一把抓住我 告诉我你的困境
grab me and tell me what the problem is.
我向你保证
Because I guarantee you
我坐车到达下一个地方之前
by the time I get in the car and to the next stop after this,
波士顿房♥产开♥发♥局的人 就会在和我讨论你的问题 好吧
somebody at the BHA will be talking to me. All right?
我看到有些疑问 从这边开始吧
Questions over here then I'll come back this way.
我现在开的药
Now I had medicine that I actually need
需要自费65美金
and they want me to pay, a co-pay of 65 dollars that I can't afford.
我需要这个药 我不知道该怎么办
And I need that medicine and I don't know what to do about it.
我们需要好好想想这个问题
We have to really think about here,
麻萨诸塞州的立法机构和议会
in Massachusetts, at the Legislative level and in Congress at the congressional level
会在药品费用方面作出一些决策
to do something about pharmaceutical costs.
有些药品贵得离谱
They're out of control.
我父亲2008年去世 但在他去世前
My father passed away in 2008, but before he passed away...
我才知道什么叫 空心甜甜圈
and I didn't know what a "donut hole" was until then.
他吃的是一天一片治疗前列腺的药
He was on a pill, once a day for prostate.
这个处方药 每个月需要500美金
It was $500 a month, the prescription.
每年1到5月
So for the first five months of the year,
医保会承担100%的费用
it was covered a 100 % by his health insurance.
接下来的2500美金 就是空心甜甜圈
The next $2500 dollars as you know, the Donut Hole,
6到10月 我们需要自掏腰包
the next 5 months was out of pocket.
最后两个月的费用 由医保承担
And then the last 2 months of the year were covered by insurance again.
奥巴马基金和可承担基金行动 就是想关闭甜甜圈的洞
What Obamacare did, what the Affordable Care Act did was close the Donut hole.
现在甜甜圈洞在那里 但他们的举措
And that Donut hole now is there, but what they've done is...
我不知道正确的做法是什么
I don't know what the right answer is,
但他们对处方药的举措
but they've done something with prescriptions
让你们支付的费用更多了
that you end up paying more out of pocket.
我的处方药没有出现这个问题
I haven't seen it in any of my prescriptions that I've taken,
但很多老年人都发现了这个问题
but it happens to seniors all the time.
所以我们需要思考 如何通过法律
So we do have to think about legislatively how do we file something
来解决你们的问题
that closes that gap for you.
因为你们中很多人
Because many of you,
我们所有人 年老时
all of us, as you get older
都会开一些高血压
you take prescriptions for high blood pressure,
高胆固醇 或者其他老年病的处方药
for cholesterol, whatever it is you have.
随着年龄增长 健康状况每况愈下
It's important that we understand there's more health risk as you get older.
因为身体会变得虚弱
Because the body breaks down a little bit.
老人更有可能服用处方药
There's more chance that you're going to be on a prescription as you get older.
我们需要医保覆盖这部分费用
And we need to make sure that that's covered.
解决办法就是 从政策层面考虑这个问题
The answer is we have to look legislatively fixing that.
我们需要老年人事务委员会的其中一个原因
One of the reasons why we have the Elderly Commission
是代表老年人群体发声
is to advocate on your behalf.
让市政厅的工作人员为你们服务
The people that work for the City work for you.
他们是为你们服务的
They're there to service you.
所以 要利用这个机会
So take advantage of that opportunity.
向办公室提问 他们会回复你的
Take advantage of that office. Ask questions. They'll get the answers.
当他们接到太多电♥话♥时
And if we got to a point where,
我想做的是
what I'd like to do,
扩大老年人事务委员会的规模
I'll have to double the size of the Elderly Commission, because the amount of calls they get.
我们目前接到的电♥话♥不算太多
Believe it or not, we don't get that many calls.
确实接到不少电♥话♥
We get a lot of calls,
但没有波士顿60岁以上老人的数量多
but not as many as there are people in Boston that are over 60 years old.
我们需要更多预算
We need a bigger budget.
我们会拿到钱
We'll get the budget there,
但我们需要你通过办公室
but we need you to use the office
因为我想让你们和我们的专家谈
because I'd rather you talk to one of the specialists we have
以获得帮助
and get a benefit than be taken advantage of.
这就是他们存在的原因
That's why they're there.
他们就是为你们服务的
They're there for you. They work for you.
我们的目的 就是帮助人们
Our primary purpose is to help people
解决你们的困难
with the situations you might have.
所以请给他们打电♥话♥
So, please, call them.
一如既往 昨日的万圣节之夜十分繁忙
As usual, it was busy night last night on Halloween
要注意 节后相关的暴♥力♥事件
and just be aware of any kind of violence that might extend from it.
汤森德和沃伦说 在晚上七点的逮捕中发现了一把枪
Townsend and Warren: there was a firearm recovered at 7 p.m. with an arrest.
