剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Too late, Emilia's gone.
- 他们说福勒把她带走了 - 福勒?
- Says Fuller took her. - Fuller?
有几个矿工认出了他
A couple of diggers recognised him.
当初有机会时就该杀了他
I should have shot him, when I had the chance.
他会把她带哪去 杰克?
So, where did he took her, Jack?
一小时前有人看到他们在往西的路上 上尉
Took off down the western road about an hour ago, Cap.
- 离这里很远 杰克 - 肯定已经跑远了
- That was too far, Jack. - Could be anywhere by now.
光在这说是找不到她的 伙计们?
We're not gonna find her by talking about it, are we, boys?
我们今晚在这扎营
We'll make camp here for the night.
你冷吗?
Are you cold?
我去捡些柴火
I'll get us some firewood.
放开我! 放开!
Let me go! Let me go!
你要去哪? 投奔那蹄铁匠的怀抱?
Go where? Into the arms of your farrier?
还是想回家找你父亲
Or perhaps you'd like to go home to daddy.
没事的 艾美莉亚 我都知道了
It's all right, Emilia. I know everything.
你父亲雇了巴特勒去杀老东路的那些农民
Your father hired the Butlers. The Butlers killed all those farmers on the Old East Road
- 他们还杀了露比 - 不 是你杀了露比
- and they murdered Ruby. - No, you murdered Ruby.
我? 我为什么要杀她?
Did I? For what reason?
你也为我父亲效力
You were working for my father too.
所以他下令抓我吗?
Is that why he ordered my arrest?
他怎么能这么做?
How could he do this?
很明显为了土地
For the land, obviously.
把土地卖♥♥给铁路建造商后他能大赚一笔
And all the money that he'd make when he sells it to the railway.
我很抱歉 艾美莉亚
I'm sorry, Emilia.
你从巴特勒手上把我救了出来
You saved me from the Butlers.
为什么?
Why?
你中弹了
You've been shot.
没事 只是擦伤
Nah, the lead just grazed me.
来 我帮你
Here.
我误会你了
I misjudged you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
知道么 你是个很美丽的女人 艾美莉亚
You know you really are a very beautiful woman, Emilia.
你妻子也是
So was your wife.
真不可思议 你们长那么像
It's incredible how much you look like her.
- 对不起 - 不 我很抱歉
- I'm sorry. - No. No, I'm sorry.
放她走! 放她走!
Let her go! Let her go!
- 离她远点 - 慢着 慢着 慢着
- Get away from her. - Well, well, well.
看看谁来了 三个死人
Look what the wind dragged in. Three dead men.
三个拿着枪的死人
Three dead men with guns.
过来 艾美莉亚
Come away from him, Emilia.
- 不 - 你说什么?
- No. - What do you mean no?
大家别这样! 够了 把枪放下!
Everyone enough! Put your guns down!
艾美莉亚 福勒和巴特勒是一伙的
Emilia, Fuller is with the Butler gang.
他们杀了瑞安一家
They killed the Ryans.
老乔治 露比 他还绑♥架♥了你
Old George, Ruby, he kidnapped you.
他救了我
He rescued me.
他不是我们要抓的人
He is not the man we're after.
杰克?
Jack?
过来 玛丽 别装了
Come on, Mary. Give it up.
满屋子的婊♥子♥ 你装矜持就没意思了
In a pub full of whores I'm not a big fan is playing hard to get.
这里不行 弗兰克 不如去我房♥间吧?
Not here, Frank. Why don't we... go up to my room?
你不像那么害羞的人啊 玛丽
You don't strike me as the shy type, Mary.
有些事我还是希望私下做
Some things I'd rather do in private.
走吧
Let's go.
我去拿瓶好酒 怎么样?
Why don't I get us a bottle of the good stuff?
杀人也应该私下做
Killing should be done in private too.
- 嗨 放开我妈妈! - 汤姆 快走开!
- Hey, let go of my mom! - Tom, get out of here!
汤姆!
Tom!
- 小子有种啊 - 别碰我儿子!
- Tough little maggot, ain't ya? - Get your hands of my son!
放了他我有什么好处?
What are you gonna give me if I let him go?
