剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you, sir!
先生们女士们 你们可买♥♥了不少好东西啊
Ladies and gentleman you'd so far purchased some excellent items.
我得走了 我们另外约个时间谈?
I've got to get going. Can we do this in another time?
镇外 小溪路和最长的小道交接口
Out of town where Creek Road meets the longest track,
一点怎么样?
shall we say at 1 o'clock?
现在拍卖♥♥的是老东路134号♥土地
Sell of the property at lot 134 of Old East Road.
做家庭农场大小正合适
Good size family farm if needs be defends yourself.
土地已经开垦过 无需再多费力
Most of the work done for you.
嗨 等等!
Hey, hey!
你改主意了?
Change your mind, did ya?
我只是想去看看
Well, just thought I'd have a little look.
你跟杰克说了?
Have you told Jack?
我没见着杰克 你知道他在哪吗?
I don't know where Jack is. Do you know where he is?
- 还好有我吧 - 是啊
- You're lucky I was here. - Oh yeah.
你怎么知道他没有小阿姨?
How did you know about the aunt?
这就像玩扑克 上尉
Well, it's just simple poker, Cap.
我能看穿他的意图
You see, I could see his tell,
就想像我正在玩扑克 看着他的眼睛
when I'm playing poker I look him straight in the eye,
答案基本都在那里
they pretty much tell me everything that I wanted to know.
- 你还真走运 - 是啊
- Lucky guess. - It was.
我运气还真不错
It was a lucky guess.
- 我得走了 - 去吧!
- I gotta get out of here. - Go!
- 需要帮忙吗? - 是的
- Need a hand? - I do, actually.
- 你怎么了? - 不小心被门夹了一下
- What happened there? - Ah, I jammed it in a door. Was all my fault.
露比! 发生什么事了?
Ruby! What's going on?
是福勒干的吗?
Did Fuller do this?
拜托 千万别告诉别人 特别是玛丽
Please, you mustn't tell anybody. Especially not Mary.
我们私下在约会
I've been seeing him in my hotel-room.
但如果他伤害你...
But, if he hurt you...
我知道 但...
I know, but...
我把东西放进抽屉 他以为我在翻他东西
I went to put something in the drawer and he thought I was snooping.
都是我的错
So, it was all my fault.
有比30英镑更高的吗?
Any increase on 30?
35英镑!
35 pound!
- 38英镑! - 38英镑!
- 38! - 38 pound!
有没有出40的? 有没有 40?
Do I have 40? Looking for 40.
- 40 - 40英镑!
- 40. - 40 pounds we have!
40英镑了 还有没有加价的?
40 pounds. Do we have an increase on...
50英镑!
50 pounds!
50英镑 50英镑一次
50 pounds! 50 pounds, 50 pounds going once.
- 50英镑... - 停止拍卖♥♥!
- 50 pounds... - Stop the auction!
抱歉!
Excuse me!
女士们先生们 我恐怕拍卖♥♥到此结束了
Ladies and gentlemen I'm afraid this auction is over.
乔治·詹金斯两个月前在哈珀先生那立了遗嘱
Apparently George Jenkins lodged a will with Mr Harper 2 months ago
把他的财产捐赠给了当地的学校
bequeathing the property to local school
并委托凯瑟琳·贝尔小姐
and naming Miss Catherine Bell
全权处理
as executor.
恭喜你 女士
Congratulations ma'am.
- 他刚说什么? - 你是农场的继承人!
- What just happened? - You just inherited a farm.
- 会有别的土地的? - 你说得没错
- There will be other properties. - I'm sure you're right.
我们可以一起找找?
Maybe we can look for something together.
下午好 巴雷特女士
Good afternoon Mrs Barrett.
警官! 我想单独和你谈一下
Sergeant! May I have a moment of you have time.
我们一会再聊 谢了 米克
We'll talk later. Thanks Mick.
这事情对你我来说都很棘手
It's a delicate matter for both of us.
有谣传说警长和弗兰克·巴特勒有来往
Is there a rumor that the superintendent is somehow involved with Frank Butler.
- 难以置信 - 没错
- It's hard to believe. - Indeed.
荒谬得很...
The...the absurdity of the idea...
但这些杀人案还没解决呢
Nonetheless these killings remain unsolved.
福勒警长相当敬业 先生
Superintendent Fuller is a dedicated police officer, sir.
这点不容置疑 但你也是
No doubt he is... and no doubt so are you.
所以我希望你能留心下警长 这事就你我知道
Therefore I'd appreciate you keeping an eye on the superintendent, just between us.
先生 我觉得这样不太好
I'm not comfortable with this, sir.
我知道
I understand.
但如果福勒被收买♥♥ 总该有人填补他的空缺吧
But if Fuller is corrupt, someone would need to step up and take his place.
你去找了法夫?
You went to Fife?
让他把福勒搞下台?
Gutsy him getting rid of Fuller?
