上个月 不 有一个半月了
Every day for the last month, month and a half.
自从我在街道工作以来
Since I've been working on the streets.
- 我晚上都无法入睡 - 因为这件事吗
- I can't even sleep at night because -- - Because that's been going on?
我老见其中一只跑来跑去 速度很快
I mean I saw one of them running, he runs fast.
然后我听到它在烤炉里 那有些花生酱
And then I hear him in the broiler there where I left him some peanut butter
第二天就没了一半
and then the next day it's half gone.
我很惊讶 它还在挣扎 但可能不止一只
I'm surprised he's still kicking. But there might be more than one.
这没准是第二只 以后还有第三只第四只
This is probably the second one. There might be three or four.
橱柜下面的踢板很容易拿出来 不是钉牢的
Those kick plates underneath the cabinet can come out easy, they're not nailed in.
- 可不可以踢一下 - 可以
- If you kick it or - yeah I can kick it with my foot.
- 有很多小动物都适合在这活动 - 我知道 我从来没想过
- There's definitely heavy activity down there. - I know I wasn't imagining it.
- 我从来没在这见过大鼠 - 现在见过了
- I've never seen rats before here. - You're getting a lot.
在这之前 我的天花板上有过浣熊
Before this I had raccoons in my ceiling.
它们挖了两个洞 我补了
They dug two holes and I patched
在那 因为下雨 木头上被开出来一个大洞
that one, but with the heavy rain he dug a big circle in the wood
雨水涌了进来 石膏夹芯板就落下来了
and the water was coming in and the rain, the sheetrock just came down.
物业有回复你吗
Does the management usually get back to you when you try --
我妹妹家也有点问题 她家漏水
My sister's got problems her side of the house. Water leaking in.
所以这边是你 那边是你妹妹
So it's you on this side and your sister on the other side?
我的两个兄弟也有一部分
And my two brothers own a part of this
我的一个兄弟想把我赶出去
and one of my brothers is trying to evict me because I think
因为他想到我的公♥寓♥来 我的公♥寓♥比他的好
he wants to come down into my apartment which is better than his.
了解
Got you.
我把这些都放上面了 现在这很干净
I put all those in there. They're pretty clean.
现在这没什么食物了
There's no food on them, but I don't know.
- 地板怎么了 - 它裂开了 有水溢出来
- What's going on with the flooring? - It's just cracking from the water.
过去一年左右一直是这样
It's been that way for the last year or so.
地板有点渗水
It was with all the little leaks.
当你有机会的时候
When you have a chance and possibly get to it sooner than later,
尽快把这擦洗一下 移开一些东西 除掉油渍
start scrubbing that, getting rid of that heavy build up, that grease.
- 因为任何食物来源 - 它们吃了我许多食物
- Because any sort of food source -- - He ate half of my--
我在海绵垫上放了一些食物 它们偷吃了一半左右
I had a sponge with some food on it and he chewed half of it away.
所以你要做的
So what you really want to do
就是不给它们留下任何食物来源
is not leave any kind of food source out for them.
比如这里的洋葱
So anything like for instance these onions right here.
如果可以的话 找个塑料容器把它们装进去
If you can, get a plastic container and just put them in there
至少直到
at least until --
我会通知物业或业主目前所发生的情况
I'll let the management or the landlord know what's going on as far as the issue.
但与此同时 你也要尽你所能
But in the meantime, you're going to have to do your part.
炉子和烤架那一块
So, that would be the stove and putting
这些洋葱 任何一种水果或蔬菜 都放在塑料容器里
these onions or any kind of fruit or vegetable in a plastic container.
我要做的就是试着跟他们谈谈
What I'll do is I'll try to talk to them,
弄清楚发生了什么事
find out what's going on.
找到脱落的地方 希望我们能找到解决办法
And where the disconnect happened so hopefully we can come to some sort of resolution
让你住的地方没有害虫侵扰 也不会渗水
where you're not living with a pest infestation and the leaks.
它们也传播疾病
Because they spread disease too.
我尽量保持这里的整洁 我现在是单身汉
And I try to keep it clean as I can here. I'm a bachelor right now
我离婚后在这里住了18年
and living here for 18 years since I got divorced.
我犯过错误 但你知道 我不吸毒什么的
I've made my mistakes, but you know, I don't do drugs or anything.
- 我过得很整洁 - 那很好
- I'm clean. - That's good.
我时不时地喝杯酒 最近我精神有点崩溃了
I have a glass of of wine here and there and lately my spirit's broken.
因为他们还是想把我赶到大街上
Because they want to throw me to the street after all.
任何人都有精神崩溃的时候
Anybody's spirit would be broken.
我一直在通过退伍军人福利进行心理健康检查
I've been going through mental health through Veterans.
我吃了一些抗焦虑的药 还有降压药
And I got some anxiety pills, I'm on blood pressure pills,
小剂量阿司匹林 因为我的心脏里装了支架
baby aspirin because I got stents in my heart.
但我还活着 希望能尽快找到更好的工作
But I'm still alive. Hopefully move onto something better soon.
我们会尽力帮助你的
We'll try to help you out as much as possible.
我会和他们谈谈 看看到底发生了什么
And I'll talk to them to see what exactly is going on.
你有事随时找我 我给你留名片
Anytime, and I'll leave my card for you.
在我名片的背面
On the back of my card
我会留下我的手♥机♥号♥ 你有什么问题或者发生什么事都可以找我
I'll leave my cell in case you have any issues or if anything comes up.
