乘坐马萨诸塞湾的公共交通来到波士顿
to come in the City of Boston, utilizing the MBTA transit system.
我们会增派人员
We will have increased coverage,
制♥服♥和便衣都有
both uniformed and in plain clothes
贯穿整个系统 以确保安全出行
throughout the system to ensure a safe and travel by all.
我们要求乘客互相尊重
We ask our riders to be respectful to one another
搭乘马萨诸塞湾公共交通时
and especially mindful of those with young children,
请关照带孩子的家长
the elderly and people with disabilities
老人 以及残障人士
as you utilize the MBTA transit system.
正如专员所说
And as the Commissioner stated,
酗酒或不守规矩的行为
alcohol consumption or unruly behavior
绝不允许发生在马萨诸塞湾
will not be tolerated at all on the MBTA.
根据目前 从武装警备处获得的最新情况
Currently we got updates from the brick.
目前还没有发现 对游♥行♥的切实威胁
There are no known credible threats to this event.
即便如此 希望我们的市民
With that being said, we also ask our riders to
如果看到什么 一定要说出来
please if you see something, say something.
事关重大
Nothing's too small.
我们需要你们协助监督
We need you to be our extra eyes out there.
任何情况 请立即与我们联♥系♥
Contact us immediately and
我们会派出官员去调查
we will send an officer out to investigate.
有你们的帮助
With your help
我们才能让庆典安全 愉快
we can have a safe and enjoyable celebration.
特遣部队的目标是
So, the goal of the taskforce
出♥台♥禁止驱逐条令
is really to focus on eviction prevention.
我们希望进行4次会面
We would like to meet 4 times.
这是第二次
This is the second meeting.
最终汇总出一个
And ultimately to put together a list of
关于2019春季公众意见的清单
recommendations for public comment by Spring of 2019.
然后向市长和市政厅
And then to present those recommendations
展示这些建议
to the Mayor and to the City Council.
以某种立法的形式来解决
With some sort of legislation to come out of it.
预算大概一共多少
What's the total amount for the awards, roughly?
25亿美金
2.5 million dollars.
要拿出25亿美金
So put two and a half million dollars out for
来稳定租赁 出♥台♥禁止驱逐房♥客条例 这是相当大的计划
tenancy stability and eviction prevention, it's a sizable commitment.
我们团队还在努力
Our office has also been working in conjunction
与社区发展部门的住房♥部合作
with the Neighborhood Housing Department here in DND.
出♥台♥对标所有房♥主的禁止驱逐房♥客条令
And to put together an eviction prevention policy that is required for all landlords,
对标在波士顿想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
or all property prospectors who are looking to purchase property
或竞价的人
or bid on property here in Boston.
这个政策在今年九月的提案中
That policy was implemented and it went out in the Request for proposals
被通过并且正式实行
for September of this year.
我们现在所接到的提案正在被复议
The proposals that we've received are now under review
我们会努力调查
and we'll try to figure out exactly
政策在首次实行期间是否有效
how effective that was during the first implementation of it.
我们也在达德利广场会议提案中 提出了同样的政策
The same policy was out under our Dudley Square RFP,
该会议 于今日结束
and that I believe is wrapping up today.
这些提案 达德利提案今天截止
Those proposals, the Dudley proposals are due today.
正如多米尼克所说 很令人兴奋
Which is very exciting and like Dominique said,
提交提案的大家
there was a very clear requirement that anyone submitting...
都必须在达德利四处奔走
submitting proposals for the four sites in Dudley,
将他们的思路投入提案
had to provide a proposal on how they were going to...
我们只是提一些建设性意见
how their development was going to not contribute to displacement
其中包括 发展住房♥供给以及禁止驱逐房♥客的计划
and including in that, if they were going to develop housing, an eviction prevention plan.
所以是 十分具体细致的提案
So it was very, very, specific language
在你们离开前 我会分发复印件
and before you leave, I'll make sure you have a copy.
社区住房♥部的提案是 如果你需要从我们这里获得资金
The Neighbourghood Housing proposals: if you want money from us,
你要告诉我们 你将要怎么做
you're going to tell us how you're going...
你的禁止驱逐租客计划
what's your eviction prevention plan,
多米尼克团队 在和社区住房♥部商议这些提案
and Dominique's shop is reviewing them right now with NHD.
如果他们觉得某个提案不够完善
And if they're not adequate
而我们十分喜欢这个提案 我们还是会采纳
we're going to have to make it a deficiency if we really love the proposal,
或者双方都拒绝为提案出资
or not fund the proposal altogether.
我们想要一些新的人员 新的想法
Really asking new developers of new developments
告诉我们 如何减少驱逐房♥客事件发生
to tell us how they're really going to reduce evictions.
我们不能只解决事情的表面
We cannot just scratch things on the surface
因为多年后 这些事件会更加恶劣 深入 难堪地再次出现
because they usually come back a few years later, stronger, deeper, uglier.
