对于学校来说这是扩张 它不仅仅是
So this will be an expansion for the school, it's not just --
一部分是要纠正它的位置对吧
part of it is correcting where they are, right?
我同意你的观点 但请帮我解决这个问题
I agree with you, but just help me out with that.
当然我想确保在这个前提下
Absolutely and I want to just make sure that within the context of that,
增加的不是100名学生
the increase is not 100 students.
已批准的最大招生人数增加了100人
The increase to the approved maximum enrollment is 100 students.
我认为实际增加人数是
But the increase I believe in the actual enrollment is --
你能帮我找找那个数字吗
can you help me out with what that number might be?
明年是430 在我们的章程中登记入学人数是405
Next year is 430. And the enrollment is 405 in our Charter.
- 那是年度入学人数吗 - 是三年来的
- And this is a multiyear enrollment? - Over 3 years.
再增加100个
The idea would be to grow 100.
- 再增加100个学生吗 - 增加到505个
- Grow 100 additional students? - To 505.
505个
To 505.
100个额外的学生 超过了现在的最大登记人数
That's 100 additional students, but over your existing maximum enrollment.
- 大约超了70个吗 -是的
- its' about 70? - 70.
比实际登记人数多70个
70 students over your actual enrollment.
- 这就需要更多空间 -多一点地方
- And that will require new physical space. - More space.
所以我们准备迎接一个巨大的挑战
So, we're setting ourselves up here for a big challenge.
我们不能草草计划
So we're not proposing simply
为了适应修正案 立刻提升到现在的招生人数
to adjust the amendments to the actual enrollment right now,
我们要先计划 允许他们扩张
but we're proposing now to allow them to expand
为那些我们知道没有空间的学生提供地方
for students that we know we do not yet have space for.
我们还未明确具体大小 所以我们不能说计划是其中的一部分
We cannot identify specific space so we can't say a plan is part of it.
我这么说可以吗
Am I correct in that?
我可以告诉大家
I can tell you that we are committed
我们正努力为校区外的学生寻找住地
to finding space for the current students who are offsite already.
无论如何都要为他们找到地方
So we will be finding space for them regardless.
事实上他们今年一直住在校外
They're currently in an offsite location this year.
- 是在迪尔伯恩吗 - 是的
- They're in the Dearborn? - In the Dearborn.
所以迪尔伯恩的学生明年需要那块空间对吗
And Dearborn's going to need that space next year?
我们已经知道得为他们找地方
So we already know we need to find some space for them?
但我们现在还在讨论额外的空间
But now we're talking about additional space beyond that.
这是个大问题
This is a great problem to have.
因为你是一所好学校 成绩斐然
It's because you're an outstanding school doing outstanding work.
所以人们都想来 我们和共事中心的居民谈过
There is huge demand. When we talked to folks at the Reengagement center,
他们愿意有更多的学生
they would love to have so many more students there.
这不是不好
It's not about a bad problem.
但这是我们重复犯过的问题
But it's a problem that we've done over and over again here.
这正是我所担心的
And that's what concerns me.
我想我们是否能妥协一下
I wonder if we can come to a compromise
确定学校实际可招生人数
of what the enrollment actually is for the building
然后再回来讨论
and come back and have this conversation.
为了能满足于
In order to capably serve
社区居民多样的需求
the varied and diverse
我们需要
and high needs populations within our district, we need to be able to
双线并行 确保这些计划能推进
walk and chew gum at the same time. Be able to move these programs forward
同时我们也继续思考如何才能最好地创建这些场所
while we also continue to think about how we are best creating the facilities
设计周围的建筑以便支持这些项目
and the architecture around the district to support these programs.
我想知道这对我们来说是否更好 因为我们正在改进政策
I'm wondering if it may be better for us since we're improving policy
只是为了说明 我们批准上调到435或任何数字
just to make it clear that we're approving you to 435 or whatever the number is immediately
到505 取决你能否为学校找到合适大小的场所
and to 505 contingent upon finding a suitable facilities solution for the school.
所以学校 学校领导 学生还有工作人员
So the school and their leadership and their students and their staff
知道这对学校委员会而言是头等大事
know that this is a priority for the school committee
找到解决方案
to find that solution for the school.
我们也非常支持学校
And that we're also very supportive of the school
因为我们知道学校服务的人群很重要
because we know the population they're serving is critical.
但从政策上讲 现在它是学校委员会
But also now it's a school committee by policy,
回到这个地区来讲 我们能不能找到解决方案很关键
putting it back to the District that it's critical we find a solution.
而不仅仅依靠主管
Not putting it solely on the back of the Superintendent to say,
我们自己得去找答案
we're going to find something.
现在看来 我的建议是
My recommendation at this point would be
与其为了改变这一数字再重新走一次审批程序
rather than change the number which would require a whole new process of approval,
不如把目前的要求放到表格中
that we table the current request
直到完成卫星位置识别
until we have completed their satellite location identification
我们之后再回来
and we will bring this back to you
带着与之相关的扩张方案
subsequently with that space solution connected to it.