大部分事情都要提前30天通知
Most of this stuff will be on a 30 day notice.
有些我认为是紧急情况的事情 我会被紧急通知
Some things that I deem is an emergency will be on an emergency notice.
一旦他们接到紧急通知 那就是24小时内解决
And so, once they get an emergency notice that's 24 hours.
其他的是30内解决
The other stuff will be 30 days so they'll have 30 days to fix that.
我需要你做的是 他们来的时候
What I need from you is when they come by
或者他们通知你的时候
or when they're letting you know
比如他们说 我们在24或者48小时内
like within the 24/48 hours like
要过来修理一下 那就让他们进来吧
I'm going to come by and do the repairs. Just let them in.
没问题
That's no problem. Sure.
我希望他们来修理 相信我
I want the repairs to be done. Believe me.
- 我知道 - 我不想这么过
- I know. - I don't want to live like this.
了解 那么我今天晚些时候再跟你联♥系♥
I hear you. So, like I said I'll touch base with you later on today
等我和你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥谈过之后我们再继续
after I talk to your siblings and then we'll take it from there.
目前
Currently
我们需要敲定社区提案 就像我们现在正在做的那样
we need to finalize the community process which we're doing right now
然后再与市政厅一起敲定HCA
and then finalize the host community agreement with the City.
然后向
And then apply to
大♥麻♥管制委员会申请临时许可证
to the Cannabis Control Commission for the provisional licenses
这将能够通过
and then that will allow
大♥麻♥店的建设和最终检查推进617法令
617 to move forward with the build out and final inspections and hopefully,
并有望最终获得运营许可
ultimately license to operate.
大♥麻♥商店离学校有多近
How close are the cannabis shops going to be to the school?
你们打算雇佣多少人 是从哪里雇来的
How many people are you hiring? And where are you hiring them from?
最近的学校大概有600英尺
I believe the closest school is about 600 feet.
说我们只是想提供工作实际上是用词不当
To say that we just want to offer jobs is actually a misnomer.
我们其实是想帮助别人成就一番事业
We actually want to help people with a career.
我们在马萨诸塞州西南部
We also have
也有一个培育工厂
a cultivation facilities in Southwestern Massachusetts
正在申请许可程序
that's going through licensing processes.
任何人都能找到工作 非常简单
Anybody can get a job. That's very easy.
但对于这一产业 我们希望能够指导加入者们
But in this industry, we want to be able to mentor somebody
为他们指引职业生涯
and to let them have a pathway to a career.
如果你对零售感兴趣 我们可以在这方面帮助你
If you're interested in edibles, we can help you with that pathway.
如果你对提取感兴趣
If you're interested in extractions,we have a facility going up that will be able
我们也有设施可以指导人们完成特定的项目
to mentor people to go through that particular program.
如果你想成为种植者
If you want to be a grower,
我们的团队中确实有一些优秀的种植者可以指导加入者
we do have some pretty good growers on our team that would be able to mentor people
让他们对这个产业驾轻就熟
to get to a certain point where they can become successful in this industry.
不只是为了让他们去找份工作 对吧
And not just so they can go get a job, right?
我们正在寻找一个让人们拥有职业生涯的方法 一种培训模式
We're looking for pathway to a career, a mentorship program that can
好扭转这个社区的某些方面
really turn some things around for this neighborhood
而这些目的 仅仅提供一份工作是不可能实现的
in certain ways that a job just probably couldn't.
你们规划了多少个停车位
How many parking spaces do you guys have dedicated to your facility?
周围的环境怎么样 你做过交通方面的研究吗
What's it like in the surrounding area? Have you done any traffic studies?
你的商店能实际接待多少购物者
And then how many shoppers can you physically handle inside your store?
你对生产管理和人流量过多有什么应对规划
What's your plan for line management and overflow?
我只在平面图上看到一小片
I only saw a small mantrap on that floor plan.
我很好奇 你能否解释一下
So I'm curious if you could address that.
有人会在前厅工作
Someone would come into a vestibule.
我们会给他一个合适的管理身份
He would be identified with the proper government I.D.
他可以随时赶到那里的零售区
and then he would buzz into the retail area there.
所以 只要我们想
So, as soon as we want,
我们会派有上岗许可的人在外面组织大家
we'll have someone outside telling everybody, have your I.D. ready.
我们会尽我们所能 以最快的速度安全地 专业地
We'll try to move that line as fast as we can safely, professionally and securely
让购物者进入到下一环节
that allows them into the next.
当购物者完成购物后 他们会从另一个门离开
And then when they make the purchase they will exit a different door
所以这里不会有人流堵塞
so there won't be that backlog right there.
你要在这一区域设置队列吗 你们要在里面设等候区吗
Are you going to have a line down the block? Are you going to have a waiting area inside?
这些就是你们需要考虑的事情
Just these are the things you need to think about
你满负荷工作而人们却站在外面
because these situations will come up when
这些情况都会发生
you're at capacity and people are going to be standing outside.
所以这些都是你必须考虑的事情
These are things that you got to think about.
考虑到附近的环境和地点
Given the neighborhood, given the location,
我们对交通方面的考虑有很多
we absolutely think that a lot of the traffic
顾客们有走过来的 也有乘坐♥交♥通工具的
and customers are going to be pedestrian based as well as public transportation.
当然还有到处都在使用的拼车
And then certainly rideshare which is being used all over the place.
你们是在对主社区的人们说这些
When you talk, you're speaking to the host community groups,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, there's some of those groups
电影精选列表