And say hey, is that fair? Is that not fair?
来自BBC的萨米尔在这正代表这座城市的努力
BBC, Sameer, is representing the city's effort
来确保这些政策中任何一条被公布的时候
to make sure that we are well informed
能家喻户晓
when we introduce any of these policies.
更重要的是 他们可以出庭作证
And more importantly, that they can stand up in court.
很好
Good boy.
好消息是
So the good news is
我不需要让他夹住体温计就能帮他测量体温
to take his temperature I don't have to put a thermometer in him.
有了这个扫描体温计我就能放在他皮肤上给他测量
I have a scanning thermometer I can just put on his skin.
现在开始扫描他的体温
And it's going to scan for his temperature.
很好 他没有发烧
Perfect. He doesn't have a fever.
- 他绝育了吗 - 是的
- He's neutered correct? - Yes.
因为他已经注射过狂犬疫苗了 所以今天的话
So the plan for today because he's already got his rabies vaccine,
我们要注射犬瘟热细小疫苗
we're going to do a distemper parvo vaccine.
向他鼻子里
We're going to give him a kennel cough vaccine...
滴入犬窝咳疫苗
which is a drop that has to go into his nose.
给他驱虫之后再验一次血
We're going to give him a de-wormer and we'll do a blood test.
检测一下有没有通过蚊子传播的心丝虫疾病
We're testing him for heartworm disease. That's transmitted by mosquitoes
那个病很可怕
and it's a horrible disease
必须治疗 不过很容易预防
to have to treat that's really easy to prevent.
瘟热疫苗 准备好了吗
Distemper. Ready?
那是什么 没事的
What was that? Nothing.
狂犬疫苗 对不起了小姑娘
Rabies. I'm sorry little girl.
那你想要现在给她洗个澡吗
So you want to giver her a bath now?
你可以打给1 800 宠物医疗来询问心丝虫病的药方
You can call 1-800-PETMEDS and ask for a prescription
他们会联♥系♥您核查检查是否通过
of heartworm medication and they'll call here to verify that the test was clean.
但让他保持健康的方法
But the way to keep him healthy
是每月给他吃预防性药物 持续一年
is to have him on the preventive medicine once a month, all around the year.
还有什么问题吗
Any quetions?
没了
No
保重
Take care.
这是个了不起的机构
This organization is incredible.
摩根记忆 我们都有在古德维尔的成长故事
Morgan Memorial we all have a story growing up of Morgan Memorial
这里提供了培训机会
and Goodwill, providing opportunities for training,
提供住宿 饭菜
for housing, for food,
提供日用品 衣物
for supplies, for clothing,
来帮助人们 这个组织总是
helping people. This organization has always
关注那些需要帮助的人们
wrapped its arms around people that are in need.
这是残疾人士最多的组织之一
It's one of our largest employers for people with disabilities.
我想感谢你们做出的巨大贡献
I want to thank you as well for the great work you do there.
感谢今天我们有幸服务的
I want to thank all the people that are here today...
在场的所有人
that we had the honor of serving.
感谢你们让我们今天为你们服务
Thank you for letting us serve you today.
感谢让我们成为今天的一份子
Thank you for letting us be part of this day.
感恩节是
Thanksgiving is...
我认为的一个
one of those holidays I think that
给我们机会来服务他人的节日
allows us the opportunity to come and serve somebody else.
还是一个见面的机会
And a chance to see people...
这让我们在心中感激我们所拥有的一切
and it should fill our hearts with gratitude for what we have.
我以个人和来自这座城市 这个州的大家的名义
And on behalf of myself and all the folks from the City and the State,
来感谢你们 因为今天我的心中充满了
I want to thank you because my heart is filled with gratitude today
对古德维尔所做的伟大贡献
because of the great work that Goodwill does
对年轻人们以及在场各位所做的伟大贡献表示感激
and the great work of the young people and the people that are here today.
我就说到这里 然后让我们来跳舞吧
So I'm going to stop talking and then we're going to have, we're going to have dancing.
请送餐员到厨房♥ 晚宴即将开始
Will the runners go to the kitchen and dinner will start.
感谢各位
Thank you all.
我们要做总承包合同
We're going to be doing the general contracting.
我们是开♥发♥商 是房♥地♥产♥经理
We're the developer and the property manager
我们旗下组织还涉及其他领域
and this is some of the additional organizations that we have.
我们以克鲁兹关怀为傲 因为它是切实接触了青年人的
We're very proud of Cruz's Care because it's a nonprofit that does
非营利组织
outreach to youth.
我们给年轻人提供指导 带他们旅行 进行电脑学习
We mentor young people, we take them on trips, we do computer learning.
我们会做各种各样的背包礼物
We do all kinds of backpack giveaways...
但最重要的一点是
but the most important thing is we spend time
我们在居住在我们房♥产里的年轻人上花时间
with youth that live on our properties
因为我们认为指导和交流
because we think mentorship
在年轻人的生活中非常重要
and interaction is vital in young people's lives.