同时 这些面临驱逐的人
In the meantime those folks who are facing eviction,
会一直面临被驱逐的情况
they keep facing eviction all of their lives.
我知道一位女士 从十二岁起 就陷入被驱逐的困境
I know someone from the age of 12, she faced eviction.
她现在39岁了 却仍然面临驱逐
And now she's 39 and she's facing eviction again.
这是一个恶性循环
So it's a cycle.
如果真的要解决这个问题
If we really want to fix it
应该认真考虑 社区土地公益组织
we should think about community land trust also,
深入了解情况
have a site for it.
我认为 我们需要更多住♥宅♥区
What we need is more, in my opinion, we need more housing.
需要更多住房♥面♥积♥
More and more housing.
现在的住♥宅♥区远远不够
You can't have enough.
虽然只是事情的一方面
And everything you do short of that
但除此之外 我们所做的一切
and that's just one way of thinking about it, but everything you do short of that,
都是杯水车薪
is gap filling kind of thing.
不是说 这些毫无必要
Not that it's not necessary,
但我想知道的是
but I guess what I'm wondering
根据我目前所听到的一切
based on what I've heard so far is,
好像我们
it sounds like we're...
将事情扩大化 比简单处理驱逐房♥客问题要容易
It's so easy to move broader than simply what are we doing about evictions.
我想问的是 我们现在主要处理驱逐房♥客问题
I'm asking the question: are we focused on the eviction question
或者说 禁止驱逐房♥客 是必须解决的议题吗
or are we morphing into, or is it part of the mandate here?
我们要怎么解决这个大问题
How are we going to fix the big problem?
让每个人都有地可住以前
Until we have enough of affordable housing for everyone,
我们需要维持住房♥稳定 解决驱逐房♥客的问题
we need the office of housing stability and we need to work on evictions
因为没有人是安全的
because not everybody's safe.
市政厅也有扩建住♥宅♥的计划
But we do have a housing plan.
已经非常完善
It's pretty robust in the City,
增加住♥宅♥的整体计划
I can share it with you about increasing housing overall.
增加保障性住房♥ 住房♥维护 协助购♥房♥♥的问题
Increasing affordable housing, preservation, getting people to buy homes.
我们处理了很多系统性问题
So, we've done a lot of work on more of the systemic issues.
但我们每周 还是会接到很多市民的投诉
But we still get 100 calls a week from people that are
关于房♥价上涨让租金升高的问题
in market rate housing that are getting their rents increased.
或者是关于住房♥补贴
Or, are in subsidized housing,
不够承担租金之类的问题
but have fallen behind in their rents, et cetera.
我们做了一些工作
There's a special sort of work that we're all doing
但没有解决更严重的住房♥问题
that is not fixing our larger housing issues.
有回答你的一些疑惑吗
Does that make some sense?
假设有波士顿每年有三万个家庭选择不再接受援助
Say there's 30,000 notices to quit served in Boston every year.
是我们估计的数据
It's what we are estimating.
我认为 过早介入的挑战在于
I think the challenge with early intervention
虽然它很有价值 很有必要
is that it's super valuable, super necessary,
但如果尽可能扩大服务人群
probably more effective and opens up
确实会更加有效
the target population that you could serve to be large enough
但我们很难为一个这么大的群体服务
that it's impossible to even conceive of how to serve them.
1100个接收住房♥补贴的家庭上了法庭
1,100 households who were in subsidized housing who actually went to court,
但问题没有解决
somehow didn't get raft,
什么都没得到 却在一年之内被驱逐了
didn't get anything else, did get evicted. In a year.
我们都知道 被驱逐且接收补助的家庭
The thing that we also know is that subsidized household who were evicted
是无法申请紧急援助的
are not eligible for Emergency Assistance.
他们就成为了红色警报人口
Which to me just makes them the red alarm population.
因此 在一定程度上
And so to some extent there is a benefit to...
仅仅关注这类人群
I think that there is a benefit to focusing on that population
是有好处的
above all else if only for that reason.
如果你被补助住房♥驱逐
If you get evicted from subsidized housing,
或者 有住房♥补贴 且被驱逐了
or you have a housing voucher and you get evicted,
就无法申请州政♥府♥庇护所
you can't access family shelter at the State.
你的安全没有了保障
So, you have no safeguard.
拿着最低工资
You make the lowest income
又因为拖欠小额租金 而被驱逐
and you've been evicted probably for rent arrearage, small amounts.
此时你无法接受救济体系的帮助 就没有其他可暂住之处
And you have absolutely nowhere to go because you can't access the shelter system.
这个情况会持续 整整三年
For three years.
我们怎样才能及早介入
What could we do to intervene sooner?
我认为
And what I thought was...
虽然我们还没有出♥台♥新政策
I guess it's reinventing the wheel a little,
电影精选列表