我们的人员将在场内和场外
We have personnel who will be onsite inside and outside
波士顿警方也会在外面
as well as some sort of combination of Boston Police outside,
我们的店员会在人们进来时进行检查 有问题的不会让他们进来
and our store person checking people as they get in. And we won't let them in.
沃尔格林是我们社区的人群聚集中心
Walgreens is a staple of our community and an intersection where people go get
人们从这能买♥♥到家庭所需 帮宝适啊 药品啊
family supplies, go get Pampers, they go get their medical needs.
他们在买♥♥到自己所需之前
So within that going on,
会路过一家大♥麻♥店
they have to pass through a smoke shop, a weed shop.
那条小巷以成为吸烟地闻名
Then that alley that's running there is famous to becoming a smoke --
在烟店成立以前那是个吸烟地
destination. Before the smoke shop got there that was a smoke destination.
烟店出现了 它就变成了更大的吸烟地了
The smoke shop came and it became a bigger smoke destination.
那之前有个理发店 它成为了更大的吸烟地
A barber shop was there. It became a bigger smoke destination.
沃尔格林遭到突袭 我是说从
The Walgreens has been raided, I mean from --
我们为社区进行集♥会♥
us doing an event for the community
人们横穿马路 突袭了它
and people going across the street and raid it.
社区里一直有枪击案和其他不良事件
There's been shootings and other negative things going on in the community.
所以一直有人担心
So just having an entity there constantly is really worrisome for
我们的老人和年轻人的安危
our seniors, our young people who have teen centers.
我们有学校 尽管范围不大
We have schools, even though there's a radius.
一天下来 这对每个人都是正常交流
At the end of the day this is a common intersection for everyone.
那些想象的线不存在 因为我们得去沃尔格林
Those imaginary lines don't exist because we have to go to Walgreens
买♥♥药 我们得去帮宝适
to get our medications, we have to go get Pampers
还有我们马上就需要的日常用品
and our daily stuff that we need right away.
我们的社区需要沃尔格林
We need Walgreens in our community.
我们并不一定需要一家烟店或大♥麻♥店 但我们确实需要沃尔格林
We don't necessarily need a smoke shop or a weed shop, but we do need Walgreens.
我读到的是 你们在说
As I read this, you guys are talking about
“促进一个相互有益的健康和安全的合作关系”
'fostering a mutual beneficial healthy and safe partnership'.
再说一次 我们有一个店 从未被抢劫 从未发生不好的事
Again, we had a store, never got robbed, never got anything,
但是我们看过在墙角 店里被枪击的人
but we have seen people who have been getting shot in corners, inside stores.
这个街区有很多创伤
There is a lot of trauma in this neighborhood
而你们的完美陈述中没有提到
and in your whole beautiful presentation I didn't see
有关
bullet points around
你们怎么做那全部的事和把它带回这个社区的要点
how you guys are doing all that and bringing it back to the community.
另外还有关于
And also about,
你说你们要为波士顿城和多尔切斯特街区
where you say that you're creating a positive economic impact beneficial to the city of Boston,
创造有利的经济影响 鲍登日内瓦需求很高
and Dorchester neighborhood. Bowdoin Geneva is a high needs.
夜间我们的警员力量不够用
We don't have police available in the evening hours.
所以我想知道你们怎么做到你们说的去联♥系♥
So it's my concern how you guys are saying that you're going to reach out
并得到帮助 你知道的
and get support from, you know,
警局那里都好
the police department which is all nice and dandy,
但是他们人员短缺 他们每天都有人退休
but they're short staffed. They have people retiring day in and day out.
学院马上介入
And academy's coming in
而我们还没有找到我们需要的人来
and we're not getting the people that we need in order to
提供我们需要的服务 应当是一个安全的环境
provide the services that we need, in order to be a safe environment.
因此引入这个你们会有人看守的缺陷
So bringing in this flow where you guys are gonna have somebody at the door,
我没听到任何人会指挥交通或告诉人们 就是
I didn't hear anybody directing traffic or telling people, you know,
去哪里还有怎样停车 你们说的
where to go and how to park. It sounds beautiful when you're saying
我们会告诉人们挪动车辆听起来很美好
we're going to tell people to move their cars,
但是在这里不好使
but that's not how it works around here.
我们不在市中心 我们不在后湾区
We are not in downtown. We are not in Back Bay.
(后湾区:波士顿上层社会住♥宅♥区)
我们在多尔切斯特 在这里人们说
We are in Dorchester where people say
我要把我的车留在那 对此你有什么办法
I'll leave my car there, what you gonna do about it?
我们都同意 听到这种反馈
I think that it we all agree that earing that type of feedback
是个开始 因为我们现在没有全部的答案
is the starting point because we don't have all the answers right now.
你说的太对了 有些事情我们还不知道
You're absolutely right. There are certain things that we don't know.
我们需要社区的反馈
And we need the feedback from the community
才能共同努力来提出可行的计划
to be able to work together to come up with a plan that works.
我们要在第一天想出所有的答案吗
Are we going to have all the answers on day one?
我希望如此 但是那不可能
I hope so, but it's unlikely.
我们不知道可能有什么样的问题出现
We're not going to know what problems may arise.
也许我们的存在同样可以解决一些问题
There may be problems that are resolved by our presence just as much.
我们可以承诺与你们合作 解决会出现的问题
We can commit to working with you to resolve them as they come up.
我是说那是我们目前可以承诺的所有事了 听听
I mean that's all that we can promise right now. Hearing that,
那是重要的事
that's something that's important.
划重点了 我们希望就目前我们可能看不到的这类问题
It's noted. We want as much feedback as we can get
得到尽可能多的反馈
on those types of issues that we may not be able to see at the moment.
