这像是彻底改变之前政策的意思
except we haven't invented it yet.
而我们在告知和说服这方面的工作不够理想
I think we do a particularly bad job of informing and persuading.
尤其是小房♥东 我们也许能告诉他们 这里有资源
Maybe the small landlords in particular are informed that there are resources,
但如何说服他们 去利用那些资源呢
but persuading them to actually use them?
小房♥东集体似乎认为 他们在战斗
The small landlord groups seem to feel like they're in battles.
他们处理问题 都是出于这个角度
and they approach everything from that point of view.
这只是经济上的问题
And it's just economics.
这样一说就很有道理了
It would make so much more sense to be able to say,
我们不会伤害你们的利益
We're not going to hit you over the head.
你们不必如此
You don't have to do this.
但如果你知道 有人从不按时交房♥租 或者有人就是老赖
But if you know somebody's chronically late, or somebody's not budgeting,
又或者是拖欠房♥租 但每4-6个月又会补交租金
or somebody is falling behind, catching up every 4 to 6 months,
很明显 这不是健康的合作
clearly that's not a good business model.
我们来解决 他们的预算开支问题
You bring them to us, we'll help them budget.
尽早通知我们
You bring them to us early.
我们来解决 这样能大大节约成本
We'll do this and it's so much more cost efficient.
但我们什么都没做
But we don't do anything.
因为与市民生活部门沟通时
I mean... Because I was talking to the Citylife Group, I said,
我问到 他们如何看待坚持目前运作方式的未来
could Citylife see its way to holding itself out to that?
不太好说
I'm not sure because...
但有人应该能提出
But somebody should be able to say,
比我们有个网站 更进一步的回答
on a more intimate basis than simply "we've got a website":
这是我们所能利用的资源
Here's what we can use.
这是我们的做法 并且这是唯一的办法
Here's how to do it and I think that's the only way you're going to get to them.
如果我们认真考虑目前所做的事
If we're really concerned about what we're doing,
我们还需要思考 社区土地公益组织
we need to also think about community land trust.
对那些无法自足的人来说
For those folks who really can't do anything,
那里可以成为他们的安全区
they could go there and it will be a safe zone.
然后一代代传下来
And it could go from generation to generation.
别的地区已经这么做了 为什么我们不这么做呢
Why can't we do that? Other places have done it.
好主意
That's good.
第一轮每个人都能拿 但你只能拿一个
Everybody gets the first round. But you can only get one.
你想要什么 你想要派吗
What do you want? You want pie now?
苹果馅儿 樱桃馅儿的 先生你想要什么样的
Apple, cherry... What kind do you want, sir?
现在拿不了 第一轮才能拿
Not right now. You have to come back the second time.
让每个人都有机会拿
Let everybody go through.
让其他人也能吃到
Let some more people get to have some please.
那是全部了 谢谢
That's all I got. Thank you.
女士 没问题
M'am, no problem.
我不想让大家生气 但我得让所有人都吃饱
I don't mean for nobody to get mad but I gotta get enough for everybody.
请不要把冰拿走
Please don't take the ice.
别拿走冰 走吧
No, go on with that, go.
如果你把冰拿走 剩下的食物无法保存
If you take it, the rest won't be cold.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
我遇到网络诈骗了
I'm a victim of PC scam.
我以为是微软公♥司♥ 但并不是
I thought it was Microsoft and it wasn't,
原来那是一堆骗子
it turned out to be some scammers.
我给了他们 我的名字和卡♥号♥♥ 我需要帮助
I actually gave them my name, my card. I need help.
别在手♥机♥上 把自己的信息告诉他人
Don't give any information out over the phone.
如果有人说是你的医生 你让他写信给你
If somebody says it's your doctor: "send me a letter".
如果有人说 你明天没有电了 你让他写信
If somebody says, you're going to shut your cable off tomorrow: send me a letter.
不要把邮箱告诉他们 让他们给你写信
Don't give them your email. Tell them to send you a letter.
不用管 如果有人说你欠钱了 让他们喊警♥察♥来
Serve it. If they say you owe money, send a constable.
让人过来找你 不用理他们
"Send somebody down, petition me". Don't even bother.
如果你有房♥子的话 会在住所收到信
You're going to get letters in your house. If you own your home.
我妈就收到了
My mother gets them.
因为我去她家付账单 我会收到信
Because I go to her house and do her bills and I get the mail
总有骗子说 你可以在家赚很多钱
There's always: oh, you can earn a lot of money on your home.
或者我们可以借你钱 低息抵押
Or we can give you a mortgage a low interest mortgage.
这些都不要信
Just don't believe any of this stuff.
除非是来自市政♥府♥的法律信件
Unless it comes from the City,
或者市政♥府♥办公室的信件
from the Counselor's office or our office,
或者关于公民协会谈论的事
or something that your civic association might have talked about.
不要告诉别人任何私密信息
Do not give anybody any information.
顾问们会讨论骗局
The Counsel was talking about scams.
