We've shown that differences don't have to divide us.
当我们团结起来 一切皆有可能
When we come together anything is possible.
这才是真正实行民♥主♥
That's democracy in action.
这就是我们如何打造政♥府♥
That's how we built this administration.
我们赢得了本不可能的联合政♥府♥
We won office in a coalition that wasn't supposed to be possible.
打工人 黑人 白人 拉丁裔 亚裔 都团结起来
Working people, Black, White, Latino, Asian, all came together.
我们创造了波士顿历史上最多样化的政♥府♥
We created the most diverse administration
无论是内阁还是前线
in Boston's history from the Cabinet to the frontlines.
我们听到了每一个社区的声音
We listened to the voices of every community.
我们接受了波士顿最艰难
We took on Boston's toughest
存在很久的挑战 我们开始改变我们的城市
long standing challenges and we began changing our city.
我们为新学校 新图书馆
We are opening doors to new schools, new libraries,
新家园 新工作敞开大门
new homes, new jobs.
我们倾听新的声音
We're listening to new voices.
这并不容易 也不舒服
It's not always easy or comfortable,
但是更开放的对话代表了为我们城市
but a more open conversation means
带来更好的解决方法
better solutions for our City.
更有活力的政♥府♥的标志
The sign of a more vibrant democracy.
我们把社会司法放在视野的中心
We put social justice at the heart of our vision.
因为更平等的对话意味着恢复更快的城市
Because a more equal conversation means a more resilient city.
所以我们要继续引领保护移♥民♥的战斗
So we'll keep leading the fight to defend immigrants.
我们将继续开展开创性的工作
We'll continue our groundbreaking work
实现性别平等
to achieve gender equality.
我们永远不会停止保护权利 拥抱
And we'll never stop protecting the rights and embracing the
LGBTQ群体的身份
identities of our LBGTQ community.
总共五年 我们使波士顿更有同情心
Five years together, we made Boston a more compassionate,
更有活力 更加民♥主♥
a more dynamic, a more democratic city.
我们倾听了 我们学习了 我们正在领导 我对
We've listened, we've learned and we're leading. I'm proud of what
我们的成就感到自豪 我们都应该自豪
we've achieved. We should all be proud.
我们要做好做更多的准备
And we should be ready to do more.
我们的城市需要我们 我们的国家需要我们
Our city needs us, our country needs us
而我们才刚刚开始
and we're just getting started.
波士顿311 请问我能帮你什么
Boston 311. How may I help you?
1367名顾客收到影响
1,367 customers affected.
预计在五点到五点半之间可以修好
Estimated time to be fixed between five and 5:30.
这只在布莱顿才有 还是也扩散到了其他地方
And is this only in Brighton or does it extend beyond that?
你说它落到了你的财产上 对吗
And you said that it fell onto your property, correct?
不 所以那是个家具 你可以把家具
No, so that's furniture and furniture you can
和其他日常垃圾一起扔出去
just throw that out with the regular trash.
如果你想 我可以为您转到信用社
If you want I can connect you over with the Credit Union.
好 但如果你在水城 那就是水城的责任了
OK, but if you were in Watertown that would be a responsibility of Watertown.
跟波士顿没什么关系
It wouldn't be anything with Boston.
好 是整个树 还是树枝一类的
OK. Is it a whole tree, a limb or a branch?
第一步是要求出生证明申请表
The first step is to request a birth certificate request form.
你打印出来 填好 然后把表格
You print it out, fill it out and then with that form you would
和14美元或支票一起寄出 地址写市议会
send it in with a $14 money order or check, addressed to City Hall.
你是说 高级航♥天♥飞机
So the senior shuttle you mean?
我可以把你和他们部门接通
I can connect you with their department so you
这样你就能看到它什么时候到了 好吗
can see exactly when it's going to get there OK?
好 我记下了你报告说
OK, I have down that you reported that there
你的鹰眼有点问题
is something wrong with the hawk's eyes?
还有那只鹰从吃了街上的鸽子而没有
And that the hawk isn't acting normal since it is feeding on
叼着食物飞走开始 就表现不太正常
a pigeon on the street other than flying away with its food.
有很多人围着那只鹰
There are a lot of people around the hawk and
鹰看起来也没法飞走
the hawk doesn't seem able able to fly away
但它只在你的特别垃圾日被捡走了
But it's only picked up on your specific trash day.
对 所以如果是公共住房♥
Yeah, so if it's public housing
你可以联♥系♥波士顿房♥屋委员会
you want to contact the Boston Housing Authority
工作订单中心来为你更换
Work Order Center to get that replaced for you.
先生 请别大喊
Sir, please don't yell
我那边还有人
I just have someone on the other line
想要找一块墓碑
that's trying to locate a gravestone.
他们有名字
They have a name,
但他们只是想找一块埋身之地
but they just are trying to find the burial ground
电影精选列表