, I suggest that you trail around
以便了解这里工作的窍门
after me for a bit, just to get the hang of things
然后我们就能放手让你去做,即使你做得再差。
then we'll let you loose to do your worst.
我来了,我破门而入了,我进了拘留所了。。。
I came, and broke and entered and got detention-centered
你是为什么进来的?-管自己走,拿开你的爪子
What lark got you here? - Go on, tap off.
你在跟谁说话呢?
Who do you think you're talking to?
听声音就知道是个伦敦傻瓜!-你这个利物浦皮条客
A cockney berk by the sound of it!- You Liverpool ponce.
好啊,等我们进房♥间了,我会用这个在你脸上把它写出来
All right, when we get inside,I'll write it out on your face with this!
来啊!-好了,喂,收敛点儿
Okay!- Now, look, wrap it up
不然我就把你们两个打成碎片!
or I'll knock the pair of you to bits!
你觉得这很有趣吗?
You find something funny?
不,没有-哦,那你脑子里面在想什么?
No, no.- Well, is there anything on your mind?
我只是想知道你是不是院长助理?
I was just wondering whether you were the Governor's assistant?
你会发现在这里捉弄院长是要付出代价的
You'll find it pays to play the Governor's game here.
我们都要被评级
All of us is graded
只有评到最高级别才能出去
and you don't get out till you make top grade.
我不想承担任何风险,或失去任何特权
I'm not taking any risks,or losing any privileges
就因为你们这些讨厌鬼之中的某个人惹是生非砸我的牌子
'cause one of you bleeders kicks up a stink and gives the house a bad name.
牢记,他们才是管事的
And always remember,they've got the whip hand.
你知不知道如果我管事了会做什么?
Do you know what I'd do if I had the whip hand?
我会召集所有的警♥察♥,院长
I'd get all the coppers, governors
荡♥妇♥,军队官员,还有议会成员
posh whores, army officers,and members of Parliament
让他们统统站直了面壁,叫他们好好感受一下
and stick them up against this wall and let them have it
因为这是他们喜欢对我们这些人做的事
because that's what they'd like to do to blokes like us.
你会学乖的-走着瞧
电影精选列表