正在讨论的一些问题对某些团体根本没用
that are being talking to that really don't matter.
那些跟你说话的人
And some of those people that you're talking to
是在为我们其他人做决定
are making decisions for the rest of us in this room
却根本不考虑我们
that don't consider us.
比如萨文山的情况和多切斯特这边的情况不一样
Like some of the people over in Savin Hill that don't like this side of Dorchester.
我觉得咱们在讨论的时候
So, I think when we're talking about --
在制定关于社区的计划并向社区提议时
when we're making plans about host community and talking about to the community,
我认为你需要接触社区的普通人
I think you need to reach out to the regular people of the community
因为一些组织 一些小团体和会议
because some of these organizations and some of these little groups and meetings
根本不在乎我们的事
don't really give a crap about us.
这都是他们制定的议程 这是其一
And it's all about their agenda that they have set forth. That's one thing.
通常在我们的社区里
Also often in our community
也有亚洲人经营的企业
we do have Asian businesses that are run,
但是那些亚洲企业里没有像我这样的人在工作
but there's not people that look like me that work in those Asian businesses,
我不想 我们只是在讨论 理查德 我对你没什么问题
I don't want -- we've talked Richard so I don't have a problem with you
我们已经讨论过这个问题了
and we've already discussed this.
我只是担心 我们能把这里变成一个多元文化的就业区吗
I'm just concerned that are we going to make this a multicultural employment area?
就像我说的 有很多次
Like I said, a lot of the times
些来到我们社区的亚洲人不会雇佣我
the Asians that do come in our community, they don't hire me.
我们一定会招聘本地人
We have to hire locally because that's the easiest
因为这是我们能做到的最简单的社区服务
community outreach we can do
也是最好操作的方法
and also for the operations sense is the best way to do it.
作为企业所有者
As a business owner,
你刚进来 肯定不会这样
once you get in here and I'm not going to say right away,
可能半年可能一年 取决于你的盈利状况
but maybe six months or a year depending how your profit goes,
你是否愿意以个人的名义回馈社会 帮助这个社区
are you willing to personally give something back to this community to help
教育年轻的非裔美国人 佛得角人和亚洲人呢
educate the young African Americans, the young Cape Verdeans, the young Asians
他们都生活在这个充斥着枪♥支♥暴♥力♥的贫困社区
that live in this poor community that's riddled by gun violence
除了大♥麻♥ 还有能让人保持冷静的东西吗
and other drugs that are not marijuana that keeps everybody calm?
如果每个人都在吸大♥麻♥ 他们总会冷静下来的
If everybody was on marijuana they'd be calm someway.
你说的第一条 关于我们应该要面见的不同团体
Your first comment regarding the various groups that we are supposed to meet,
我特别强调 应该 这两个字
and I strongly use the words 'we were supposed to meet',
因为很多都是由市政局决定的
because a lot of those are dictated by the City.
没错 我就是再说这个
Exactly! That's my point.
要我们跳出这个特定的范围
So you know for us to jump outside of that particular parameter
是不太容易的
is not very easy for us.
作为一个商人 一个终身居住在马萨诸塞州波士顿市的人
As a business man, as a lifelong resident of Boston, Massachusetts,
我们想要回馈社会
we would want to give back.
但因为有些事情是我们作为企业无法控制的
But because there are some things that are beyond our control as a business,
根据HCA 我们能做的事情只有这么多
there are only so many things we can do per the host community agreement.
如果你想讨论到个人层面
Now if you want to touch upon a personal stuff,
我的热情所在就是回馈社会
that's a personal passion of mine to really give back
为社区做贡献
and do things for the community.
今天我不能向你保证一切 但我可以承诺
I can't promise you anything today, but I can pledge.
让我说完 我可以承诺
Let me finish. I can pledge
总有一天我们会面向社区扩大服务范围
that there are times we will outreach to the community.
有人认为我们没有把他们包括在这一轮会谈中
People that think that we didn't include them in this particular
因为 包含所有人在内 是我的个人热情所在
round of talks and everything like that, because that is a personal mission for me.
这是我珍视的东西 是我的激♥情♥所在
That is something I hold dear and near and it's passion for me.
但我应该先做重要的事 我得确保我和市政局做了我该做的
First things first. I need to make sure that I cross my T's and dot my I's with the City.
站在我的位置来看 他们控制着很多事情
They are the ones that are in control of a lot of things in our situation here.
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure that
不管你要从你的口袋里拿出多少资金
whatever funds that you're going to be giving out of your pocket
都能落到实处
goes into a great entity in this community that really matters
给社区建设带来实质性的影响
and that is actually having an effect on our community.
我说过了 我支持你们 我只是想确保你有一个可靠的计划
As I said, I support you guys. I just want to make sure that you have a solid plan,
特别是在安全方面
and especially around security
就像那位年轻女士说的 我们需要解决这个问题
and the overflow thing is really, we need to address that as the young lady said
因为我们总不能让人们排成长队
becaus we can't have a line of people
特别是如果有来自弥尔顿或其他地方的人
particularly if we have people coming from like Milton or other places.
给人的感觉就是 噢看呀 咱们去抢劫他们吧
It's kind of like Oh look at them, let's go setup for robbery.
我想要这些问题都能被解决 好吗
I want to make sure that those are addressed, OK?
我想听听你们要做什么
I guess I want to find out from you what you're going to do
来解决你要开的店的安全问题
truly to address safety concerns around the store that you're looking to open.
我们附近有一些杰出的警官
We have some phenomenal officers in our neighborhood. They work extremely hard
他们努力工作来保证我们的安全
to keep us all safe.
