剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Get off me! I'm gonna kill him.
算了 别管他了!
- Just leave it, leave it, leave it!
他要走了 他会杀了你的
He's getting away. He'd be ready for you.
他是个疯子 但不傻
He's mad. He's not stupid.
行了吧?
Alright?
别担心 伙计
Don't worry about it, mate.
总有一天会找到他的
We'll catch up with him another day,
那时 我们要相互扶持 好吗?
and when we do, we'll have each other's backs, alright?
- 恩? - 好吧
- Alright? - Alright.
- 那笔钱数目可不小 - 没错
- There was a fortune in that bag. - Yeah.
我觉得你应该好好选择一下你的搭档
I reckon you need to start choosing your mates a bit more carefully.
恩 我想过这个问题
Yeah. I've been thinking that for a while.
走吧 伙计
Come on, mate.
你让我在监狱里待了三年!
You let me rot for three years in gaol!
哦!
Ooph!
你进监狱是因为你自己太挫了 米克
You went to gaol 'cause you're second-rate, Mick.
那就是你总是玛丽的候补的原因
That's why you'll always be Mary's second choice.
你继续骗自己吧 杰克
You keep telling yourself that, Jack.
够了吗?
Youse had enough?
疯狗逃跑了
Mad Dog's done a bolt.
金子呢?
The gold?
没了
It's gone.
现在怎么办 杰克?
What now, Jack?
你自己去问她吧 杰克
You ask her yourself, Jack.
- 我们都会犯错 - 你又做错什么了?
- Guess we all make mistakes. - What have you done now?
你很寂寞 你和他做了 我可以理解
You were lonely, you gave into it. I understand.
我可以不计前嫌
We could put it behind us.
我们开始新的生活
We start a new life.
在没人认识我们的地方
Somewhere no-one knows us.
- 真实的 - 我在这有自己的生活
- Something real. - I have a life here.
我们能过得更好
We'll make a better one.
一起的真实生活
Something real together.
别这样 别说些你做不到的保证
Don't do that. Don't make promises you're not going to keep.
我可以 真的
I can keep it. I can.
我会好好干活 务农
I'll get real work. I'll farm.
但是你得选择
But you have to choose.
我选米克
Then I choose him.
好吧 那你告诉我
Well, just tell me one more thing.
告诉我你不爱我
Tell me you don't love me.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
- 准备好了? - 恩
- You alright to do this? - Yeah.
我是说 你还能干什么 杰克?
I mean, what else would you do, Jack?
比方说开杂货店的话
Prospect. Open up a shop.
你肯定会拧断第三个客人的脖子 不管是谁
You'd neck the third customer that ever came in.
你爱这行
You love this.
- 准备好了吗 数到三 - 三
- Are you ready? Count of three. - Three.
塞斯 别动
Cec. Don't move.
- 我们只是想知道些事 - 很简单的
- We just want to talk. - Nice and easy...
免受血光之灾
I'm not in for bloodshed.
老东路的谋杀案 你知道的都告诉我们
Tell us what you know about the killings in the Old East Road.
福勒定是把他弄晕 任其死去
Fuller must have numbed him and let him dead.
- 你怎么知道? - 我就是知道
- How do you figure that? - I see this, anyway.
看来这样的杀戮还要持续下去
Looks like the killings are not done there.
问题是 下一个目标是谁
And then the question is who is the next.
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表