剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Everything in it to save your bacon.
毁了我家的一切才让你们虎口脱险
You think I'm gonna buy you horses?
你认为我还会帮你买♥♥马吗?
He just bought my horse.
他牵走的那只是我的马
Maybe we can come to some other arrangement, we take the horses now,
或许我们可以另作安排 我们先骑走你的马
and pay you later at an inflated price, of course.
当然 我们事后肯定会给你个好价钱
What you got to trade?
你们有什么能用来交换?
Trade?
交换?
Just the clothes on our backs.
只有我们身上的衣服
I need boots.
我需要靴子
The boots are all yours, my friend.
我的靴子都给你 朋友
- Not your dirty old boots.
我才不要你又脏又旧的靴子
His boots.
他的靴子
Dan, give me your boots.
丹 把靴子给我
I love these boots, Jack.
我喜欢我的靴子 杰克
These are the comfiest boots I've ever had.
我从未穿过如此舒服的靴子
They've got sentimental value, I am not gonna give them.
它们有感情价值 我不会给别人的
Dan, give the man your boots.
丹 把你的靴子给他
Here you go, take the boots.
给你 拿好了
Where did you get these?
你从哪儿弄来的?
I won them in a card game. Fair and square.
赌牌赢来的 光明正大
Fair and square.
光明正大
What card game? When was it?
什么赌牌? 什么时候?
A couple of days ago. A pub in Stanley.
几天前 在斯坦利的一家酒馆里
Who do they belong to? I don't know, some bloke.
这靴子是谁的? 不知道 一个人的
You should have seen him. He comes in, sticks his stack of gold.
你应该见见他 当时他走进来 拿着一摞金币
Stack of gold.
一摞金币
My gold. Give me that.
那可是我的金币 快把那给我
Where do you go? To Stanley.
你要去哪儿? 去斯坦利
Come on.
走
Jack!
杰克!
Who owns these?
这是谁的?
Take a good look.
都仔细看看
Someone must know who owns these boots.
一定有人知道这靴子是谁的
Reckon I know.
我应该知道
What will it be worth to you?
但问这个做什么?
Why don't we start with half an ounce of lead.
那你为什么不和这颗子弹谈谈呢?
Bloke's name's...
他叫...
John Grady. Where do I find him?
约翰·格雷迪 在哪儿能找到他?
Tent city.
帐篷城
He's holed up there with his...
他和他的中国女人...
Chinese woman.
躲在那里
John Grady.
约翰·格雷迪
Looking for John Grady. Can anyone tell me where he is?
我在找约翰·格雷迪 有人知道他在哪儿吗?
Anyone tell me where John Grady is?
有人知道约翰·格雷迪在哪儿吗?
John Grady? Who's asking?
约翰·格雷迪 谁在叫我?
Can't you see I'm busy?
没看见我正在忙吗?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Why did you do it? You didn't have to shoot them.
你为什么要这么做? 你没必要把他们都射死
Why?
为什么?
Jack! Jack!
杰克! 杰克!
What are you doing? That's the dog who shot the Ryans.
你在干嘛? 那就是是杀死瑞安一家的狗
That is not the dog that owns those boots.
靴子不是这条狗的
It's not him. Jack.
不是他 杰克
It's not him.
不是他
Why did you tell me those boots were Grady's?
为什么要跟我说那靴子是格雷迪的?
I did not say that.
我可没那样说
Jack! Jack. Jack.
杰克! 杰克 杰克
Allow me. Allow me.
让我来 让我来
Where is my money? This isn't about your money.
我的钱在哪儿? 这不关你钱的事儿
I'll ask you one last time.
最后一次问你
Why did you lie about those boots?
为什么要骗我?
I was doing you a favour. How?
我是在帮你 怎么帮?
By getting me to kill some bloke a guy you don't like
让我帮你杀掉你不喜欢的人
or whose woman you want?
还是帮你弄到你想要的女人?
Alright. The boots belong to Joey Butler.
好吧 这靴子是乔伊·巴特勒的
But you don't wanna mess with Joey. Where is he?