比如 有人会打电♥话♥说
Somebody might call and say to you:
你的孙子在我手里
we have your grandson.
你不给钱 他就不能回到你身边
We're not going to give him back until you give us money.
你马上会问 是比利 还是波布
Your instant reaction is: "Is it Billy or Bob?"
我的孙子是比利
I got Billy.
他们就等你这句话
That's all they need
他们恐吓你 让你认为孙子真的被绑♥架♥了
and they will frighten you into you will think that they're kidnapped.
在世界上 确实有人实施绑♥架♥
There are literally people that do this from other parts of the world.
骗子借此行骗 得手之后就会逃跑
They scam people and people will give them money, they'll run around,
他们得到的钱会给别人 所以千万别上当
get money and they'll give it to somebody. So do not, do not do that.
如果永源电力公♥司♥说 有个优♥惠♥方案
If Eversource calls you for a deal:
问你的名字和号♥码
"Can I have your name and number?".
打给市政厅 市长办公室问
Call your City counselor, call the Mayor's office and say
永源电力公♥司♥有优♥惠♥吗
does Eversource have a deal?
康卡斯特有优♥惠♥吗 RNC电缆公♥司♥有优♥惠♥吗
Does Comcast have a deal? Does RNC Cable have a deal?
无论是什么公♥司♥ 都要保持头脑清醒
Does whatever it is, make sure you follow up.
我会帮你 艾米莉会收集你的信息
I'm going to follow up with you. Emily's going to get your information.
我们今天会着手处理这件事 查明源头
And we'll get on it today and we'll find out,
然后向相关机构反应
we'll contact the authorities.
如果需要采取必要措施
We also have a couple police officers,
我们也有充足的警力
so if we need to take the next step we will.
我老家 下磨坊
From my area in Lower Mills,
遇到那些诈骗电♥话♥ 号♥码 还有那些敲门的骗子
those calls and those phone numbers and those people knock on the door.
受害者来到警局
They come into the station.
向警♥察♥报案
And they report it to the police department
报告给侦查部门
and they take it over to the detective department.
但从来没有回应
But the thing about it is nothing never get back to me or anybody else.
我们报案之后 会发生什么
What has taken place since we reported this?
我们现在就能把 那些诈骗电♥话♥和号♥码告诉你
And the calls and the number thing, you could have them right there.
但我们到底该怎么做 才能让你们有所回应
So how do we handle that to get some response to what we're trying to stop?
我们会开一次会来集中解决这些问题
One thing I would suggest, maybe what we'll do is at one of the meetings coming up,
我会让诺拉·巴斯蒂安介入
I'll ask Nora Bastian to come in.
诺拉是新任的警长
Nora is the new Superintendent.
她负责社区安全
Her role is community policing.
在社区安♥全♥部♥门
Her role is, under community policing,
负责跟进本地所有
to follow the Elderly Department.
老年人事务委员会的事宜
As far as going out to districts.
诺拉会出席下次会议
So we'll ask Nora to come to your next meeting
她可以向你解释并给出
and she can explain and come up with a process.
之前没能给出的方案
There might not have been a process.
现在信息的传递很快
My experience has been that the information flows back and forth.
但不稳定 所以我们要确保这个过程
But it's gonna change, so we're going to make sure that it really does flow back and forth.
如果向公民协会投诉 他们就应该给你回电
If you make a complaint at a civic association, you should get a call back
如果没有得到反馈 则投诉无效
because it's reporting it into a black hole, if you're not getting information back.
得到信息 你就可以向别人分享
And then you can share the information with other people.
- 下次会议 诺拉会到场 - 谢谢
- We'll have Nora come to the next meeting. - Okay, thank you.
如果你在波士顿房♥产开♥发♥局的房♥产居住
If you live in a BHA Housing Development
但没有得到回电
and you're not getting a response,
我有两个建议
my advice are two things.
首先 向311投诉
Number one is call your complaint into 311.
因为311是城市热♥线♥
Because 311 is the City hotline.
用于分享公共信息 并且会传达到我的办公室
And it's a public information and it's in my office.
我能清楚了解事情
I see it up on the wall.
我会跟进 并且解决问题
I will follow up and say what's going on with that?
第二 向老年人事务部门反应
Number two, reach out to the Elderly Commission.
有几次 我参加了不同的活动
There's been times where I've gone to different events.
你们向我描述过的一些经历
Some of you have grabbed me about situations
也许不归老年人事务委员会管
that might not be related to the Elderly Commission,
但他们会转述你的问题
but the advocacy there, they will call over.
我会随后给出回复
And when they call over, I'm calling over.
把这些服务用起来是很重要的
It's important to you to use those different steps.
如果你没有固定居所
If you're not getting somewhere, and you live somewhere,
拨♥打♥311 公开你的情况
you call 311 and make a public,
他们问你为什么这么做 你就说是我让你这么做的
and when they ask you why'd you do that? The man told me to.
如果你在街上看见我
And if you see me in the street
电影精选列表