司机说 不用这么拼吧
My driver said it's not being top.
我当时就火了
I said your adrenalin goes through the roof.
被枪击过的你们懂得
Anybody that's been shot here,
他说得太难听了
my man over there knows to say the least.
我说 我不走 我真的没事
And I said no, I'm good.
他们把车停下 我要下车回去
They stop the Humvee, I gonna get back out of it,
我打开门 排长伸手抓住了我
I open the door and my platoon sergeant reaches over and grabs me
因为 鲜血从我的胸口涌出
because blood's coming out of the side of my chest.
那一刻 我才知道
And I know at that point
狙击手打中了他想打的地方
he hit me exactly where he wanted to hit me,
他们从胸侧射击心脏
they were shooting through the side of the pectoral into the heart.
这个狙击手 用同样的方式杀了我的几个朋友
We believe that same sniper killed a couple of my friends the same exact way.
他们匆忙把我送到 前线作战基地的手术台上
They rushed me into the forward operating base and on the operating table.
我想也许只是一块碎片
I think OK, maybe a piece of plate got me.
我感觉没那么糟
I feel good. I'm feeling fine.
我下了车
I get out of the Humvee
接下来是很重要的
and that's always a big thing.
大家都知道
Everybody knows here
如果你能走进医院 即使死在地上也是光荣的
if you can walk in the hospital, even if you die on the floor,
必须走着进医院
if you walk into the hospital, that's how it goes.
所以我说 不要碰我
So I said don't touch me.
我脱掉衣服
Take my clothes off
我这辈子见过最坏的人之一
and one of the baddest guys I've ever met in my entire life
在那场战斗中 幸存了下来
that had survived a battle over there
而我的队友却被杀了
with a handful of our guys getting killed
七个人的战斗
and you know he was...
他是两个幸存者中的一个
one of two survivors out of like seven guys.
他看着我 非常惭愧
He looks at me and he's mortified.
我胸部的一侧有个大洞
And I have a big gaping hole on the side of my chest.
这是因为 子弹穿过了全息瞄准镜
What happened was because it shot through my holographic sight,
它的杀伤力 就像铅弹
it created like buckshot.
所以我觉得 我要死了 就这样吧
So now at this point I'm like, I know I'm going to die. It is what it is.
我信命 我感觉挺好的
I believe in the cause, I feel good, you know, in terms of like
就像是认命了 我是忠实的信徒
hey this is what it's going to be, I'm a true believer.
他们把我抬到手术台上
They get me on the operating table
我还在说 我没事 我很好
I'm saying, no but I, you know, I feel good.
他们说 子弹还在我身体里
They tell me the bullet's still inside me
大家都在等着 我失血过多
so everyone's just waiting for me to bleed out on the table,
内脏出血而死
bleed out internally and die.
我的指挥官握着我的手说
My Commanding Officer's holding my hand and he said,
科特 坚持住兄弟 你知道今天是几号♥吗
hey you know Kurt, hang in there buddy. Do you know what the date is?
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know what's going on?
我说我知道 你在干什么
And I said I know what you're doing.
我说 今天是十月十日
I said today's October 10th.
我是爱国者的脑残粉
I said I'm a lifelong Patriot's fan.
亚当·维那特瑞踢进了决胜球
Adam VinatierI just kicked the game winning field goal.
他是最棒的足球选手
Best kicker in football.
我看着手术室的人 他们都很惭愧
I looked around the operating room and everyone was mortified,
但他们知道了 我会活下来
but they knew I was going to survive.
我成功熬过了手术
I make it through surgery
他们说 兄弟你知道吗
and they said you know son,
感谢你们的奉献
thank you for your service,
你们要从拉马迪到巴格达 然后前往德国
you're going to go from RamadI to Bagdad, Bagdad to Germany,
再从德国回到美国
Germany back to the United States.
我说恕我直言
I said with all due respect,
大家都会死的 我不去了
everyone's dying, I'm not going anywhere.
然后他们说 你这个蠢货
And they said, you're stupid.
子弹还在里面 你胸部的伤不会愈合了
They said the bullet's still in there, your chest isn't going to close.
没有肉芽 你需要植皮
No granulation. You need skin grafts.
不然你会感染 死在这里
You're going to get infected and you're going to die over here.
我说 无所谓了
And I said like it is what it is.
我要留下来 然后自己出院了
I'm staying. And I checked myself out of the hospital.
我用卫星电♥话♥和父亲联♥系♥
I talked to my father via Sat phone
他一直是我最大的支持者
and then always one of my biggest supporters,
我打电♥话♥给我阿姨 她以前是修女
I called my Aunt. She's a former nun
后来在华尔街过得很好
who then went onto be very successful on Wall Street,
是那种爱胡说的波士顿女人
a no nonsense kind of woman who grew up here in the City of Boston.
