剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Magneto's DNA shall provide the first test.
来啊 凶兆 废话少说给我痛快点
Do it, Sinister, but shut up and be quick about it.
继续嘴硬吧 万磁王
Speak bravely, Magneto,
趁你还能说话
while you can.
住手 凶兆 你会弄死他的
Stop it, Sinister! You're destroying him.
你在乎什么 泽维尔 他可不会在乎你
What do you care, Xavier? Would he care if I destroyed you?
首轮测试
First test.
万磁王的力量转到我体内了
Magneto's strength flows through me.
展示一下
Show them.
这房♥子在旋转
The room. Spin!
牌皇
Gambit!
反抗是没用的
Don't fight it. You can't.
我的异能并没有减弱
My powers do not weaken.
我很害怕 牌皇
I'm frightened, Gambit.
没有异能我该怎样对付他们
I don't know how to fight them without my powers.
下一个轮到她
Take her next.
勇敢点 亲爱的
Be brave, chère.
牌皇从没对别人这样说过
Gambit never say this to anyone before,
牌皇爱你
but Gambit loves you.
不
No!
我的族人被关在下面
My people are held down below.
凶兆的邪恶机器在那边
Sinister's diabolical machines lie that way.
我的同伴会在那里
That's where my friends will be.
你好漂亮 还好强大
So beautiful, yet so strong.
没错 我也觉得我挺可爱的
Well, I always did think I was kind of cute.
谢谢你这样夸我
Nice of you to mention it.
金刚狼 不错
Wolverine, how nice.
抓住他
Get him!
别挡路 口臭佬
Out of my way, dog breath.
你先别把放跑他们 我们还没玩够呢
You don't wanna let them out yet. We haven't finished playing with them.
投降 否则尝尝迷魂女的威力
Surrender, or feel the power of Vertigo.
喂 哟嗬
Psst! Yoo-hoo!
卡-扎尔
Ka-Zar!
我知道你会来救我们 -珊娜
I knew you would come for us. -Shanna.
跪下 做我家主人的奴隶
Kneel! Become one of the master's slaves.
他们救不了你
They cannot help you.
你先干掉我吧
You'll have to kill me first.
阻止他们
Stop them!
我们要摧毁机器
We have to destroy the machines.
我的腿
My legs!
女士是不能乱碰的
This'll teach you to keep your paws off a lady.
我叫牌皇 记住这名字
The name is Gambit. Remember it.
闪电 把这地方由黑暗中解放出来
Lightning, deliver this place from darkness.
报仇时间
Payback time.
我们听够你吵吵闹闹的了
We've heard just about enough out of you.
你们的异能不能抗衡迷魂女
Your mutant powers will not save you from Vertigo.
你们否定未来 就别想活着看到未来
You deny the future, so you shall not live to see it.
我警告过你离我们远点
I warned you before to leave us alone.
我不能 我不会
I can't. I won't.
世界需要
The world needs...
需要什么 我没听清楚你说什么
What was that? I don't think I heard you right.
必须要有你和她 必须
Must have you both. Must use...
千面人 不
Morph, no!
凶兆
Sinister!
别顽抗了
Don't fight it.
没用的
You can't.
别被凶兆精神控制
Fight Sinister's mind control.
为什么呢
Why should I?
他们自以为安全了
They think they're safe,
但他们忘了老伙计千面人
but they've forgotten about good old Morph.
千面人 你是团队的一员
Morph, you're part of the team.
我们是你的家人
We are your family.
无论凶兆对你做了什么
No matter what Sinister has done to you,
你仍然是并且永远是一个X战警
you are and will always be one of the X-Men.
X战警
The X-Men!
他被炸碎了
He's gone all to pieces.
主人 我来救你 主人
Master! I'll save you, master.
未来不会如此轻易被毁掉
The future cannot be destroyed so easily.
会毁掉的
Yes, it can.
他要重组身体要花上一段时间
It will be a while before he gets back together.
千面人
Morph!
爆♥炸♥越来越剧烈了 -大家快离开这里
The detonations are intensifying. -Everybody out of here!
恢复凶兆企图摧毁的东西需要时间
It will take time to put right what Sinister tried to destroy.
谢天谢地 X战警实现了我对他们的期望
Thankfully, the X-Men have proved what I'd always hoped,
我不在时 他们继续合作完成重要的使命
that, in my absence, they can carry on together with our important work.
我回到家后会移除凶兆植入千面人
When we return home I will be able to remove the device
脑子里的装置
Sinister implanted in Morph,
但抚平他的精神损伤会花更多时间
but removing the psychic damage will take longer.
能再次跟你并肩作战真好 查尔斯
It was good to fight alongside you again, Charles.
跟着我一起工作吧
Then join me in my work.
不可能
That can never be.
我们都有各自的使命
We each have our own destiny.
只有未来能证明我们谁对谁错
Only the future will prove which one of us is right.
再见 我的朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
蛮荒之地的外来者都绝迹了
The Savage Land is cleansed of outlanders.
现在 它真正的未来开启了
Now, its true future begins.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表