如果我们可以帮忙阻止那类问题
And if we can help prevent issues like that
并且有主意该怎么做 我们洗耳恭听
and there're ideas on how to do that, we're all ears.
这听起来可能像我们还没有设法解决它
It may sound like we haven't addressed it,
但这只是因为有很多不确定的部分我们需要
it's only because there are a lot of moving parts that we have to
确保我们和城市保持了一致
make sure that we coordinate with the City.
开这种社区会议和你们会面
Having community meetings like this to meet with you
讲讲困扰你们的事
to talk about stuff that concerns you guys
把那融入我们的商业计划 计划才得以进行
and incorporate that into our business plan and plans moving forward.
这不是一个完善的事情 这也是我们希望
This isn't by far a done deal. This is something that we would like to discuss
和社区中的每一个人商讨的事
with everybody in the community as well
希望今晚是一个很好的开始
and hopefully tonight's a great start to that
这事能更详尽 日后能稍微冗长一点
and something more elaborate and a little bit more lengthy in the future.
这个社区会议是拿到驾照的一部分程序吗
This community meeting is part of the process for you to get your license?
还有 这个社区会议有投票的环节吗
And then does this community meeting have a process to vote?
那么这个社区 在我们讨论过 发泄过 哭过 笑过之后
So does this community, so after we talk and we vent, and we cry and we laugh --
- 会发生什么 - 什么都不会发生
- What happens? - Nothing.
我们把这里发生的事带回市政厅
We take what happens here back to City Hall.
在那里讨论现状
We have a conversation there about what happened --
带回市政厅意思是市长还是
To City Hall meaning the Mayor or --?
我们回去然后重申这里发生了什么
We go back and reiterate what happened here.
你们自己也有一个机会
So you also have an opportunity yourself,
如果你们愿意发电子邮件 打电♥话♥ 写信
if you'd like to send in an email, a phone call, write a letter
- 都会被看见 - 这个申请人的档案里有
- And it gets taken a look at. - It goes into a file for this applicant.
我是新手 抱歉
I'm new to this. I'm sorry.
所以信息就是这样
So that's how the information that --
公众提出的问题 会被商讨
the public puts out gets put into play.
你说“市长先生 这大概就是他们说的” 然后会发生什么
You say 'Mr. Mayor, generally this is what they said'. And then what happens?
简言之 我们重复一遍发生的事后思量
In a nutshell we go over what happens and it's deliberated,
这事定下来后他们继续进行了那就继续了
it's decisions made and if they move forward they move forward.
你的意图是好的 我相信你
You have good intentions. I believe you.
如果你的意图是好的 忘记那些要求吧
If you have good intentions, forget the requirements!
和我们沟通交流 突破常规
Communicate with us. Go above and beyond.
确保每个人都知道这事
Make sure that everybody knows about it.
- 不是吗 太过了吗 - 不 不 你是对的 你是对的
- No? Too much? - No, no, you're right. You're right.
你的意图是好的
You have good intentions.
多做 确保每个人都知道 你知道为什么吗
Do more, make sure that everybody knows about it because you know what?
我知道这种事如果做对了会对黑人社区有益
I know this kind of stuff is beneficial to Black communities if done properly
因为我研究过 然而
because I've done my research. However,
如果这么做但是用的方法不对
if done in this way and just an ill prepared manner --
我不是说你已经做了 因为我知道的不够多
I'm not saying you have been because I don't know enough --
你的双手就是在做损害之事
then you have detriment at your hands.
这种事 如果对我们的社区没有正面影响
This kind of business, if it doesn't benefit our community
就是个损害 并且会不均衡地影响黑种人
is a detriment and will disproportionally affect brown and black people.
我们一直在向社区成员伸出援手
We have been outreaching to the community members.
他们在街区协会工作 向我们讲话并介绍我们
They work at the neighborhood associations to address us and to introduce us.
我们不可能去敲多尔切斯特的每一户的门 那不可能
We cannot go knock on every single door in Dorchester. That's not possible.
那些街区协会主要由白人代表
Those neighborhood associations are predominantely represented by Whites.
所以这些人
So what happens is the people that
或者我们说的那些受影响的人 那些遭受着创伤或没在遭受的人
or we're saying that are impacted, the people that suffer from trauma or not,
我们没有归纳这种文化就说每个人都在遭受创伤的折磨 我们说
we're not generalizing this culture saying everybody suffers from trauma. We're saying
这是个穷社区 贫穷在以这种方式影响我们
that this is a poorer neighborhood and poverty affects us in this way.
所以受影响的人们没有被沟通到
So, the people that it impacts are not being communicated to.
因此 这合情合理
And so, it makes sense then
你有好的意图 你上去说 看
if you have good intentions that you go above and say look,
我们想让每个人都知道
we want everyone to be aware
我们想做到很透明 所以我们做的更多
and we want to be very transparent so we're going to do more.
这个过程不是由我们申请人决定的 尽管我们想
This process is not dictated by us, the applicant. As much as we want to be
像企业主一样管事 但是整个过程都是由城市决定的
in control as business owners, this entire process is dictated by the City.
让我重申一下 整个过程都是由城市决定的
Let me reiterate it. This entire process is dictated by the City.
你提到的很多事情和担忧 我个人也很困扰
Many things you brought up and concerns, I personally am bothered as well.
你提到和重申的一些事
Some of the things that you talked about and you reiterated,
其他人也说过同样的话
some other people have said that same thing.
我们听过 几遍 很多遍
We heard it. Several, many times.
但是是事实我们对很多事束手无策
But the fact of the matter is a lot of things that we're hand tied.
要超越城市指示我们做的事情
电影精选列表