Mommy is...stretchable.
妈妈比较 有拉伸性
What do you mean by stretchable?
有拉伸性是什么意思
Daddy's hard. You can't move him.
爸爸很硬 你没法改变他
He gets mad, and that's it.
他会生气 然后就没有然后了
Mommy gets mad too,
妈妈也会生气
but she's more like putty.
但她更像面团
And she gets sad too.
而且她还会难过
That's when it's the most stretch.
这就是拉得最开的时候
Putty, um... I wonder how is it that you stretch her?
面团 呃 我想知道你怎么拉开她
You just--
你就...
Can I... Can I talk now? Please?
我能 我现在能说话吗 拜托了
- Is it okay if Mommy talks? - Yep.
-妈妈说话没问题吗 -嗯
Okay.
好的
I'm not stretchable. I'm not putty.
我不容易拉伸 我不是面团
Well, that's her experience of you.
这是她对你的感觉
That isn't true.
那不是真的
I try very hard to be in control of her and everything,
我非常努力地保持对她和一切事物的掌控
but, um, may as well not even be there at all.
但是 或许还不如不在
Well, perception is reality, so--
个人的感知就是现实 所以...
Also, I don't get sad.
还有 我并不会难过
You seem sad right now.
你现在看起来就很难过
You do seem sad right now.
你现在看起来确实很难过
We're here to talk about how to get you better.
我们是来谈怎么让你变好的
All we do is talk about me.
但是我们一直在说我
I can be sad. I mean, I'm allowed to be sad, right?
我可以难过 我的意思是 我有权难过 对吧
Well, of course.
那当然了
But, um, you must know that this is all tangled up together
但是 你肯定知道这些都是息息相关的
and you of all people should know--
而且你比其他人更清楚...
I know. I know, but, um...
我知道 我知道 但是
this... this isn't how things...
这 这样事情
...are gonna get better. Um...
不会有所好转
Mommy, please don't cry...
妈妈 拜托别哭
No, no. I--
不 不 我
- ...because then I'll cry. - Sweetie.
-你这样我也想哭 -小甜心
- She... - Sweetie, it's okay. It's okay.
-她 -小甜心 没事的 没事的
We want the tube removed. Now.
我们希望拔管 现在就做
- No, you can't kill me! - And to do that, we need...
-不 你不能杀了我 -要这样做的话 我们得
No, she won't do what she has to do
不 她不愿意做该做的
because she knows that she has this safety net.
就是因为她知道自己有退路
Things are not stable enough right now to--
现在情况还不够稳定...
It's clear that we have different goals.
很明显我们的目标不同
You want her to get better before the tube can be removed.
你希望她好转后再拔管
I think the tube needs to come out,
我认为必须把管子取出来
and then she can get better.
她才会好转
We all have the same goal here.
我们的目标是一致的
But what I'm learning as we're talking all together
但根据我们谈话的内容 我意识到
is that you and I need to spend some time, just the two of us,
你和我需要花点时间 就我们两个
without her here...
不在她面前
...to talk about some serious issues.
讨论些重要问题
I'm gonna need you to
我需要你
restart the tube feedings at night
重新开始夜间的插管喂食
and I need you to start doing...
还有我需要你开始
Did you get the kind with no cheese?
你买♥♥的是没有芝士的那种吗
I can't explain this to you every time, sweetie.
我不能每次都跟你解释 小甜心
They would just laugh at me and say it's bread, okay?
他们会笑着说那样就只是面包了 好吗
I'll take the cheese off when we get home, of course.
当然 我会在回家后把芝士去掉的
Is it the kind with the little
是那种有小小的
green and black things in the sauce?
绿色和黑色东西的酱吗
It's the same kind we always get.
是我们一直买♥♥的那种
That kind has the things in the sauce.
那种的酱里有那些东西
I can't... I can't eat it.
我不能 不能吃那个
Like, can you scrape it off--
所以 你能不能刮掉...
Do you even want the tube out or is it just me who wants it out?
你到底想不想去掉管子 还是只有我想
You have to be...
你必须
Jesus.
天
Oh, poo.
哦 真惨
Oh...
噢
You got your wish. No cheese.
你的愿望满足了 没有芝士
- Did you will that to happen? - Yeah.
-你是不是在心里默念这事发生 - 对
Are you some kind of witch or something?
你是不是巫师之类的
Hey, straight to the table. Actually, no.
嘿 直接去桌子那边 等等 不
Wash hands first, and then straight to the table.
先洗手 然后直接去桌子那边
I don't have to go to the bathroom though.
我还不想上厕所
No one's making you go to the bathroom.
没人要你上厕所
I'm just asking you to wash your hands, please,
我只是让你先洗手 好吗
like we always do.
和往常一样
Is Daddy coming? Where's Daddy?
爸爸会来吗 爸爸在哪
Uh, he said maybe bedtime.
呃 他说可能睡觉的时候
When does he go again?
他什么时候再出发
He just got back, so... in a month?
他刚回来 所以 一个月后
Mommy?
妈妈
Yeah.
怎么了
I did have to go to the bathroom.
我确实要上厕所
Okay.
行
This might take a while.
可能要一会儿
Okay.
行
Mommy?
妈妈
Yeah?
怎么了
The bathroom has water in it.
厕所里有水
Okay, well, that's good.
行 那挺好的
No, I mean on the floor.
不 我是说地上
Come quickly!
快来
Are you coming?
你来了吗
Mommy!
妈妈
Oh, my God. What?
哦我的天 什么情况
Why didn't you tell me as soon as you came in here?
为什么你不一进来就告诉我
I just noticed...
我刚注意到
because I had to go to the bathroom so bad.
因为我之前好急
I don't like how it feels on my socks.
我不喜欢袜子打湿的感觉
Where's it coming from? How deep is it?
这是哪里来的 有多深
Are we gonna die?
我们会死吗
Is the house gonna fall on top of us?
房♥子会垮下来压倒我们吗
Mommy?
妈妈
Can you lift me up and carry me out?
你能把我抱出去吗
Yep, just stay there, okay? Hold on.
好 在那别动 好吗 等一会
Mom, why are you leaving me? Where are you going?
妈 为什么扔下我 你要去哪
Just please stay on the toilet, okay?
乖乖呆在马桶上 好吗
No.
不
Can you please come...
求你过来
Can you come now?
你能现在过来吗
Oh, my...
哦 我的
Oh...
哦
...my fucking God.
我的老天
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy, you're not telling me what it is!
妈妈 你不告诉我发生了什么
Mommy!
妈妈
- What's going on? - What?
-发生了什么 -什么
What's happening, Mom?
怎么回事 妈
Are we gonna die?
我们会死吗
- Hey. - Hey, yeah.
-嘿 -嘿 对
We just got home, and you would not believe--
我们刚到家 你不会相信
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦我的天 哦我的天
No, no, no! Do not come here.
不 不 不 别过来
Do not come in here!
不要进来
Right now, go, go, go! Right now! Right now!
马上 走走 马上 马上
Go, go, go, go!
走 走
Go! Oh, my God!
走 哦我的天哪
Nothing is familiar or real.
没有什么是熟悉或真实的
Ever.
从来没有
Every time I feel this way I get
每次这样感觉 我就变得
电影精选列表