你不会想惹乔伊的 他在哪儿?
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Joey likes to punt.
乔伊喜欢赌博
You'll find him down the road.
街角就能找到他
I want my boots back.
现在我想要回我的靴子
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
You gonna kill him? Yeah, probably.
你要宰了他? 是的 有可能
Isn't there some other way to deal with this guy?
没的商量?
Not unless you breathe life back into the Ryans.
除非你能让瑞安一家复活
Every troop of this side of Sydney will be looking for us if we just stop and kill him.
要是杀了他 悉尼每支部队都会来追杀我们
Jack Jack. Stop and think about it.
杰克 饥渴 停下来想想
- There's nothing to think about.
没什么好想的了
What's this about?
这意味着什么?
Is this about you getting justice for the Ryans or is this just about you getting even?
你是想为瑞安一家伸张正义 还是以牙还牙?
Get out of my way.
给我让开
Which one is he? Can you see him?
哪个是他? 能看见他吗?
Dan, which one is he?
丹 哪个是他?
What odds will you give me on the bold guy?
这个光头赔率多少?
Looking pretty pink for a dead white.
你这个死人脸色不错啊
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的?
You kidding? You boys stink.
开玩笑吗? 你们都要臭死了
Didn't fool me with that dead pig either.
也别和那死猪一起来耍我
I mean. rhat white fella fell for that much.
那白人佬可是被忽悠得团团转
What are you saying, Charlie?
你要表达什么 查理?
I'm saying I'm open to a deal.
我要做个交易
What do you want? What do you got?
你想要什么? 你都有什么?
How about that?
这个怎么样?
It's a start. What else you got?
还行 你还有什么?
I won.
我赢了
Pleasure doing business.
合作愉快
Well?
那么?
Joey Butler disappeared and no one's saying a word.
乔伊·巴特勒消失了 没人能说出他在哪儿
No say nothing.
没什么可说的
I told Gunpowder and Conrad we'll meet them at Peaches Creek.
我告诉了火♥药♥ 康拉德在桃溪会和
We'll ride west together.
我们一起向西走
Come on. Jack. Let this one go.
来吧 杰克 让这些都过去吧
Fresh start, remember? Come on.
新的开始 记得吗? 来吧
New beginning. Jack
新的开始 杰克
In the beginning was the word.
开头儿是这样说的
And the word
这些话语
was with God."
与上帝为伴
Copy the phrase on your new slates, children.
孩子们 把这些短语抄写在你们新的画石板上
You weren't seen, were you, kid?
你没被看见 是吗 孩子?
No, but we shouldn't be here.
没有 但我们确实不应该在这儿
Jack said...
杰克说...
Keep our heads down, and he goes riding off to Stanley like a bull in a gate.
让咱们低调 他会像头公牛似地冲到斯坦利的
I had something I ought to do. Is it done?
我也有事要做 你做完了吗?
How're you doing, Jack? Never been better.
觉得怎么样 杰克? 再好不过了
I don't know what is the plan for you lad.
我不知道你对那家伙有什么计划?
I reckon I had enough coins for a hot bath...
我想我是有钱去洗个热水澡了
What's keeping Gunpowder?
火♥药♥怎么还不来?
Farrier's probably up his horse again.
铁蹄匠可能又开始他的戎马生涯了
When I kill a man
我杀人的时候
I like him to stay dead.
我喜欢把他们彻底解决掉
Why?
为什么?
Why did you do it? Why did you murder the Ryans?
你为什么这么做? 为什么要杀了瑞安一家?
Why?
为什么?
You should have heard them squeal when I shot them.
你应该听听他们的尖叫声
Beg for mercy.
祈求怜悯
They would have done anything I wanted.
他们什么都愿意做
Put the gun down. Jack
把枪放下 杰克
I said drop it. Stay out of this.
我说了放下 别管这事儿
This bastard murdered the Ryans. I know.
这杂种杀了瑞安一家 我知道
I heard him admit it.
我听到他承认了
I know he shot you too.
我也知道他把你射伤了
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表