在中♥央♥大街137号♥ 有人被枪击后 又被捅伤
There was a person shot and stabbed at 137 Center Street.
在一个几百人的大聚会
There was a large party, a couple hundred people.
此次枪击做了详细的笔录 而受害者可能无法幸存
Full notes on the person shot, but probably not gonna survive.
黑帮成员在贝利事务所的H街区 发生车辆追逐
The gang unit then had a car chase through H block of Bailey Associates,
需要注意
so be aware of that.
今天凌晨3点
And around 3 a.m. this morning,
小型自动车主 在乌盼角因持枪被逮捕
the K-car got a firearm arrest in Upham's Corner.
我不清楚这些是否与暴♥乱♥有关
And that was, I don't know if it's related, but there was a violent assault up there.
这是否是 人们去那里
That was the reason why people were up there
因持枪被逮捕的原因
and led to a firearm arrest.
这其中是什么关联
What was the zero inside?
还有什么疑虑吗
Any issues? Concerns?
过一遍你们的任务
Check your assignments.
希望你们有美好的一天 解散
Let's have a good day. Fall out.
我有幸在这五年中
I had a chance,
几乎认识了这里的每一个人
over the last 5 years to get to know almost every single person in this room.
这个房♥间里居然有 开♥发♥人员
And what's amazing is that we have developers in this room
相信经济复苏的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
and housing developers in this room, that believe in resiliency.
在这里 月复一月
And that are here month after month after month after month,
在一次次会议之后
after meeting after meeting I should say.
居然还有相信经济复苏的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
We have developers developing buildings in town that believe in resiliency.
我们有在其他领域的工作者 回到这里
We have folks that work in the area of whatever it is and you come back here.
我们有大学的代表
We have Universities. We have Universities.
波士顿大学是很棒的合作伙伴之一
BU is one of our great partners,
还有建筑公♥司♥
and we have construction companies.
对我来说 这是一个很特别的空间
And to me it's special. This room's a special room
在座各位的承诺至关重要
in the sense of the commitment by the people in this room.
我成为市长以来 美国各个城市发生了许多自然灾害
Since I've been Mayor, a lot of natural disasters have happened in different cities across America.
休斯顿
Houston kind of...
让我有不同的感触
hit me a little different.
我和特纳市长谈论 发生的一切
I was talking to Mayor Turner as it was going on and...
当他提到他的城市时 他是个新市长
when he was talking about his City, he was a brand new Mayor,
那是他上任的头几天
literally brand new Mayor in his first term.
波士顿的人对休斯顿发起捐赠
The people of Boston wanted to send things out to Houston,
本来打算用一辆拖车
we were going to send one tractor trailer down,
结果送了18辆拖车的物资
we ended up sending 18 tractor trailers of stuff down.
我当时想 如果灾难发生在波士顿会怎样
And I thought to myself: what if that was Boston?
让我耿耿于怀的 不是给休斯顿的物资
And it wasn't the giving to Houston that struck me,
而是休斯顿的需求
it was the need in Houston that struck me.
18辆拖车送过去的东西都不够
It was the 18 trucks going down there and that wasn't enough.
从波士顿和其他城市都送18辆拖车的物资
When you think about 18 tractor trailers from Boston and other places around the country,
仍然不够的时候
that wasn't enough
我就想
and I thought to myself:
我们在整座城市的何处 我们在市政厅的服务体现在哪
where are we in our city? Where are we in the City?
不在绿丝带委员会
Not in the Green Ribbon Commission,
不是全球计划 不是和州政♥府♥合作
not on the global plans, not working with the State.
我们服务于城市的哪里呢
Where are we in the City?
我今天也无法回答这个问题
So we have, I don't have it here with us today...
目前 我们有切实的计划来保护港口
We have a plan that literally protects the harbor,
保护47英里长的海岸线
protects the shoreline, creates 47 miles of shoreline.
我们讨论了很多 关于让人们回归海域的事情
We talk a lot about bringing people back to the water.
这个计划能让人们回到海域
This plan brings people back to the water.
靠近波士顿港湾
This plan allows people access to the water
67英亩新开放的空间
where we have 67 acres of new open space on Boston Harbor.
这个计划能开♥发♥122英亩的新型海滨开放空间
It creates 122 acres of revitalized open space in the waterfront.
这关乎到保护以及联♥系♥
It's about protections and connections.
所以当大家见证 发生的一切时
So when people like you in this room look at what's happening,
你们知道 我们正在保护
you know that we're protecting
需要被保护的社区
what we have to protect in our neighborhoods.
我们在保护查尔斯镇
We're protecting Charlestown
东波士顿和西波士顿
and East Boston and South Boston.
我们在保护市中心 北城
We're protecting downtown, North End,
多尔切斯特海岸线
the Dorchester coastline.
我们在保护罗科斯伯里
We're protecting Roxbury.
南城
We're protecting the South End.
我们保护着市里
We're protecting all of those different
电影精选列表