是否可以简单地在批准扩建的基础上
What about simply adding the sentence
加上一句话
to the approval that
即扩建需要找到合适的场所解决方案
the expansion is subject to finding an appropriate facility solution?
这会产生问题吗
Does that create a problem?
想想
Thinking about
刚刚临时主管提出的问题
the issue that the Interim Superintendent just laid out,
我认为这样一项提议
I suppose an approval like that
将会使得该地区迈进一大步
would allow the District to move forward
只要之后将已找到的地方告知委员会
simply upon notification to the committee at a later date that space has been found.
接下来要做的
And so what that would then do would be--
会拖慢BDA向州政♥府♥迈进的脚步
it would simply be delaying the opportunity for BDA to move forward to the State
并希望在未来能通过505这个数字
and seek the approval for the full 505 at a later date.
换句话说 今晚我们就要处理委员会事务
In other words, we would be taking care of our committee business this evening
用这一规定
with that provision
或者
and in the alternative,
如果我们暂且搁置这个问题 我们将在晚些时候投票
if we were to table this we would be voting at a later date.
无论哪种方式
Either way, it's going to result in
从BDA到DESE的变化
an action from BDA to DESE
遵循了学生们对空间的认知
that follows the identification of space for these students.
所以你们懂的 我认为这两种方案都差不多
So, you know, I think it's probably six of one, half dozen of the other.
我们认为前一种更好一点 因为
We do think that's a wise path forward. It allows
这种方案批准目前提出的宪♥章♥提案
the current Charter proposal as presented to be approved,
但是否超过435人同意的提案
but the approval of moving beyond the 435
取决于我们能否把他们的异地空间计划告诉大家
is contingent on us coming back to you with their offsite space plan.
所以如果你想提出修改的话
So if you want to propose the amending language
可以让它们获得批准
that would give them the approval
并且在我们提交DESE之前就说清楚
and also make it clear that before we submit it to DESE,
那我们会就空间方案再次讨论
we will have come back to you with the space plan.
艾莉森 这会为你争取到足够时间吗
Alison, if that buys you the right amount of time?
我们等不到明年秋天了
We're not waiting until fall next year.
不 我们说的是在本学年结束前
No. We're talking about before the end of this school year.
回到正题
To bring it back from the very
今晚我们讨论的设施问题上
focused conversation we had about facilities this evening.
我们的目的与设施无关
This really isn't about facilities. That's just a condition precedent to
这只是让你继续为你所服务的人♥民♥服务的先决条件
allowing you to continue to serve the population that you serve so well.
接下来这项服务将扩展到
And expand that service to
这个地区真正需要它的学生身上
a number of students across the district who really need it.
我们非常兴奋
We're very excited.
我认为在这次谈话中我们忽略了一点 你们也在改变招生政策
I think something that was lost in this conversation is that you're also changing your enrollment policy
这一政策是即将发行的宪♥章♥修正案的一部分
as part of the Charter amendments that are going forward and so,
因此 让学生更容易 更便捷地
making it easier and more accessible for students to find
在BDA获得高质量的教育
high quality education at BDA
是你们今晚向我们展现出的宪♥章♥修正案的全部实质内容
is the sum and substance of the Charter amendments that you put before us tonight.
我们很乐意批准申请 祝你们一切顺利
We're very happy to approve those and we wish you well.
期待你们找到新校址
And we look forward to hearing about your new location.
主要问题是老鼠 对吧
So your main issue is the rodents?
有一只死在柜子底下了 我把冰箱挪开
I found one of them dead under that cabinet. I moved the refrigerator --
我把它扔了 大概有这么大 还有一条又大又肥的尾巴
I had to throw him away. He was about that big with a big fat tail.
闻起来很臭
And oh, it stunk bad.
- 它在下面 所以我把冰箱挪开了 - 你在这看到的
- It's underneath. I pulled out the refrigerator. - You were seeing ‘em over here?
我扔了一只 杀了一只 我在那放了个陷阱
I threw one away. I killed one. I had traps under there.
果盘空了 我闻到了难闻的味道 非常难闻
Trays and they were empty. And then I smelled a bad odor. Really bad.
非常大 应该不是小老鼠 有一条又大又肥的尾巴 上面还有圈状的花纹
He was like that big. That wasn't no mouse and he got a big fat tail with rings around it.
那应该是大老鼠
So it could possibly be a rat.
你已经把下面的粪便清理干净了吗
Did you already clean out the droppings under there?
是的 我用手♥机♥拍了些照片
Yeah, but I did take some pictures on my phone.
我想在这四处看看 确认一下情况
I wanted to just check around here just to make sure.
它们没准是从这里进去的
They're possibly getting in through right there.
我想它是从地窖过来的
He's coming through the cellar I think.
我们可以看看
We can take a look.
但那里的粪便相当大
But those droppings right there are pretty big.
它不是小老鼠 我在柜台上放了三个西红柿
It's not a mouse. I had three tomatoes on the top of the counter.
它们被砸得满地都是 老鼠从来没做过这种事
They we're smashed all over the place. I've never seen a mouse do that.
你多久见到它们一次
How often have you been seeing them?
电影精选列表