下一页幻灯片
And next slide.
我们在此过程中也通过社区得知
We also have heard through the community in this process,
贫富差距确实存在
about the wealth gap that exists.
我们都知道黑人社区与白人社区的贫富差距
And we all know in the Black community the wealth gap
白人家庭平均收入是275000美元
between Blacks and Whites is 275,000
而黑人家庭平均是750美元
for an average White family and 750 for an average Black family.
所以我们在这个提议中
So one of the things that we made
作为我们任务的一部分
as part of our mission in this proposal
就是从经济上尽可能回报这个社区
is to give as much back economically to the community
让它变得比我们发现它时更好
and leave it better than we find it.
我们只是想从薪资角度
We just want to give folks a bit of sense of
让人们了解一点我们所做的事
what we do from a payroll standpoint.
这是过去七年的数据 你们可以看到 我们的有色居民
This is the last seven years. You'll see our people
占比从百分之77增长到了百分之93
of color percentages go up from 77 to 93.
波士顿居民是在百分之60多 还有妇女和第三条令下的劳动者
Boston residents are in the 60's. Women and Section 3 workers.
我们不断将资金重新投入社区
And we continue to put money back in the community.
这不仅仅是从员工的角度
And this is not only on an employee's standpoint,
也是从商业角度
but on a business standpoint.
我们认为支持本地有色人种企业是非常重要的
We think it's very important that we support local businesses of color.
这些是MBE数据
So these are MBE numbers.
过去七年他们公♥司♥有色人种公♥司♥的利用率
Utilization of firms of color in the last seven years.
可以看到在1亿5千2百万总发展成本中
And you see out of 152 million of total development costs
我们做到了平均线以上
that we've done on average
百分之75到78投入到了有色人种企业中
75 to 78 % have gone to firms of color.
再看工作时长
And you look at the worker hours.
我们达到了百分之95 35000个小时
We've hit as much as 95 % on 35,000 hours.
再次申明 这是在回报社区
So again it's about giving back to the community.
谈到这个项目 现在有160户
To talk a bout the program, it's now 160 units.
我们上任前是150户
When we were selected it was 150.
但你们看更多的设计
But as you get more into design
和更多的有限布局 你们会更清楚
and more finite layouts you find that you have a little bit more footprint.
所以现在是有160户
So right now, it's 160 units
其中105户是产权为居住者自有的公♥寓♥
of which 105 are home ownership condominiums
还有15500平方英尺的零售区域
and there's 15,500 square feet of retail space.
这在我们被任命后
That's also an increase
也增长了
from when we were designated
因为在此期间 我们和社区发展部 和计划发展委员会
because during, we've had about nine meetings
进行了九次会议
with DND, BPDA and part of the feedback,
我们整合了大部分反馈
most of the feedback we incorporated
你们能在设计中看到 我们有更多的实体店
and you'll see in the design we have more of a street presence
实体店发展起来就会开放更多的零售区域
and as that evolved it opened up for more retail space.
所以可见在建筑上
So you'll see when they do the architectural
我们的零售区域实际上扩大了
that our retail space has in fact increased.
人们问 我们的预计房♥地♥产♥税大概每年是七十万美元
Estimated real estate tax, people ask us, is about $700,000 annually.
正如你们中部分人所知 作为我们部分社区福利
As some of you know, as part of our community benefits
我们准备
we are going to be leasing space
对NAACP免租金十年
to the NAACP at no cost for 10 years.
NAACP 全美有色人种协会
除此之外 这十年里 我们给他们提供每年5000美元的奖学金
In addition to that we've endowed a $5,000 scholarship
由他们随意支配
annually for 10 years for them to allocate anyway that they want.
我们也认同了 波士顿青年建设组织
We also have agreed, YouthBuild Boston
你们可能有人不熟悉这个组织
for those of you who aren't familiar,
它在贸易领域给年轻人提供培训
is an organization that trains young people in the trades,
帮助他们走上正确的道路
helps them get on a straight path.
我们近五年给该组织捐赠了十万美元
We've committed $100,000 to that organization over five years.
我们还打算雇佣至少一名该组织里
Plus we're going to hire at least one YouthBuild graduate
贸易专业 生命发展 生命建设专业的毕业生
in every major trade or during the life of the development,
我们估计有20个岗位
the life of the construction and we have estimated that to be about 20 positions.
社区赢利应该由社区来驱动
Community benefits should be driven by the community
而不仅仅依靠开♥发♥商
and not by a developer.
我不是对此提出异议
I'm not taking issue with that.
我是很宽泛的陈述
It's a broad statement that I'm making.
这不是只特别针对员工
It's not targeted at crews specifically.
在那系列提议下 我们能够重新审视
What, in that sort of proposal and package can we revisit and look at
电影精选列表