我说 我中枪了 我决定留下来
And I said, you know, I need you to grab my back in this. I said I got shot.
我需要你的支持
And I'm staying.
她说 我本来就觉得你会留在那里
And she said, well I wouldn't expect anything differently.
我在前线又战斗了八个月
I continued to fight on the ground for eight more months
心情很沉重 我们失去了很多兄弟
and you know, it was heavy. We lost guys
可再来一次 我还是会当兵
but I wouldn't have done it any differently.
我坦率告诉大家
I'm an open book and I tell everyone:
战争就是战争 它很残酷
listen, war is war and it's tough,
但说实话 最难的部分是回家
but honestly the hardest part was coming home.
我认识汤米 是因为参加了军人返乡项目
I said I actually know Tommy because I went through the home base program
就不说组织名字了
and same thing, not to get too organization specific.
但那是我做过的最好的事
But it was the best thing I ever did.
因为我说我不害怕
Because I said I wasn't scared.
我碰到爆♥炸♥装置时不害怕 中枪时也不害怕
I wasn't scared when I hit IEDs. I wasn't scared when I was shot
快死了也不怕
I knew I was going to die,
但我回家的时候
but I said when I came home
我在93C街道旁 家人在我身边
and I'm on the side of 93C and my family
当地103机构拉横幅 欢迎从伊♥拉♥克♥回家的科特·帕沃中士
and Local 103 has Welcome Home from Iraq, Sergeant Kurt Power.
我害怕了
I said it hit me.
我说 我还回来干什么
I said what am I doing back here?
我已经不属于这里了
I don't belong here anymore.
我从没想过需要做准备
I had never thought I would have to prepare for it
因为我没想过能活下来
because I never thought I was going to survive.
这么想
And there was a...
对已经死去的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
for guys and gals that were over
好像有某种程度的安慰
there's a certain comfort level to that.
可人固有一死 对吧
Listen we're all going to die someday right?
早晚都会死 那为什么要担心呢
You know it's sooner than later over there, well then why sweat it?
这就是事实
That's the reality of it.
而向这些没能回家的人 致敬的最好方式
The best way to honor the guys that didn't make it home
就是尽你所能 让世界变得更美好
is to do what you can to make the world a better place
这就是我活下去的信念
That's how I live my life every day
我只是想让所有人都知道
and I just want everyone to know
我们返乡的心情 我们经历的事
that our coming home and our going through things
而你并不孤单
that you're not alone.
我们的心一直在一起
We're all in this together.
每天都有22名退伍军人 离开这个世界
Because we're losing 22 Veterans a day
每个人都认为 他们是唯一经历过一切的人
because everyone thinks they're the only one that ever went through anything.
噩梦 冷汗 焦虑 这些都是过程的一部分
Nightmares and cold sweats and anxiety, that's all part of the process.
我们想要得到帮助
The only way we're going to get people to get help
并继续生活下去的唯一方法
and get in and to continue to live another day
就是坦诚地谈论这件事
is by being open and talking about it.
所以不要放弃
So keep fighting.
为了那些死去的兄弟姐妹
Keep fighting for the guys that didn't make it.
努力生活
Keep fighting for the gals that didn't make it.
我们为你们感到骄傲
We're proud of all of you.
感谢你们的奉献 愿上帝保佑美国
Thank you so much for your service and God bless America.
当我们向北走 胡志明的地盘
We went further north. At Nguyen Ai Quoc.
你在肯·伯恩斯的纪录片里能看到 他关注孔田
You can see it in Ken Burns' documentary. He focuses on Con Thien.
我们去了孔田 还去了高林和卡洛尔军营
But we were at Con Thien. We were at Geo Lin, at Camp Caroll
几乎每次去这些地方 都会被包围
and almost every time we went to one of those places we were under siege.
他们会发射火箭
And they were shooting rockets.
我们能直接看到北越
We could literally look right into North Vietnam.
向我们开炮时的小火花
We could see the little sparks from the artillery guns when they fired them on us.
他们常常一次点三个炮 每小时都会开炮
And they'd usually fire three at a time. They'd fire them every hour.
你们有人看过 波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案
Some of you have seen the Boston Marathon bombing.
当第一颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 人们往一个方向跑的恐慌
Remember the panic when the first bomb went off and folks started running one way
第二颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时 人们的手足无措
and another bomb went off and folks didn't know what to do?
我们面对的是 每隔一小时就有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
That's what was happening to us every hour.
三发炮弹飞来 把士兵们炸成碎片
Three artillery rounds would come in and guys were literally getting blown to bits.
不断有人牺牲
It was clear that we were being sacrificed.
我们在海军陆战队最北边的前哨
We were at the most northern outpost that the Marines had.
就好像 我们是某人棋局中的棋子
It was almost like we were a pawn in somebody's chess game.
电影精选列表