我说了 他出于自身利益也会想除掉福勒
I say, I appeal to his self interest it might do the job.
你不是和布斯约了一点么 该走了
Have you meeting Booth at one we should get going.
嗨 没事
Hey, it's all right.
- 我一个人行了 - 哦 你得防着他点
- I can handle it. - Oh, you better watch him.
你想抢了钱就跑路
You gonna take the cash and run.
我有这么做过么?
Have I ever done that before?
我有哪次让你们失望了?
Have I ever let you guys down,
你们觉得我像那样的人么?
would I did something like that?
放松 别紧张! 他随便说说的
Easy, easy! Just having a crack.
我开玩笑的 伙计!
It's a joke, man!
我只是...不想把事情搞复杂了 好吗?
I was just... I just don't want complicate things, that's all. All right?
我们要是一块去
Because if we going to see this Booth character
到时候那个叫布斯的家伙问些问题
he ask you the same questions
如果你们和我之前答得不一样
that he asked me, and you give him a different answer.
很容易让他起疑
You know that just gonna make him suspicious.
没错
Sure.
布斯先生?
Mr Booth?
布斯先生?
Mr Booth?
别出声 伙计 别出声
Easy mate. Easy.
丹!
Dan!
- 你怎么在这? - 明显是来救你的
- What are you doin' here? - Saving you apparently.
弗雷德里克 卖♥♥了这农场 我就有钱买♥♥书 铅笔
Frederick, when I sell this farm I can afford to buy books, and pencils...
还可以去伦敦买♥♥一整套百科全书
and I can send away to London for a set of Encyclopedias
是啊
Yeah.
你看 这大多数的孩子连鞋都穿不起
I mean most of these children don't even have shoes.
打扰了 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我是克拉伦斯·崔恩格鲁夫
Clarence Traingrove
我真的很想要那块地
I'm very keen on that property and
我开的那50英镑
my offer of 50 pounds
- 仍然有效 - 是的 太好了! 好的!
- still stands. - Yes. Good! All right!
- 嗯 那我们现在要怎么做? - 等等!
- Um...what do we do now? - Hold on!
你为什么对那块地这么感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in that book?
我从小在特纳外的一个小地方长大 跟那里像极了
I was raised outside Turner in a little place just like that.
我看它第一眼 就想起了我死去的父母
and when I first saw it, it reminded me of my dear departed mother and father.
是么 我的填充小熊都能生孩子了
Yeah. And my stuffed wombats giving birth to twins.
我想 这里面必定牵扯到金子 凯瑟琳小姐
I think we're talkin' about gold here here Miss Catherine.
那块地的实际价值可能比他出的价高十倍
That place could be worth ten times what he's offering.
这位女士谢绝了你的好意
And the lady graciously declines your offer.
60英镑怎么样?
60 pounds then?
我想重温和父母在一起的感觉 要多少都行
I'd give almost anything to feel my mothers presence again.
哦 我建议你 别做无谓的挣扎了
Oh, that or a s閍nce. That would be my suggestion.
你肯定么 弗雷德里克?
You sure about this Frederick?
是啊 当然! 我们看见福勒了 就在这溪边
Oh, yeah! We saw Fuller fella, there nearby the creek.
也许他是来钓鱼的
Maybe he was fishing.
是啊 钓金鱼
Yeah. A goldfish.
凯瑟琳小姐 不会有人无缘无故出60英镑?
Miss Catherine, people don't just offer 60 quid.
弗雷德里克! 弗雷德里克 这是金子吗?
Frederick! Frederick, is this gold?
普通的石英而已 凯瑟琳小姐
Run-of-the-mill quartz, Miss Catherine.
- 你先走吧 - 我再找会
You got it. I'll stay on a bit.
那人出那么高的价 这其中一定有什么蹊跷
Must be something here for a bloke to offer such a big quid.
一定有什么...
Yeah, must be something.
布斯干嘛要杀你?
Why would Booth try kill you.
我觉得不是他 兄弟 可能有人把我当成了他
Well, I don't think it was him, mate. Maybe, maybe someone thought I was him.
听说他兜里有点银子
Heard he had some quarter.
反正 我就等到太阳下山
Well, I'll just wait till sunset.
带康拉德一块回去吧?
Take Conrad with to town, will ya?
只要他跟我保持距离
As long as he keeps his distance.
- 你上哪去? - 回老乔治那去
- Where are you goin'? - I am going back to Old George's.
那个女孩有顶帽子
The girl has a hat.
棒极了 露比!
Very good, Ruby!
我在兰切乔先生的马车里看到顶最漂亮的帽子
I saw the prettiest hat in Mr Wrenchall's traveling wagon.
就是它! 真希望那人给我买♥♥一顶
Here! I'm hoping somebody might buy it for me.
我还不能告诉你他是谁 只能说他很有权势
I can't tell you who, but he is very powerful man.
确实很漂亮 我们继续看书吧
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表