我什么都听你的
I'll play nice.
别在这碍事 小鬼
Get out of here, kid.
汤米 你去凯瑟琳家 好吗?
Tommy, I want you to go Catherine's house, okay?
我想和你在一起
I want to stay with you.
不 不行 你得去照顾凯瑟琳
No, no. I need you to look after Catherine.
别担心我 我没事 我保证
Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I promise.
我保证 来
I promise ya. Come here.
我爱你 知道吗?
I love you, okay?
走 快走!
Okay, go, go!
汤姆·巴雷特 听话!
Tom Barrett, you do as I say!
什么都听我的啊 玛丽?
So, you're gonna play nice, Mary?
等会再来光顾你
I'll keep you for later.
盯着她点!
Keep an eye on her!
尽情享受吧 伙计们!
Live it up, fellas!
这镇归我们了!
This town now belongs to us!
我巴特勒才是这的老大!
Run by Butler rules!
酒免费
The booze is free
女人也免费!
and so are the women!
急着去哪?
Getting somewhere?
是你 你要干嘛?
You, what do you want?
我们来拿赦免令
We just came to collect our pardon.
还有那400英镑
And the 400 pounds.
前提是你们把我女儿安全带回来
I promised you the money and my signature on the condition you returned my daughter to me.
艾美莉亚!
Emilia!
谢天谢地!
Thank God!
我知道你都做了什么!
I know what you've done!
我做了什么?
What have I done?
你雇了巴特勒 抢了地想卖♥♥给铁路建造商大捞一笔
You hired the Butlers to clear the land and make your fortune selling it to the railway.
不 不 不! 不是这样的 我...
No, no no! It's not tue. I...I didn't...
我... 没想到事态会变那么严重
I didn't... expect it to go so bad.
我以你母亲的名义发誓 我是想把他们赶出那地方
I swear to you on your mother soul, yes I wanted them off the land,
但是巴特勒...
but it was Butler...
他越来越过分
he was out of control...
弗兰克·巴特勒只是照你说的做
Frank Butler was doing exactly what you were telling him to do.
你认为我叫他绑♥架♥我的女儿?
What, you'd think I told him to abduct my own daughter?
你怎么说 杰克?
What do you reckon, Jack?
我可不信他那么无辜
I wouldn't put it past him.
他干嘛要绑♥架♥她?
Why'd he do it, why'd he take her?
他贪婪啊 还会为什么?
Greed, why else?
他还没坏到那地步
He might not a little bit of bad that far.
没什么好说的 艾美莉亚 我们走
Ah, spare me. Emilia, we have to go.
不
No.
- 快上马车 - 不要
- Get on the wagon. - No.
詹姆斯·法夫!
James Fife!
你因密谋谋杀罪被捕了
You're under arrest for conspiracy to murder.
弗朗西斯!
Francis!
你还好吗?
You all right?
都结束了!
It's over!
- 不 还没有 - 一切都结束了
- No, it's not. - Yes it is.
这事还没完
It's not over.
巴特勒一伙人现在在霍普顿
The Butlers, they're in Hopetoun.
他们占领了酒馆
They've taken over the pub.
醒醒 快醒醒!
Wake up, wake up!
快起来! 玩够了该干活了
Get up! Had your fun now it's time to work.
拿点朗姆来!
Gimme some rum!
拿点朗姆来!
Gimme some rum!
给他们准备吃的
Food to the boys.
听着 孩子们 我们先吃
All right boys, first we gonna eat
吃完后
and after that,
我们就把这镇烧成平地
we burn this town to the ground.
弗兰克·巴特勒!
Frank Butler!
伙计们 伙计们!
Boys, boys!
你怎么回事 杰克?
What is it with you, Jack?
你就像团臭气
Like a bad smell.
像我鞋子上的粪 怎么甩都甩不掉
Like a piece of dung on my boot I can't get rid of.
给你最后一次机会 弗兰克
I give you one last chance, Frank.
带着你的人走
Grab your gang you man up.
永远离开霍普顿
You ride out Hopetoun for good.
可问题是
Here is the thing.
我喜欢这地方 还有这里的人
I like it here. I like the people.
特别是那个叫玛丽的
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表