听起来你安全规划的一部分就是依靠波士顿警♥察♥局
And it sounds like part of your public safety plan is to lean on the BPD.
我觉得这有点不合适
And I think that's a bit unfortunate.
这附近发生过很多不好的事情
There's a lot going on in this neighborhood unfortunately that isn't good.
我们非常依赖他们来帮我们维护社区
And we lean heavily on them to help support the community.
所以给波士顿警♥察♥局安排额外的任务就没什帮助
So that doesn't help when we're layering something additional onto the BPD.
第二个问题与批准的流程有关
Second question has to do with the process for approving this.
有人能否指出
If someone can just sort of address
社区是否有机会投赞成或反对票呢
whether or not the community has an opportunity to vote up or down.
这需要走另一个流程
This has to go through another process.
投诉委员会还没有明确具体的日期
The Board of Appeal which they have not received a date as of yet.
你们也可以通过这个流程让别人听到你的声音
You can make your voice heard through that process as well.
这不是今天我们要敲定的话题
This is not a done deal here today.
他们有更多的会要开
They have more meetings to do. We have more applicants to
我们也有更多的申请者要拜访 尽量服务到社区的每一个人
visit and do outreach to as many people in the neighborhood as possible.
这需要依靠警♥察♥对社区的了解
Leaning on the police for their expertise
以及警♥察♥需要的社区资源
in this neighborhood and what the police needs for resources in this neighborhood.
我觉得我们不能光站着
I don't think we want to stand up here and say
然后说 安全起见 我们要做这些那些
oh, we're going to do X, Y, Z for security.
然后警♥察♥说 你最好不要在这个社区这样做
And then the police say You don't want to do that in this neighborhood',
或者 这不是我们这个社区需要的东西
or 'That's not what we need in this neighborhood'.
我认为这种对话还在发生
I think that conversation is ongoing.
617号♥法令作为指导意见
And one of the big things that I think 617 can do as an entity
只能就是监视以及扩大监视范围
is obviously that surveillance and extending that circle of surveillance
并与波士顿警♥察♥局合作 提供他们要寻找的东西
really in conjunction with BPD and what they're looking for.
确保这些机关能够相互沟通
Making sure those systems talk to each other.
也要确保波士顿警局以及这家店的所有者有所沟通
But also making sure that BPD and who's ever running the store have a relationship.
我担心的是 我与要新建的地方相邻
My concern is I'm an abutter to this whole establishment.
我就住在沃尔格林(美国最大连锁药店)后头
So, I'm right behind Walgreens.
我的意思是 沃尔格林后面有个大垃圾桶
I maintain it. There's dumpster diving back there with Walgreens.
人们会把车停在我的车道上 我没法从巷子里进出
They park in my driveway. I can't get in and out of the alley.
大部分时候我得报♥警♥ 我得打311
Half the time I got to call the police. I got to call 311.
这真是太
It's a huge major --
如果我再粗鲁一点我就把这个词说出口了
If I wasn't such a gentleman I would say what it is.
我想说的是 管管我现在正犯愁的安全问题
So what I'm saying is that having no parking,
没有停车位该怎么办
dealing with the security issues that I'm dealing with right now,
我没这个权限
I'm not having it. Just dealing with the restaurant
只要好好安排一下餐馆 烟店和沃尔格林附近就行了
and dealing with the smoke shop and dealing with Walgreens is enough.
我现在连我的车道都没法自♥由♥进出了
I can't even get in and out my driveway as it is.
有人会在大半夜翻垃圾桶 我的监控摄像头录下来了
I got people dumpster diving in the middle of the night. I have security cameras.
当警♥察♥来的时候 他们只能翻翻监控
When the police come and they look what stuff that goes on back there,
看看发生了什么 但没有实质性效果
doesn't do anything.
这些就是我的问题
Those are my issues whatsoever.
人们把车从博登街停到布莱克维尔街
The parking -- People that park from Boden Str. and down Blakeville Str.,
他们去了餐馆 却把车道都堵上了
blocking the driveway just when people are going to the restaurant.
那开个药房♥倒是无所谓
So never mind having a dispensary there.
车要往哪停呢
Where they going to park at? Where they block
我有五个邻居跟我境遇相同
my neighbors, I got one, two, three, four, four or five abutters here
车把他们的车道也堵住了
that they block their driveways here and we always like
我们经常为此发怒 试图找到是谁挡了我们的车道
up in a rage trying to figure out whose car is blocking your driveway.
你们对此有什么计划吗
So what are your plans for that?
我们会在门口装摄像头
We're going to have cameras out front that indicate
只要有人停在那
that someone's there and we'll have one of the security go out there
我们就会派一个保安去那里让他们挪车
and ask them to move.
我们将与波士顿警方携手合作
We're going to work hand in hand with Boston Police on this.
也许有一天我们会配备人员
There may come a time when we may have to hire some details
来解决我们最早设定的问题规划
to help us out at the early goings on this.
我们会和波士顿警方谈话 他们会批准我们的规划
We're going to have conversations with them. They'll approve our plan.
他们会为我们的规划投入人力
They're going to have input to our plan
这就是我们要跟他们讨论的
and those are things that we'll discuss with them
这样他们巡逻的时候也能留意这些情况
that they can be on the lookout when they send their patrols by as well.
我可以告诉你
And I can tell you that there is no way
我们不会让顾客占上两个车位
that we're going to let our customers double park in front,
说 我马上回来然后急匆匆跑进去
say I'll be right back and run in.
他们这样是禁止入内的
They won't be allowed entry into the store.
电影精选列表